Posted by .
Unregistered

GRE, THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT.
WE JUST WANTED JERRY TO WOR FOR A LIVING BUT OBS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN,
SO NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY??

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­NO MATTER WHAT, JERRY WILL NEVR  WORK FOR A LIVING.

­
Not true - he said he toured the country for nine years performing in a cover band. That takes tenacity, and it is a LOT of work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

UH, but only hearsay.
likely he was fired and kicked off the tour for sucking ass.
it's not really music.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/sha/d/68-year-old-white-man-sm-trailer-work/7369694785.html­

[Please Note: There is a message board called f2bbs. The trolls--unidentified--are hacking my ad. I'm assuming anyone reading ads on Craiglist or on any social media platform is intelligent enough to know fake news and the malicious act of trolling when they see it. Please do a background check on anything you read online.]

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry is fake news. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Fags who hate this work: tell me ONE GOOD REASON why this isn't an ALL TIME GREAT redboards troll?

Impersonating Rhea?  BRILLIANT.  I thought the whole "you can have an apartment" bit was a little over the top, but it wound up NOT being what he twigged to!

10/10.  Bravo.

­
:potd:

If Jerry was a decent human, this would be a dick move.

But Jerry is not a decent human. He's been a grifter his entire life. 

Look at the situation with his dad. His dad has Alzheimers so Jerry takes advantage of the situation and starts mooching off of his dad. Jerry's uncle sees the situation and gets power of attorney before JerJer can steal everything from his father. What kind of scumbag would steal from a mentally-incapacitated parent? 

And observe his efforts to mooch off of his ex-wife. The guy has no shame. 

He deserves all of the scorn and ridicule that this board has to offer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­Fags who hate this work: tell me ONE GOOD REASON why this isn't an ALL TIME GREAT redboards troll?

Impersonating Rhea?  BRILLIANT.  I thought the whole "you can have an apartment" bit was a little over the top, but it wound up NOT being what he twigged to!

10/10.  Bravo.

­
:potd:

If Jerry was a decent human, this would be a dick move.

But Jerry is not a decent human. He's been a grifter his entire life. 

Look at the situation with his dad. His dad has Alzheimers so Jerry takes advantage of the situation and starts mooching off of his dad. Jerry's uncle sees the situation and gets power of attorney before JerJer can steal everything from his father. What kind of scumbag would steal from a mentally-incapacitated parent? 

And observe his efforts to mooch off of his ex-wife. The guy has no shame. 

He deserves all of the scorn and ridicule that this board has to offer.

­
:motorcycle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP here - thanks everybody, your feedback is encouraging.I will reflect on a possible new jerjer troll and naturally will post results here. Any topic in his life we want more info on?

Posted by .
Unregistered

on twitter:

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
Aug 29

Feel self-conscious over the use of the word "male" vs "man" in the title of my Craigslist ad (see below). I worry about attracting the wrong kind of people.

I'm looking for the right kind of people who can help me move forward in my career.

=======

He certainly has his worries straight...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: on twitter:

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
Aug 29

Feel self-conscious over the use of the word "male" vs "man" in the title of my Craigslist ad (see below). I worry about attracting the wrong kind of people.

I'm looking for the right kind of people who can help me move forward in my career.

=======

He certainly has his worries straight...

­
"...my career..."

What career? Squatting in a 13' trailer with six cats is not a "career." Even if you have a homemade "SECURITY" sign on the trailer. :rofl:

This guy and his delusions...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP here - thanks everybody, your feedback is encouraging.I will reflect on a possible new jerjer troll and naturally will post results here. Any topic in his life we want more info on?

­hmm.  Maybe it's time to hire Archie Bunker to comment again.  Have a link to the old vid?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­NO MATTER WHAT, JERRY WILL NEVR  WORK FOR A LIVING.

­
Not true - he said he toured the country for nine years performing in a cover band. That takes tenacity, and it is a LOT of work.

­He also referred to "working" as an actor.  The fucker was on America's Court with Judge Brown.  One episode.

I've never heard of it and neither have you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like how he laments to his ex-wife that they never had children together. 

JerJer - you can't even take care of yourself financially - how in the fuck would you deal with supporting children? :lol:

HEY KIDS, WE'RE ALL GONNA LIVE OUT OF THIS 13' CAMPER ON A USED CAR LOT. DON'T MIND THE CAT PISS ODOR - YOU'LL GET USED TO IT
\
:beta:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You people take psychopathy to another level.

This is some high quality catfishing and wasted talent.

You should be doing takedowns on criminals and scammers.

I once messed with a Nigerian scammer but this is infinitely more clever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­hmm.  Maybe it's time to hire Archie Bunker to comment again.  Have a link to the old vid?

­i’d like to see that as well

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­i’d like to see that as well

­Not sure I get the reference.  You mean Archie L?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
[Please Note: There is a message board called f2bbs. The trolls--unidentified--are hacking my ad. I'm assuming anyone reading ads on Craiglist or on any social media platform is intelligent enough to know fake news and the malicious act of trolling when they see it. Please do a background check on anything you read online.]

­I would wear that like a badge of honor.  Indeed, I would trade in my military decorations and bear that proudly.

:lalala:
Ooooh beautiful, for spacious skies...
:lalala:
:iwojima:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Not sure I get the reference.  You mean Archie L?

­yeah, archie's last name when typed on this board gets changed to bunker.

Posted by Magbas.nli
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum WISES UP. Decides to cumb in a bucket:

:gibson::bucket:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: part 2 of his reply

With the right computer, Pro Tools, an 88-key MIDI keyboard and a solid mic, I could get back into pre-production. But ultimately, I have to get back into a recording studio and re-record my demos with session players and backup vocals. Once the songs are mastered, I can then start pushing them in the licensing market. 

I have over 40 demos uploaded to Soundcloud. Soundcloud doesn't help in terms of marketing, so I'm planning on launching a YouTube channel. 

Damn, I'm talking so much about myself. I can't help it. You've always inspired my dreams. Hell, I don't know if you remain engaged in music, but you can bet I'm going to ask you to get back into recording. If you say no, that's fine. Much time has passed. I don't know how you've changed. 

Do you have just one son? Wow, would I ever like to meet him. We should've had kids Rhea, even if we broke up. They would've been great kids. A Little messed up maybe, but great kids, ha!

I am so in the wrong place. How I ended up in Lancaster is a brutal and sad story. I was pursuing a 2nd Masters in Music Production from the Academy of Art University. I was half way through the program when my school loans got cut off. I had to fix my credit before they could resume loan payments. 

My credit is bad, but not that bad. Debt is under 5K. I was pursuing the 2nd Masters largely for training in Pro Tools. The school sucked. I've been spoiled by going to one of the best universities, U of MN. I earned a self-designed BS in Songwriting and a Masters in Liberal Studies. 

School was a wrong move. I maintained a 3.6 GPA but the degree did nothing in terms of songwriting success. Going to school was a reaction to what happened to me in NYC. I felt like a failure. I wondered if I was stupid. School was to prove I'm smart. Clearly I did not have to do this. 

Lived in Vegas for 5 years. Did alot of freelance writing covering shows and the film scene. I was a columnist for a well-known show biz paper but got paid little. I've written other columns covering both songwriting and screenwriting. 

I was hired to write a full length screenplay in Vegas but the company lost financing so the movie never got produced. 

From Vegas I made the mistake of moving to Florida to be with my father. He was at the end of his years and I thought we could make amends before he died. I ended up hating him more than ever.

­
UFB, the man has no shame. Zero.

Imagine being an adult woman and reading this pathetic drivel. You'd be thinking, "How in the hell did I ever end up with this loser?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/sha/d/68-year-old-white-man-sm-trailer-work/7369694785.html­

:rofl:

Why does Jerry read F2? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
"...my career..."

What career? Squatting in a 13' trailer with six cats is not a "career." Even if you have a homemade "SECURITY" sign on the trailer. :rofl:

This guy and his delusions...

­
:nono:  It's SEVEN cats now.  Check his twitter.

Posted by .Real Richvale
Unregistered

I crave Jerry's boner. I'll stroke his manly erection using Pennzoil as lube.

:shatner::sushi::nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry is reading this thread.
:stunned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wow... A bit much.. dontcha think?

­
Seriously. Who has this much time to troll homeless losers? :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.