Topic: My jerjer flattum troll failed
Posted by .
Unregistered

Plus

“ I've been on the property for over a year. I've had no problems. Both the manager and I take care of the feral colony. The cats were here when I moved in. We started to get them fixed but cat rescue organizations lack resources and couldn't help us. I can give you the name of the rescues if you need them.

Yes, I'm a writer. If you did a Google search you would find that out. Two columns I wrote, "Adventures of a Songwriter" for Musesmuse.com and "What Is A Story?" for Script Magazine, both are usually on the first search page. ”

Posted by .
Unregistered

And:

“ I pray you are an intelligent enough person to know about malicious bulletin boards. The language is disgusting. They're computer savvy enough to hack various sites and reprint photos, text, etc.

They even reprinted a section from my book, "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century." I'm not actively shopping the book now but was over a year ago. I do, in fact, have a 65-page proposal. The book is being trimmed down and once edited, I'll resume the hunt for publication.

I have over 40 demo recordings on Soundcloud.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“ I have a Masters in Liberal Studies and a self-designed BS in Songwriting, both degrees from the Univ. of Minnesota, hardly the stuff of a "psycho" or whatever it is you called me.

I suggest you don't do it, but try opening a dialog with whoever it is on the bulletin board. Ask for their credentials. Ask them to identify themselves.

Andrei, living in a trailer on a used car lot is clearly not the best of living. And yes, I'm poor. I currently live on SS but this will change once I resume writing income. ”

Posted by .
Unregistered

And last piece:

“ If you met my animals you would see--given the circumstances--very healthy animals. I feed them the best food I can afford, usually organic (Rachel's, and other brands).

Either do an investigation, including the police, or just ignore what has become the scourge of the Internet.

Please, let's continue to meet. You can also call me in the interim. I'm certain you can obtain decent information just by talking to me on the phone. ”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Plus

“ I've been on the property for over a year. I've had no problems. Both the manager and I take care of the feral colony. The cats were here when I moved in. We started to get them fixed but cat rescue organizations lack resources and couldn't help us. I can give you the name of the rescues if you need them.

Yes, I'm a writer. If you did a Google search you would find that out. Two columns I wrote, "Adventures of a Songwriter" for Musesmuse.com and "What Is A Story?" for Script Magazine, both are usually on the first search page. ”

­"the cat rescue organizations lack resources."
translation: I WILL NEVER PAY A VET BILL, EVER. I CAN'T SUPPORT MYSELF, BUT THE WORLD AT LARGE NEEDS TO BUY MY CAT FOOD.
JFC. this guy is a piece of work.

Posted by JambesHMarks
Unregistered

JerJer makes me feel good about myself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

JambesHMarks said: JerJer makes me feel good about myself.

­meeetooo

Posted by .
Unregistered

JambesHMarks said: JerJer makes me feel good about myself.

­gre, observing him is therapeutic

My wife nags too mich but is an olympic cock sucker plus cooks well and is a great mom. And i don’t live in a piss infested trailer. Life is not so bad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

life's good down by the river then?
:lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: life's good down by the river then?
:lol::fag:

­what do you mean?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­what do you mean?

­if you have seen that thread on the front page here, you must be new.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­gre, observing him is therapeutic

My wife nags too mich but is an olympic cock sucker plus cooks well and is a great mom. And i don’t live in a piss infested trailer. Life is not so bad.

­
A woman who does all that and doesn’t nag is a unicorn or a river goddess.

Posted by .
Unregistered

sorry, HAVEN'T seen

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­if you have seen that thread on the front page here, you must be new.

­
LAST NIGHT A NEWCOMER CAME DOWN TO THE TRAIN YARD AND RIMMED ALL THREE OF US. DAMNDEST THING.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
A woman who does all that and doesn’t nag is a unicorn or a river goddess.

­yeah but i wish she was open to receiving golden showers and anal

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­yeah but i wish she was open to receiving golden showers and anal

­we all wish that in a wife

Keep in mind the dirty girls are just that: dirty

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

We both contacted the FBI but to no avail. Eventually they lost interest in their trolling.

­
:rofl: :lmao:

I would have LOVED to be there for that phone call. 

YES, FBI? I'D LIKE TO REPORT SOME GUYS WHO ARE TROLLING ME ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD
\
:beta:

HOW ARE THEY THREATENING YOU?
\
:pedohunter:

THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF MY MUSIC AND MY LIVING SITUATION
\

WHERE DO YOU LIVE, SIR?
\

IN A TENT BEHIND A STARBUCKS IN ALHAMBRA WITH MY SIX CATS
\

***click*** followed by a dial tone

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

We both contacted the FBI but to no avail. Eventually they lost interest in their trolling.

­
:rofl: :lmao:

I would have LOVED to be there for that phone call. 

YES, FBI? I'D LIKE TO REPORT SOME GUYS WHO ARE TROLLING ME ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD
\

HOW ARE THEY THREATENING YOU?
\

THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF MY MUSIC AND MY LIVING SITUATION
\

WHERE DO YOU LIVE, SIR?
\

IN A TENT BEHIND A STARBUCKS IN ALHAMBRA WITH MY SIX CATS
\

***click*** followed by a dial tone

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “ I have a Masters in Liberal Studies and a self-designed BS in Songwriting, both degrees from the Univ. of Minnesota, hardly the stuff of a "psycho" or whatever it is you called me.

I suggest you don't do it, but try opening a dialog with whoever it is on the bulletin board. Ask for their credentials. Ask them to identify themselves.

Andrei, living in a trailer on a used car lot is clearly not the best of living. And yes, I'm poor. I currently live on SS but this will change once I resume writing income. ”

­
He sure does like to bring up his education - something that happened 45 years ago.

Hey JerJer, YOU'RE A FUCKING HOBO LIVING OUT OF A TRAILER, BEGGING STRANGERS FOR HAND OUTS.

No amount of education is going to soften that blow, pal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He sure does like to bring up his education - something that happened 45 years ago.

Hey JerJer, YOU'RE A FUCKING HOBO LIVING OUT OF A TRAILER, BEGGING STRANGERS FOR HAND OUTS.

No amount of education is going to soften that blow, pal.

­excuse me, what are your credentials?

Posted by .
Unregistered

01 I Have a job.
:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 01 I Have a job.
:discussionclosed:

­but can you play music like jerry can?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thanks OP - wish i could buy you a beer as thanks for the laughs itt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And:

“They're computer savvy enough to hack various sites and reprint photos, text, etc."

­You have to hack a site in order to reprint its images and text !
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“ They even reprinted a section from my book, "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century." I'm not actively shopping the book now but was over a year ago. I do, in fact, have a 65-page proposal. The book is being trimmed down and once edited, I'll resume the hunt for publication.”

So he still does not have a finished book

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.