Topic: My jerjer flattum troll failed
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP, you should make amends immediately:
Admit to Jerry your charade and apologize. Offer to send him at least $100 as recompense for wasting his time and getting his hopes up.

­
Seriously, it was an asshole thing to do.  And reading his emails to (who he thought was) his ex-wife, he's been telling the truth about his situation when asking for help.  :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, this is going too far.

Laughing at someone's desperate situation is pretty much my limit in terms of mockery. Making someone's situation worse by interacting with that person goes way beyond that limit, it's just plain evil, and there's nothing funny about that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stuff like JeanCH and when haterz would talk to Casey... that shit was actually funny. This is just sad and boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Insane level of research, man.  Bravo.  Or should I say, Authentico!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah, this is going too far.

Laughing at someone's desperate situation is pretty much my limit in terms of mockery. Making someone's situation worse by interacting with that person goes way beyond that limit, it's just plain evil, and there's nothing funny about that.

­no it's not.  Here's why.  Read between the lines.  Guy is a legendary lazy ass.  He moved back in with his Dad and proceeded to spend all his Dads money with his bullshit singer/songwriter schemes.  Somebody in the family caught wind and promptly threw him out on his ear.  Pigs eat and hogs get slaughtered.  Jer just couldn't keep his hand out of the cookie jar and started hoovering up all his sick dad's cash.

And what does he have to show for almost 7 decades in the most prosperous nation on earth during its economic golden age?  Some Shit demos.  Zero friends.  (You have to BE a friend to HAVE friends..not be a user.)  The guy is a layabout.  He has never performed a service anyone would ever pay for.  He has never produced a useful thing that someone else needs.  Jer is a wastrel with no money left to waste.  That's it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't be mean to this guy.  He wants to build a city for cats!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He threatened Trump supporters with violence. Fuck him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He threatened Trump supporters with violence. Fuck him.

­yep.  He has also been a PITA to actual working people with his unreal sense of entitlement.  Nothing like trying to serve someone only to be reviewed by a total loser on the internet.

If the do gooders in this thread actually care, PayPal him a few bucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is doing God’s work

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's not as gullible as years ago

" wrote:

Good evening fellow animal friend!

I was relaxing this lazy evening for me and saw your craigslist add and felt compelled to reply.

Your situation just sounds so familiar - I arrived in the 1990's as a refugee from Eastern Europe and barely had a dollar on me. The US has given me everything I now have, which is not the life of Donald Trump (who I hate!) but i am living comfortably. As a result, I was able to retire early and focus on volunteering.

I am active as a volunteer with St. Bonnies Sanctuary - an animal shelter in between Palmdale and Santa Clarita.

For some time now we've been looking to find somebody for exactly the arrange you're proposing - we have space for a trailer and can hook it up to electricity + water and provide full time access to in-house shower / cooking facilities. WIFI works as well. All we're looking for is for somebody to act as security (nothing dramatic - just good for people to see there is life there) and during the weekends provide the animals with water (max 30 an hour work). We'd like to pay for this by providing free cat food + $100 a week. I realize it's not much, but that's all we can afford right now. Over time, it may evolve to a permanent care taker job as the week days caretaker (full time) will retire in a year. That would come with a full appartment on site and $2500/mont pay + healthcare. 

I've got a pickup truck so collecting you where you are in Lancaster and driving you over here is no problem.

Please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in!

Thanks,

Alex

This is a dick move.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is doing God’s work

OP is a dick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jer's behavior over the last 6 decades would be okay...if he had a vagina.  He doesn't.  So he actually had to produce something.  He didn't.  Now he lives off the good will of others, and there's not a whole lot of that out there for a stinky ol' senior citizen that spends his days complaining and taking stinky taco bell shits at planet fitness.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
OP is a dick.

­op is a great man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

think what you want about the loser. no reason to toy with a mans emotions like this. OP is a 40 year old bully that has no life of his own. typical knock someone down to feel better about himself. it's all the spanky, scott, jerry, lori etc shit is. losers in their own right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: think what you want about the loser. no reason to toy with a mans emotions like this. OP is a 40 year old bully that has no life of his own. typical knock someone down to feel better about himself. it's all the spanky, scott, jerry, lori etc shit is. losers in their own right.

­blah blah.  Send him some money, hero.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum
·
Aug 29
I want to build Cat City.

If I'm successful, my dream is to build Cat City. Anyone who wants to get rid of their cat can bring it to Cat City, so they don't have to throw them out on the street.

Posted by .n
Unregistered

What's more, Jer should learn to take advice, even from the trolls here.  If he changes the lyrics, he has a catalogue of kids songs.  They are just that simple.  He can do a library story time tour.  Parents that take their kids to those actually DO buy CDs in order to support the entertainer (they are the last people who do.)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum
·
Aug 29
I want to build Cat City.

If I'm successful, my dream is to build Cat City. Anyone who wants to get rid of their cat can bring it to Cat City, so they don't have to throw them out on the street.

­https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juE9AQJ3jSA
you guys forgot that all he needs is a new cat lady. she's already started building Cat City! Take a look.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­grow up

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­grow up

­OK Mom

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: think what you want about the loser. no reason to toy with a mans emotions like this. OP is a 40 year old bully that has no life of his own. typical knock someone down to feel better about himself. it's all the spanky, scott, jerry, lori etc shit is. losers in their own right.

­
In the case of Shitpig the abuse is HIGHLY deserved :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck God in the ass!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is doing God’s work

­^^ THIS ^^^
:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.