Topic: My jerjer flattum troll failed
Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at the Fagga meltdown on this thread, who probably ripped on JF several times in other threads. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Look at the Fagga meltdown on this thread, who probably ripped on JF several times in other threads. :lol:

­they're itchin for a fight!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't be mean to this guy.  He wants to build a city for cats!
\
:winner:

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My real goal is to license songs for film and TV. But my real goal is to actually go on tour.

­My real goal is to....but my real goal is different.
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

too bad jack brisco isn't still posting here to weigh in on what he's created with his old craigslist posts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

gre.

Posted by .
Unregistered

where he talks about his mortally ill father is very cruel

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^ THIS ^^^
:potd:

gre

trigger jervers anger => trigger him to work

Posted by .
Unregistered

that's where his new jork jewy social programming fails himb. he can't bring himself to work. not for himself. not for jews. not for cats nor country. wtf.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, you got him to respond in detail multiple times. That is success. He is the typical self-absorbed Lib asshole who deserves a dose of humility.

If you really got him to take the bait on out-of-the-blue emails from an ex-wife then that is some masterful trolling right there. Damn. :notworthy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

OP, this is brilliant work.  Fucking killer.  On a par with the Shitpig literature in terms of best posts in recent memory.

I will enjoy reading this in detail.

I didn't really get anywhere with my trolls.  I had a pretty good one but used the name Joseph Kaplan, and he smelled a rat from the get-go.

Jerry is a nasty piece of work.  Well done.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :rofl:

OP, this is brilliant work.  Fucking killer.  On a par with the Shitpig literature in terms of best posts in recent memory.

I didn't really get anywhere with my trolls.  I had a pretty good one but used the name Joseph Kaplan, and he smelled a rat from the get-go.

thanks

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I have no equipment, so this hurts me deeply. I have an acoustic guitar and got really good on it. But I remain a keyboardist. I almost got equipment when the stimulus checks were handed out, but it wasn't enough."

your tax dollars at work

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

thanks

­Fags who hate this work: tell me ONE GOOD REASON why this isn't an ALL TIME GREAT redboards troll?

Impersonating Rhea?  BRILLIANT.  I thought the whole "you can have an apartment" bit was a little over the top, but it wound up NOT being what he twigged to!

10/10.  Bravo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: where he talks about his mortally ill father is very cruel

­Gre. I remember when my mom was on her deathbed. sister no 2 of 2 was going through mom's jewelry saying "oh, this is nice. it would look great on me."
people fucking suck. all of them. maybe 1 in 200k is cool, but fuck the rest.

nite crew,
yes, we're here
yes ,we're drunk.
yes, we love jer jer
no, we hate OJ cuz he's a SIMP   SON.
lol.
when you want poems, don't ask. I'll be posting themb anyway.

:cheers:
:drugs:
:sovietman:
:wave:
:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
thanks

­op you are a fucking internet trolling genius. is MS or Apple going to snap U up?
Free Kevin btw lol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was the one who posted the "AHAHAHAHAHA" thread about the CL ad and I endorse THIS THREAD 100%.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :jump: :cookie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just re-read the messages for the third time.

My review:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol: :snicker: :rofl: :oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I was the one who posted the "AHAHAHAHAHA" thread about the CL ad and I endorse THIS THREAD 100%.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :jump: :cookie:

­BROTHER!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Fags who hate this work: tell me ONE GOOD REASON why this isn't an ALL TIME GREAT redboards troll?

Impersonating Rhea?  BRILLIANT.  I thought the whole "you can have an apartment" bit was a little over the top, but it wound up NOT being what he twigged to!

10/10.  Bravo.

­GRE 100%.
Should we retire nao or keep on doing what we do to improve the future of the interwebs???

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

10/10.  Bravo.

­GRE 100%.
Should we retire nao or keep on doing what we do to improve the future of the interwebs???

­I have an idea for a short story, just no time to get it on paper.  Had to wait to the weekend to do the "Destination: Love" review.  Prolly have to do the story at the weekend as well.

After that retire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, you got him to respond in detail multiple times. That is success. He is the typical self-absorbed Lib asshole who deserves a dose of humility.

If you really got him to take the bait on out-of-the-blue emails from an ex-wife then that is some masterful trolling right there. Damn. :notworthy:

­gre. op is a mster. he should join MR MR.
lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

­gre :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­GRE 100%.

­yuo MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE QUALITY!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Gre. I remember when my mom was on her deathbed. sister no 2 of 2 was going through mom's jewelry saying "oh, this is nice. it would look great on me."
people fucking suck. all of them. maybe 1 in 200k is cool, but fuck the rest.

nite crew,
yes, we're here
yes ,we're drunk.
yes, we love jer jer
no, we hate OJ cuz he's a SIMP   SON.
lol.
when you want poems, don't ask. I'll be posting themb anyway.

:drugs:
:sovietman:
:wave:

­NO MATTER WHAT, JERRY WILL NEVR  WORK FOR A LIVING.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.