Topic: My jerjer flattum troll failed
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
:lmao:

It's like referring to yourself as a "portfolio manager" because you have $5,000 invested in a mutual fund.

­
Remember Ben Banned?

I READ BOGLEHEADS AND HAVE LOTS OF SINGLE SHARE HOLDINGS IN MY AMERITRADE ACCOUNT!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he was all of those things, he wouldn't be in his current situation. :Shrug:

You've had your entire life and he couldn't buy a condo????

Posted by .
Unregistered

when do his self-delusions end? :shrug:

Posted by Archivist.nli
Unregistered

I find this hobo intriguing. I have a small, rented home that doubles as my natural light studio. I would have room and could use an assistant for basic chores. He can have a better life if he submits to certain services of course.

What are you thankful for?

JHM

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why would you volunteer all of that failure info to your ex-wife?

You're 68 years old. Life has not been kind - you're completely broke and living out of a trailer with 7 cats. You have accomplished nothing with your life. Furthermore, everyone who has tried to befriend/help you is worse off because of it thanks to your grifting tendencies. Your family doesn't speak with you and you have zero friends - no one would touch you with a 10-foot pole upon learning about you.

Given the above, if an ex-wife or former girlfriend reached out to you, why would you volunteer the gruesome details of your pathetic life? Any woman who read Jerry's story would cringe and think, "OMG, and I used to be attracted to that guy. :shudder:"

Yet Jerry volunteers the info as if being 68 and homeless is normal. And then tells her that he'd really like to go out on tour. :oldlol:

I STILL HAVE DREAMS OF PLAYING SOLD-OUT ARENAS
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mature, responsible, aware, and goal-oriented.

Do mature people chase after feral cats and use what little money that have to feed them?

Responsible? Furthest thing from it. Responsible people make sure things are taken care of so they're not living in an old trailer in some used parking lot.

Aware? Not at all.  Not self aware in the least.

Goal-oriented.  Not at all unless being homeless is the goal

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why would you volunteer all of that failure info to your ex-wife?

You're 68 years old. Life has not been kind - you're completely broke and living out of a trailer with 7 cats. You have accomplished nothing with your life. Furthermore, everyone who has tried to befriend/help you is worse off because of it thanks to your grifting tendencies. Your family doesn't speak with you and you have zero friends - no one would touch you with a 10-foot pole upon learning about you.

Given the above, if an ex-wife or former girlfriend reached out to you, why would you volunteer the gruesome details of your pathetic life? Any woman who read Jerry's story would cringe and think, "OMG, and I used to be attracted to that guy. :shudder:"

Yet Jerry volunteers the info as if being 68 and homeless is normal. And then tells her that he'd really like to go out on tour. :oldlol:

\

­because he actually believes the lies he tells himself. 

Dreams are fine but you need to have life basics like a place to live, cook your food, shower and shit or none of that matters. It's baseline survival skills.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

­^ :gramps: FTW :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should compose the music for the big Lebowski, THE FUCKING MUSICAL.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry is something else. If this board was more active we could set up a live stream for him to play his awful music and chuck donations with suitably insulting TTS messages :lol:

Like that guy who livestreamed out his window into some crackhead alley and people paid money to blare african african african music out at the crackheads­. Window Of Life I think it was called.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Archivist.nli said: I find this hobo intriguing. I have a small, rented home that doubles as my natural light studio. I would have room and could use an assistant for basic chores. He can have a better life if he submits to certain services of course.

What are you thankful for?

JHM

­
Receptive to aggressive rimming is a must. :horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry is something else. If this board was more active we could set up a live stream for him to play his awful music and chuck donations with suitably insulting TTS messages :lol:

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

that would be fucking hilarious.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­1) "She" offered to give him money.  Grifting impulse Warp 5 kicked in.
2) He would probably tell his life's story to a cigar-store Indian.  He offers 90% of those details in completely unsolicited publications.  The only really new fact I think we learned was about his dad.  Guy took him in and Jer wound up still hating him, even though Jer had to do nothing to keep a roof over his own head thanks to his dad's largess.

I sort of regret never taking a Psychology class after high school.  Seemed like a jerk-off course since I was an Engineering guy.  I regret it because I lack the vocabulary and context to understand nutbags like Jer better.  My guess is he is a sociopath and narcissist.

When YOU listen to "Destination Love," you hear out of pitch vocals, lyrics that make the theme from "Flash Gordon" look like "The Marriage of Figaro" and a tempo that sounds as if it's being kept by a one-armed Mongoloid.  When HE talks about "Destination Love," he lets us know he's going to make "Time Travelers in the Celestial Age" into a Vegas show and a movie.  If only he could just get that studio demo cut, enabling the blind record execs to see all the JerJer can give the world.  

I do think he and Shitpig have a lot in common, but, again, I lack the ability to communicate these thoughts in any kind of clinical fashion.

One of JerBag's most interesting tidbits was when he revealed he was in group therapy to overcome his fear of success.  He has the tools to succeed, you see, "overwhelmingly so."  To you and me, it's obvious he's not so much afraid of success as he is afraid to confront his near-total lack of talent.

So, Psychology aside, his real problem is that he is completely detached from reality.  The Internet has fed this, because he has been able to find forums to write about, say, screenwriting or composing songs.  In a previous generation, all of his shit--and I do mean ALL of his SHIT--would have just wound up in the round file.  The irony of a schmeldrick who has never sold a screenplay nor a song TEACHING about doing so is completely lost on him.  It never even crosses his mind.

He looks on acting as a "means of making money," or however he put it.  Negro, you acted in ONE EPISODE of a show with the budget of an unlicensed taco van.

I think he needs electroshock therapy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­because he actually believes the lies he tells himself. 

Dreams are fine but you need to have life basics like a place to live, cook your food, shower and shit or none of that matters. It's baseline survival skills.

­he got the email from his wife and could not reaist sensing he could use her so went into immediate mooch mode

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum
·
14h
Getting back 2 publishing "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century." Spent 2 years writing and one year on hold.

Same for recording. Rearranging nearly 50 demos on Soundcloud getting ready for a YouTube launch.

Are we supposed to broadcast our plans?

Posted by .
Unregistered

1) "She" offered to give him money.  Grifting impulse Warp 5 kicked in.

2) He would probably tell his life's story to a cigar-store Indian.  He offers 90% of those details in completely unsolicited publications.  The only really new fact I think we learned was about his dad.  Guy took him in and Jer wound up still hating him, even though Jer had to do nothing to keep a roof over his own head thanks to his dad's largess.

GRIFTING IMPULSE WARP 5 CAP'N!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He IDs himself as white.  That is a crime in California.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
:lol:

I just don't understand it.

I've never been homeless. But back in 2008 I was down on my luck for about a year. Underemployed and living paycheck-to-paycheck. It sucked. 

And it was embarrassing. I purposely avoided social media. When I got a phone call or email from a friend or family member, I never shared any details of what was going on in my life. When someone asked how I was doing, the answer was always, "Great, never better" and then I'd change the subject. There's no fucking way I'd go whining about my shitty lot in life to them - because I had a sense of pride.

JerJer obviously has no pride. Someone from his past reaches out to him to say hello and he instantly gives her the gory details of his fucked-up life. Again, I just don't understand it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, gre, FAIL. oh well. maybe tomorrow you can go to him with a Bible or something.
In the meantime, I hve not laffed this hard since I fucked 20 asian chicks from AOL
in the "asian F for white M room in 1996.
:cheers:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jer has pretty good writing skills. Shame he didn’t make that his day job while trying to play at the piano bar scene at night.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum
·
14h
Getting back 2 publishing "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century." Spent 2 years writing and one year on hold.

Same for recording. Rearranging nearly 50 demos on Soundcloud getting ready for a YouTube launch.

Are we supposed to broadcast our plans?

­
:snicker:

We've been hearing about "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" for years now. What's the hold up?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The ex-wife probably dumped him because he was a low earning beta male with zero prospects for success.

JerJer should have told her that he was now a high earning music producer in LA and living the dream. Make her think that she fucked up by dumping him.

Instead he simply confirmed her initial thoughts.

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
\
:grams:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jer has pretty good writing skills. Shame he didn’t make that his day job while trying to play at the piano bar scene at night.

­He is boring and without any real talent.  At best he is workmanlike (if you'll excuse the ridiculous reference to "work" and the unintended insult to workers everywhere).

He might have been okay at writing software user guides or automatic shade instruction manuals or something like that.  Of course, when JERRY thinks of "writing," he wants to sell "Skywarriors in the Celestial Realm" or whatever the fuck it's called.  Work is beneath him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I sort of regret never taking a Psychology class after high school.  Seemed like a jerk-off course since I was an Engineering guy.  I regret it because I lack the vocabulary and context to understand nutbags like Jer better.  My guess is he is a sociopath and narcissist.

When YOU listen to "Destination Love," you hear out of pitch vocals, lyrics that make the theme from "Flash Gordon" look like "The Marriage of Figaro" and a tempo that sounds as if it's being kept by a one-armed Mongoloid.  When HE talks about "Destination Love," he lets us know he's going to make "Time Travelers in the Celestial Age" into a Vegas show and a movie.  If only he could just get that studio demo cut, enabling the blind record execs to see all the JerJer can give the world.  

I do think he and Shitpig have a lot in common, but, again, I lack the ability to communicate these thoughts in any kind of clinical fashion.

One of JerBag's most interesting tidbits was when he revealed he was in group therapy to overcome his fear of success.  He has the tools to succeed, you see, "overwhelmingly so."  To you and me, it's obvious he's not so much afraid of success as he is afraid to confront his near-total lack of talent.

So, Psychology aside, his real problem is that he is completely detached from reality.  The Internet has fed this, because he has been able to find forums to write about, say, screenwriting or composing songs.  In a previous generation, all of his shit--and I do mean ALL of his SHIT--would have just wound up in the round file.  The irony of a schmeldrick who has never sold a screenplay nor a song TEACHING about doing so is completely lost on him.  It never even crosses his mind.

He looks on acting as a "means of making money," or however he put it.  Negro, you acted in ONE EPISODE of a show with the budget of an unlicensed taco van.

I think he needs electroshock therapy.

­There's maybe not a book to be written about Jerry--it's probably not a very interesting life, after all--but a decent article in the New Yorker describing his particular breed of batfuck insanity.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.