Topic: I basically haven’t left my house in 2 years and I think it is starting to take a toll on me.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Work from home and have no human contact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So go outside...?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Me too. Anxiety and depression are a fucking bitch. Meds don't help much. I applied for disability but got turned down. Ran the entire appeals process. Found a new attorney. They sent me papers to fill out months ago and still haven't touched them. Fuck! :mad:

Posted by Julian Assange
Unregistered

2 years?  Lightweight :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you say haven't left your house what do you mean? 

Like staying inside the interior of your house for 2 years? Not even to exercise or go for a walk?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hokikimori

Except Uber Eats has become our mom bringing food to our door

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hokikimori

­That's quite a feat like solitary confinement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hokikimori

­https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori#Japanese_financial_burden

The "80–50 problem" refers to hikikomori children from earlier days now entering their 50s as the parents on whom they rely enter their 80s.[46] It was first described in Japanese literature and media in the late 2010s.

A Japanese government Cabinet Office survey counted roughly 540,000 hikikomori people in 2015. However, this survey covers a restricted age group of 15 to 39 years of age. Hikikomori people in their 40s and 50s are consequently not surveyed or otherwise studied

Posted by .
Unregistered

I uses this service because I'm omku, I researched it
\
:animefan:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Work from home and have no human contact.

­
Then how do you get food??

Posted by .
Unregistered

I did it for 20 years. More than that. I just started going outside and walking and eating right for the first time in my life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Me too. Anxiety and depression are a fucking bitch. Meds don't help much. I applied for disability but got turned down. Ran the entire appeals process. Found a new attorney. They sent me papers to fill out months ago and still haven't touched them. Fuck! :mad:

­

What about going outside to throw the garbage?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Father?  Father?  Is that you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Me too. Anxiety and depression are a fucking bitch. Meds don't help much. I applied for disability but got turned down. Ran the entire appeals process. Found a new attorney. They sent me papers to fill out months ago and still haven't touched them. Fuck! :mad:

­

­That is the one exception. In the last 10 orders, I picked up 3 of them. Had my brother pick up the others. I would have picked up more but my anxiety was really bad. I've even cancelled orders because of my anxiety and couldn't find anyone to pick them for me. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Huel is nutritionally complete. I wish I’d found it or something like it a long time ago. Produces 1 plastic bag for 18 servings.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Huel is nutritionally complete. I wish I’d found it or something like it a long time ago. Produces 1 plastic bag for 18 servings.

­
But you can't eat ONLY Huel your entire life!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I did it for 20 years. More than that. I just started going outside and walking and eating right for the first time in my life.

­
For 20 years you never left the house??!?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
But you can't eat ONLY Huel your entire life!

­
Doing it now, son. :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like a great life...!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­That is the one exception. In the last 10 orders, I picked up 3 of them. Had my brother pick up the others. I would have picked up more but my anxiety was really bad. I've even cancelled orders because of my anxiety and couldn't find anyone to pick them for me. :sad:

­Wah, depression.

You should let us rape you so you know what to be afraid of.

How old are you son?   Is your anus supple?  Anybody who wants to be on disability and is otherwise able bodied is a piece of shit.  :fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Wah, depression.

You should let us rape you so you know what to be afraid of.

How old are you son?   Is your anus supple?  Anybody who wants to be on disability and is otherwise able bodied is a piece of shit.  :fuckyou:

­
I don’t want to be on disability. I have money. I just don’t care.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Then why did you APPLY FOR DISABILITY?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­You are the future when the robots take over the robots will care people like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, rape is the answer.   I promise.  Just let it happen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op is a hero to the cause. :thumbup:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.