Topic: Katalyst gives rimjobs to Humboldt County hobos Page: 2 3 4 5
Posted by .Old Hobo
Unregistered

I've visited Humboldt County many times, for that experience of a totally cleaned anal ring!

Posted by .
Unregistered

4 pages of Katalyst ownage! :nuke: :finger: :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky wipes his ass with a stick. A STICK......and then Katalyst gives him a rimjob.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky wipes his ass with a stick. A STICK......and then Katalyst gives him a rimjob.

I'm ready for you Katalyst.
\
:spanky::poo::poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I'm ready for you Katalyst.
\
:spanky::poo::poo:

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:Canada:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is what Katalyst watched this weekend:

http://media.cuckold69.com/galleries/1111/black-threesome-sex-photos.jpg

Was he sobbing softly in the corner?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Was he sobbing softly in the corner?

He was too busy posting on F2.

Wonder how much she makes servicing black dick?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wonder how much she makes servicing black dick?

More than he does posting on F2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's the weekend, guess who is tongue deep into some hobo ass?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's the weekend, guess who is tongue deep into some hobo ass?

­Katalyst, obviously. Double-shift, because he loves it SO MUCH.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Crack that ass!

Give the hole some spit!
Spread that crack!
Break the hobo's ass!

SO LICK IT!
LICK IT GOOD!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sittin there minding my own business with a bottle of hooch when this Kreepy looking dude came up with a wifi antenna made out of tin foil and tried to interrupt All My Children.  Kicked da crap out of the asshole.  Prolly still has my boot print imprinted on his teef

Posted by .
Unregistered

UNKNOWING HOBO BENDS OVER TO PICK UP A DIME, NEXT THING HE KNOWS, KATALYST HAS RECTUM COVERED IN SLIME.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst failed internet stalker has no sunk to stalking hobo's ass's.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This thread has done more to kill this shit bord than any thread in its history. Well played.

Katalyst, you just can't stop reading this thread huh? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are hated and constantly mocked on all four boards. you are such a stupid troll you can't even post as a dot without being outed within a response or two. you are a true retard in every aspect of your poor old miserable life. :horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like a good description katalyst. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:wave: How many homeless rectums did you violate this weekend?

Posted by .CBS reporter
Unregistered

I've seen a lot of things along the rails over the years, but nothing like what I witnessed in Humboldt County.

At the rail yard there was man in riding chaps with a 1.75 liter bottle of Popovs in his hand moving, like a humming bird, from one filthy hobo ass to the next.
His moans drowned out the sounds of the hobos he alighted upon, feeding upon their rancid nectar one after the other.
Some protested, but he took a mouthful of the Popovs and forcefully pressed his mouth against theirs and spit the Popovs into their mouths before returning to his frantic feeding.
I hid behind a logging car and watched the assault continue. Once he felt he had tongued every asshole in the yard he got back into his dilapidated Jeep and sputtered away.
I never went back to Humboldt, but reports that the asshole artist of Humboldt still practices his art exlusively in this vile medium travel the rails to this day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sittin there minding my own business with a bottle of hooch when this Kreepy looking dude came up with a wifi antenna made out of tin foil and tried to interrupt All My Children.  Kicked da crap out of the asshole.  Prolly still has my boot print imprinted on his teef

That was not a wifi antenna that was a tin foil hat that Katalyst wears :tinfoilhat:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.