Topic: Covid cases are really dropping in Israel
Posted by .
Unregistered

More vaccines and boosters = less death. Glad Israel and other high educated countries are now highly vaccinated!!

Posted by Covid statistician
Unregistered

Thanks for all the bumps everyone.

Posted by covid statistician
Unregistered

Where I'm getting data from.

https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general

Just one graph, about a page down, on the right hand side, blue bar graph.  

Click on this link and it will flash a bit

https://datadashboard.health.gov.il/COVID-19/general?tileName=newVerifiedDaily

Posted by .
Unregistered

6 million will die

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 6 million will die

­Quite possibly.  Currently 60,000 deaths a day, for who knows how long.  Plus all the unrecorded deaths in countries where death certificates are not commonly made.

Unregistered

I'm back.  How are the cases going in Israel?  They're still dropping. There's a lot of fluctuation in the numbers however which isn't helping analysis.  Yesterday there was 734.  5 days earlier there's 2,323.  By the way, the second most vaccinated country of Portugal has had cases starting to rise again.  Let's see if they start using boosters like Israel is.

Unregistered

Here's a link to the graph I just made https://ibb.co/1LHxh1C

Unregistered

That equation at the bottom right shows how fast the reduction is going.  That number -0.074 is the one to look at.  The larger its magnitude, the faster the reduction.  Spain's number right now is -0.019 which indicates the reduction is slower.  Of course Spain is doing really well right though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

what an ugly primitive language.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So I was 2 days early at predicting when Israel's cases pass 1,000.  Sad news, both Portugal and Spain have stopped reducing cases.  They should probably start getting boosters.

Unregistered

Let's see if Israel drops to 500 cases a day. Maybe 3 weeks away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Six thousand cases, why do we have 2,100 cases?
\
:jew:

­lulz

Posted by .
Unregistered

The funny thing is that the overall cases in the USA started to go down before the van was deployed and continued to go down. Get this: the Delta variant had many less deaths than the previous version. Now herd immunity had been reached.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Covid statistician said: It's more about the fact that Israel is the first country to use a large number of boosters.

­
Maybe they are putting out fake stats to get everyone to start taking boosters forever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Deaths are basically the same year over year :boring:

Another peak is coming in about a month.

OP wears two masks to bed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone still talking about this shit needs to get a life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Maybe they are putting out fake stats to get everyone to start taking boosters forever.

­
They aren't the only country doing booster research.  All it takes is measuring antibodies, pretty much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: what an ugly primitive language.

­
GRE. :stunned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

covid statistician said: I'm back.  How are the cases going in Israel?  They're still dropping. There's a lot of fluctuation in the numbers however which isn't helping analysis.  Yesterday there was 734.  5 days earlier there's 2,323.  By the way, the second most vaccinated country of Portugal has had cases starting to rise again.  Let's see if they start using boosters like Israel is.

­
It's called herd immunity

Unregistered

. said: Anyone still talking about this shit needs to get a life.

­Thanks for bumping the thread.

Unregistered

Reaching 500 could be as little as a week away.

Unregistered

I've been wondering when cases will stop dropping in Israel. I saw that happen in Spain and Portugal.  If I take the ratio of the number for current day divided by the number for 7 days ago, it can be used as a way to predict when cases stop dropping.  That ratio started dropping about 30-40 days before Spain and Portugal bottomed out and started gaining.  So the good news is that ratio isn't changing.  It's dropping a tiny bit but far less than I saw with Spain and Portugal.  The ratio is about 0.645 right now.  

That means if it's 100 cases one day, a week later it's about 65, and a week later it's 42.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So where do you think we need boosters. I just got a third Pfizer jab almost exactly 6 months after my last Pfizer one in Singapore.

Unregistered

. said: So where do you think we need boosters. I just got a third Pfizer jab almost exactly 6 months after my last Pfizer one in Singapore.

­When?  It depends on age and other circumstances.  Personally I don't have enough information about that, but I'm glad you have had your 3rd jab.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cases have dropped in Israel by 93%.  This compares to 55% in the United States.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.