Topic: Norm Macdonald died
Posted by .
Unregistered

Norm was the last time SNL was funny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Remember when his twink boyfriend was found dead in his home? There had to have been more to the story than he was house sitting his home. What middle aged man hires a young guy to house sit? What middle aged guy would even know a young man to ask him to house sit?

­
Yep. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A friend of Norm Macdonald's son was found dead in the condo where he was house sitting for the comedian ... TMZ has learned.

23-year-old Michael Huettner's body was discovered by his parents after his girlfriend informed them he was watching Norm's home and cat ... according to sources close to the Huettner family. Norm was traveling out of the country with his son, who was high school friends with Huettner.

We're told when they arrived the front door was open, they walked in and found Huettner dead on a bed. Law enforcement sources tell us there were multiple pills and pill bottles in the room ... including oxycodone.

We're told the operating theory that he died from an overdose is based on the scene, and also because the family told investigators Huettner had previous issues with oxycodone. We're told several bottles, with pills legally prescribed to Macdonald, were also found.

https://www.tmz.com/2016/09/16/norm-macdonald-drug-overdose-son-friend/

­Not much of a house sitter. :thumbdown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Remember when his twink boyfriend was found dead in his home? There had to have been more to the story than he was house sitting his home. What middle aged man hires a young guy to house sit? What middle aged guy would even know a young man to ask him to house sit?

­
Yep. :lol:

­OJ Simpson.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Norm MacDonald dies every time he does standup.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fucking hell. Today is the worst day of the year for me, by far. My favorite comedian since Bill Hicks. I loved that guy. I always thought this guy's humor was very much like this boards' in many aspects to the point that I sometimes wondered if he didn't pop in as a dot once in a while when he was bored and had nothing to do. I saw a video recommendation of him just yesterday. The day before he died. How crazy is that.

Now we know he had been battling cancer for 9 years... His weight ( or at least face changes ) issues can now be explained. Kudos to him for never trying to be a poster boy for the ill. I myself have a chronic illness and I never mention it to anyone because it always attracts fake sympathy and people keep asking you about it, treating you like a weakling.

Here's the video I saw yesterday, a real classic:

It's most unfortunate that HE died because we really, REALLY need comedians like him right now. People who can shake things up, people who aren't afraid of taboos, people who obliterate the bullshit, political correctness of this world. He's part of a dying breed of unbridled comedians.

:potd:  I want to give you a hug. :grouphug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I loved the bowel cancer vs alcoholism symptoms/ diseases one

Posted by .
Unregistered

fuck he really died :cry:

i forgot about him for years and years and from this here shitboard got to enjoy a couple mega compilations and felt all warm and fuzzy 1990s feelings and i realized he is still good.

And now he is died.

RIP :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

He hurt our feelings.  
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­LOL, did he get bowl cancer?   HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

­Bowl!
\
:winner:

I hope you have a long life, once filled with disease, senility, sadness and in a low-rent state home where the caretakers leave you sitting in your diaper filled with shit for hours.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He hurt our feelings.  
\
:libduet:

­They're just butthurt nobody will miss them when they die.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Had to go political huh, faggot?

­
Been here long?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet Steve Irwin was first to welcome him into heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v-BISqJOMQ

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I loved the bowel cancer vs alcoholism symptoms/ diseases one

­
Except the alcoholism symptoms he describes are just the early ones. 
He didn't mention the suicidal ideation, blackouts, fights and general misery that long-term alkies suffer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fucking hell. Today is the worst day of the year for me, by far. My favorite comedian since Bill Hicks. I loved that guy. I always thought this guy's humor was very much like this boards' in many aspects to the point that I sometimes wondered if he didn't pop in as a dot once in a while when he was bored and had nothing to do. I saw a video recommendation of him just yesterday. The day before he died. How crazy is that.

Now we know he had been battling cancer for 9 years... His weight ( or at least face changes ) issues can now be explained. Kudos to him for never trying to be a poster boy for the ill. I myself have a chronic illness and I never mention it to anyone because it always attracts fake sympathy and people keep asking you about it, treating you like a weakling.

Here's the video I saw yesterday, a real classic:

It's most unfortunate that HE died because we really, REALLY need comedians like him right now. People who can shake things up, people who aren't afraid of taboos, people who obliterate the bullshit, political correctness of this world. He's part of a dying breed of unbridled comedians.

­
That video is one of his cringiest moments, and proves how tone-deaf his "humor" often was. Real humor uplifts people and makes them feel glad to be alive in the moment.
Norm wasn't bright enough to be a great comedian. He was slow-witted and full of himself, but in a typically Canadian way. His largely American fanbase is lower-IQ cynical conservatives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­ Real humor uplifts people and makes them feel glad to be alive in the moment.

­
No, that's a Hallmark Movie you fucking queer

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I lost respect for this fucker when he started to enable Trumpists.  Fuck him.

­
Had to go political huh, faggot?

­Hey, that's exactly what I said when he went political  You get it, too!  Thanks for agreeing with me, pal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Norm MacDonald dies every time he does standup.

­:rimshot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Bowl!
\
:winner:

I hope you have a long life, once filled with disease, senility, sadness and in a low-rent state home where the caretakers leave you sitting in your diaper filled with shit for hours.

­"Agree to disagree."
Norm Macdonald

:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Norm MacDonald dies every time he does standup.

­:rimshot:

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
That video is one of his cringiest moments, and proves how tone-deaf his "humor" often was. Real humor uplifts people and makes them feel glad to be alive in the moment.
Norm wasn't bright enough to be a great comedian. He was slow-witted and full of himself, but in a typically Canadian way. His largely American fanbase is lower-IQ cynical conservatives.

­
So what you're trying to say here... is that you suck cock?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Real humor uplifts people and makes them feel glad to be alive in the moment.

­\
:gayness:

Let's see an example of what you consider "real humor". Post a video or two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A friend of Norm Macdonald's son was found dead in the condo where he was house sitting for the comedian ... TMZ has learned.

23-year-old Michael Huettner's body was discovered by his parents after his girlfriend informed them he was watching Norm's home and cat ... according to sources close to the Huettner family. Norm was traveling out of the country with his son, who was high school friends with Huettner.

We're told when they arrived the front door was open, they walked in and found Huettner dead on a bed. Law enforcement sources tell us there were multiple pills and pill bottles in the room ... including oxycodone.

We're told the operating theory that he died from an overdose is based on the scene, and also because the family told investigators Huettner had previous issues with oxycodone. We're told several bottles, with pills legally prescribed to Macdonald, were also found.

https://www.tmz.com/2016/09/16/norm-macdonald-drug-overdose-son-friend/

­

5 years ago. He had cancer for 6 years so him having oxy for pain was fine. Fuck the kids friend for breaking in going full bagger and making Norm look bad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Other sources say he had cancer for 9 years

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.