Topic: Norm Macdonald died
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Norm owned the faggas just like Kinison. Which is why all the faggers on this board are hating on Norm.


­I drove by the Kinison accident site one time on my way to Vegas. There's a little store nearby that has a sign saying they would answer questions.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
There's also an unwritten rule in comedy that you never "punch down" on vulnerable minorities to get a laugh.
Not if you want mainstream success.

­
When was that rule written? Must've been recently, along with the rest of the PC bullshit.





Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
There's also an unwritten rule in comedy that you never "punch down" on vulnerable minorities to get a laugh.
Not if you want mainstream success.

­
they ain't vulnerable outside of Uganda, a based godly nation.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Epic Norm, takes over the show!



Posted by .
Unregistered


box office poison :rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I’ll trade his resurrection for the lives of Steve Martin and Martin Short. I hate those fucking faggots!

­Martin Short is a real fruit.


Posted by .d
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I’ll trade his resurrection for the lives of Steve Martin and Martin Short. I hate those fucking faggots!

­Martin Short is a real fruit.

­Nah, he just acts like it to go alog


Posted by .d
Unregistered


along


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Epic Norm, takes over the show!


­That was epic as hell :stunned:

lmao

conan is a dork
norm rules forever


Posted by .
Unregistered


The film referenced in the Conan clip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairman_of_the_Board_(film)

Production:   "Phillip Goldfine, who served as senior VP of Trimark Pictures, is blamed for green lighting the film.[3]"  :lol:  :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Norm MacDonald bought the farm
EIEIO

What kind of cancer?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The film referenced in the Conan clip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairman_of_the_Board_(film)

Production:   "Phillip Goldfine, who served as senior VP of Trimark Pictures, is blamed for green lighting the film.[3]"  :lol:  :mittens:

­looks like goldfine has done a lot of Segal movies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The premise of the "gay pride" bit is an interesting one and it's too bad he took it too far in the crude direction.

Given the evidence that homosexuality is likely genetic, and not a choice, it does seem like an odd thing to be vocally proud about. It's one thing to advocate for equality which is good, but PRIDE?

It'd be like being ultra proud of your boy for being blond haired and blue eyed, like any good son of the fatherla...hey wait a minute!


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


He was a bagger and a sepp quisling.  His death goes un-noted in Canada.  :fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Most of you faggots have no idea how funny and respected this guy really was.  The most shocking part of his death is that Artie Fucking Lange outlived him.  JFC.

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: He was a bagger and a sepp quisling.  His death goes un-noted in Canada.  :fuckyou:

­

Day of mourning in snowbagger Alberta. Flags at half-bag.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: There's also an unwritten rule in comedy that you never "punch down" on vulnerable minorities to get a laugh.
Not if you want mainstream success.

­That's a staple of comedy from day one. Go back to your underground cave.

Chris Rock isn't mainstream success. Either is Eddie Murphy!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
That video is one of his cringiest moments, and proves how tone-deaf his "humor" often was. Real humor uplifts people and makes them feel glad to be alive in the moment.
Norm wasn't bright enough to be a great comedian. He was slow-witted and full of himself, but in a typically Canadian way. His largely American fanbase is lower-IQ cynical conservatives.

­
Norm liked to mess with the crowd. You can see them shifting uncomfortably during different bits. He didn’t give a shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
When was that rule written? Must've been recently, along with the rest of the PC bullshit.




­
You beat me to it. Red Fox, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay, countless comics on HBO, Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock. All make fun of allegedly “vulnerable minorities” and the endless choir of grievances and make believe persecutions.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The premise of the "gay pride" bit is an interesting one and it's too bad he took it too far in the crude direction.

Given the evidence that homosexuality is likely genetic, and not a choice, it does seem like an odd thing to be vocally proud about. It's one thing to advocate for equality which is good, but PRIDE?

It'd be like being ultra proud of your boy for being blond haired and blue eyed, like any good son of the fatherla...hey wait a minute!

­
Gay pride is a reflexive outgrowth of the 1960s. Gays fought hard to not be beaten up and arrested and harassed and denied employment. By the 2010s they had gained success. They transformed the AIDS STI into a civil rights tidal wave.

Now they’ve won and don’t know what to do with it. They want acceptance but want to be different. And now there are a lot of younger gays who are back to the 70s’ worst excesses and trans hijacking the movement with their own profound brand of mental illness.

Personally, I say live and let live. But shut the fuck up about it. The less everyone is exposed to your lifestyle the more accepting they are.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close