Topic: My jerjer flattum troll failed
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
:snicker:

We've been hearing about "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" for years now. What's the hold up?

­It's not exactly JK Rowling, is it?  A 68-year old stomping through an inch of catpiss to get to the Port-a-Potty writing a non-fiction treatise on "Global Entertainment"?

Who, precisely, is the audience?

"Manishewitz!  I need to sign this genius befoah Putnam snaps him up!  Mein Gott!  Just think of the movie!"
\
:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP here

I have launched another troll in him

Let’s see if it sticks this time

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP here

­
:banana: :canada: 

Let the good times begin! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder how long it has been since jerjer has had the pleasure of tasting pussy nectar?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­yohoooo!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Please do a background check on anything you read online.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Please do a background check on anything you read online.

­imagine someone doing a background check on Jerry. I'm sure that the gun incident will come up, along with any restraining orders that his fambly filed against him when he was ripping off his alzheimers ridden father.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wonder how long it has been since jerjer has had the pleasure of tasting pussy nectar?

­decades i bet…

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn’t there a bit of jerjer in all of us?

Lazy, hussler, failed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Isn’t there a bit of jerjer in all of us?

Lazy, hussler, failed?

­gre

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Isn’t there a bit of jerjer in all of us?

Lazy, hussler, failed?

­I did a silly thing called "work for a living."

Now I have what's called "savings" and "assets."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I did a silly thing called "work for a living."

Now I have what's called "savings" and "assets."

­lies!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerjer where art thou?

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP needs to update us.

Posted by Choonz.N.Lampoons
Unregistered

Jerjer should just say 'fuck it' and start playing it for laughs.

He could become America's answer to John Shuttleworth - similar level of talent. Just have to swallow his pride and go on tour as a confessed fuckup playing shit music for yucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp455mQ4xE

Posted by .
Unregistered

That guy is to Jerry Flattum what Beethoven is to the Pet Shop Boys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Choonz.N.Lampoons said: Jerjer should just say 'fuck it' and start playing it for laughs.

He could become America's answer to John Shuttleworth - similar level of talent. Just have to swallow his pride and go on tour as a confessed fuckup playing shit music for yucks.

­
Better yet, he should license his name and image to the used car lot. The TV commercials would be gold.

"Here at Flattum World, our customers may be poor, but they're not as poor as our security guard! Come on down to Flattum World, where we tote the note! And while your paperwork is being done, you can laugh at Jerry in his 13' trailer. See, you may be down on your luck, but when you see ol' Jerry in that trailer with the seven cats, it'll make you feel better about your own lot in life. And we'll send you home with a ride."

They could dress Jerry up in a clown costume and have him entertain the deadbeats' kids. He could perform his music...it could be a 3-ring circus that would draw lots of traffic to the car lot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

did anyone see the Jer Jer hosting SNL thread from last night? too bad search function here sucks ass or i could find it for yuo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Even the whores in TJ know they have to blow a donkey to earn money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anything to reprot on new trolls of his CL ad?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Anything to reprot on new trolls of his CL ad?

­
:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP needs to update us.

­OP here, update coming in a minute

Posted by .
Unregistered

So i had emailed him this:

http://f2bbs.com/thread/373371/14

Just googled you and found that thread. Oh my god, you're dangerous! Stay away from my dear animals. We don't need a road rage psycho!”

…and did not get a quick response so had assumed i had lost him and then was offline for a while, but…

Posted by .
Unregistered

I got a response:

“Hi Andrei:
Are you familiar with the bulletin board you found? Needless to say it's all fake.

Actually, it's not the first time this "red" bulletin board has attacked me. At that time someone else--a cat lover--was also being attacked. We both contacted the FBI but to no avail. Eventually they lost interest in their trolling.

And that's exactly what they are: Trolls.

If there's anything you need to verify just ask. The manager is on the property every day from 9-6. The number of Credit Country is: xxxxxxxx”

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.