Topic: Psaki admits "vaccines can still kill you even if you'r under the age of 27". She is either 100%
Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

FUCKING WORTHLESS at her job. Or, they are LITERALLY trolling non-Clotfolk.

Or both at the same time :shrug:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeresaFreeThink/status/1437654730113748994
/
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

A lollipop could kill you. I hate that bitch but what she's saying is actually not a lie.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A lollipop could kill you. I hate that bitch but what she's saying is actually not a lie.
\
:winner:

­I wish a lollipop would kill you.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was it a slip? It’s so frustrating to me that ppl can’t see what is happening! Delusional, compliant, wth is going on? Thx for sharing #Truth I am losing faith in humanity and am waiting for Jesus to rescue us from this insanity!

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

. said: Was it a slip? It’s so frustrating to me that ppl can’t see what is happening! Delusional, compliant, wth is going on? Thx for sharing #Truth I am losing faith in humanity and am waiting for Jesus to rescue us from this insanity!

­1.  I do not believe it was a "slip".  Neither was her "slip" calling it "plandemic" a couple of weeks ago.
2.  People are wilfully ignorant.  Life is about choices.  They have made THEIR choice.  Neither you, or I, can, or should, try to change THEIR choices.
3.  I have absolutely ZERO faith in humanity.  At this stage, it is every man for himself.  Look out for yourself, and your family (or sub-set thereof that are awake).  And FUCK everyone else (see point 2 above).
4.  If you have faith in Jesus, or God, that is good.  If you helps you, that is good.  Personally, i don't believe in Jesus, or ANY of the man-made, fake religions that have been used for thousands of years to enrich the SCUM who created them, at the expense of humanity.
5.  I believe there is a Creator, a Grand Architect of the Universe (sic), but that Creator isn't going to magically step in to stop these sub-human, demonic, satanic EXCREMENT from their evil plans.  The Creator has given it's creations the free will to make CHOICES.  Even if they are the wrong ones.
6.  I do not believe that our perception of reality is real. I believe this is a computer simulation.  I believe that whatever is going to happen, has already happened, and we are already inside whatever 5G, Hive Mind AI ant colony, or whatever it is.
7.  All that can be done now, is to remain true to oneself.  Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen.  If you believe in right and wrong, good and evil, then make sure you stay on the side of good, and right.  Do not succumb to wrong, and evil, no matter what the coercion or false promises.
8.  SCUM such as Psaki/Zuckerberg in a wig are EXCREMENT.  They are NPC FILTH.  I do not consider them human beings (even simulated ones).
9.  On a lighter note, I had no idea that Psaki is a clinical DWARF!  That's really amusing.  Ha.  I actually think even LESS of her now :mittens:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen_Psaki#/media/File:Spokesperson_Psaki_Poses_in_a_New_Hat_With_Russian_Counterpart_and_Their_Respective_Bosses_(11930586556).jpg

Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^
Scroll down the wiki page for the photo of her with Kerry, and two Russians.  DWARF!  :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ^^^
Scroll down the wiki page for the photo of her with Kerry, and two Russians.  DWARF!  :snicker:

­tiny4k

:tard:
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Treasonous cunt

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.