Topic: Shitpig's belly very bulky, when she's hungie she gets sulky, Get me Food! she tells fat hubby, then
Posted by .
Unregistered

she fills the bathroom tubby!

:poo:

Posted by KatrinaWitNoFEMA
Unregistered

When the SHIT PIG liquid diarrhea hits a fresh clean tub floor, it spread out like the Mississippi Delta.  

Rivulets of steaming feculence running every which way.  The drain instantly clogged beyond capacity.

While Cook County has one of the nation's strongest plumbing codes, there was just no way to anticipate such a deluge in a residential setting.

:poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lucky for Bartlett that 113 Roodzich is a mere two blocks from a sewage treatment plant. A gunt's worth of Taco Bell "Beefy" Five Layer Burritos is going to stress any pipe system to the max!

Now that's what I call a BAJA BLAST :fart:
\
:piggy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lucky for Bartlett that 113 Roodzich is a mere two blocks from a sewage treatment plant. A gunt's worth of Taco Bell "Beefy" Five Layer Burritos is going to stress any pipe system to the max!

\

­
Not to mention the high pharmaceutical content of SHIT PIG effluent, leading to severe mutations in downstream aquatic life...

dAdY why my fish has a lazy eye and 3 chins?
\
:stewie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KatrinaWitNoFEMA

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Lucky for Bartlett that 113 Roodzich is a mere two blocks from a sewage treatment plant. A gunt's worth of Taco Bell "Beefy" Five Layer Burritos is going to stress any pipe system to the max!

\

­
:lmao:

Brian, stop sucking cock and call ahead to the plant.  I feel a growler coming on.
\
:shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Brian, stop sucking cock and call ahead to the plant.  I feel a growler coming on.
\
:shitpig:

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol::potd::lol:

Authentico!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol::potd::lol:

Authentico!

:thankyouthankyou:

Posted by Executive Summary
Unregistered

When one weighs above a "certain amount", a standard toilet is completely insufficient to handle both the volume of waste and the shitter's bodily mass.

Dropping a deuce while standing in the tub, like a barnyard animal, is the only solution.­

The tub's shower is then employed in lieu of paper towers, as the shitter cannot physically maneuver his arms behind himself to wipe.

Note: should the shitter have an open wound on his leg, feces may be washed down into the wound tunnel during the shower process. This condition is known as shitleg.

Posted by Snopes.com
Unregistered

Executive Summary said: When one weighs above a "certain amount", a standard toilet is completely insufficient to handle both the volume of waste and the shitter's bodily mass.

Dropping a deuce while standing in the tub, like a barnyard animal, is the only solution.­

The tub's shower is then employed in lieu of paper towers, as the shitter cannot physically maneuver his arms behind himself to wipe.

Note: should the shitter have an open wound on his leg, feces may be washed down into the wound tunnel during the shower process. This condition is known as shitleg.

Fact Check: TRUE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's a simple life, eating and shitting. Plus Tiktok

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Now that's what I call a BAJA BLAST :fart:
\

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:
:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fetid Lori, Foul Brian, smells like feces.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Poo Pair

:shitpig:  :spanky:

Power Players

Posted by .
Unregistered

Power wash ‘em in the backyard

Cannot bathe like humans

Must be hosed off like beasts

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.