Topic: Katalyst gives rimjobs to Humboldt County hobos Page: 2 3 4 5
Posted by .
Unregistered


p


Posted by .
Unregistered


8 pages  Katalyst OWNAGE. :fucked: :NUKE: :fucked: :nuke: :fucked:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 8 pages  Katalyst OWNAGE. :fucked: :NUKE: :fucked: :nuke: :fucked:

You guys are so mean!
\
:bluebunny:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by . CBS Reporter
Unregistered


Breaking Tonight! This just in:  Then shoved my face in the shit filled toilet and mademe pick up a big turd and suck it like it were a cock. He then shoved my face down inthe shit, closed the lid on my head and fucked my ass bareback, no lube, shoving my face down in the shit and piss filled water with every forward thrust of his cock. Seeded my pig ass good. Katalyst strikes again!


Posted by .
Unregistered


From rimmer to ass rapist the that Katalyst dude has to be stopped.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. CBS Reporter said: Breaking Tonight! This just in:  Then shoved my face in the shit filled toilet and mademe pick up a big turd and suck it like it were a cock. He then shoved my face down inthe shit, closed the lid on my head and fucked my ass bareback, no lube, shoving my face down in the shit and piss filled water with every forward thrust of his cock. Seeded my pig ass good. Katalyst strikes again!

Lara Logan reporting.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Lara Logan reporting.


         /

 :bluebunny: I never post as a dot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Oops! Finger slipped and bumped this thread. :blush:


Posted by .
Unregistered


What other services does he offer?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Has he been to Denver yet? Lots of hobos there.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: What other services does he offer?

­Rimming is his specialty. He prefers to practice one task until he achieves perfection in his work.
\
:snob:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sorry, finger slipped again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Sorry, finger slipped again.

Remember when Rapey Rimbo broke his hand by punching his desk after being trolled mercilessly by the buttplugs for 13 straight hours?

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Remember when Rapey Rimbo broke his hand by punching his desk after being trolled mercilessly by the buttplugs for 13 straight hours?

:lol:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6725/508/1600/break.4.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


Remember when David Jacobson had all his teeth pulled because his meth habit destroyed them. Good times.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Remember when David Jacobson had all his teeth pulled because his meth habit destroyed them. Good times.

Remember when Rapey Rimbo was charged with failure to provide?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Remember when Rapey Rimbo was charged with failure to provide?

­No.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let's delete this childish thread. M'kay?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Let's delete this childish thread. M'kay?

Let's don't and say we did. :lol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close