Topic: Who is getting COVID-19?
Posted by .tmyk
Unregistered


98% of COVID-19 cases in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.

96% of COVID-19 deaths in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The ignorant.
The naturally selected.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The CDC stopped counting vaxxed breakthrough cases, dipshit.

Never getting it, fuck right off.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The CDC stopped counting vaxxed breakthrough cases, dipshit.

Never getting it, fuck right off.

­wrong.
They never started.

The breakthrough cases are being counted by state health  departments.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The CDC stopped counting vaxxed breakthrough cases, dipshit.

Never getting it, fuck right off.


States count it. In fact, Florida broke a new record for COVID-19 hospitalizations on Sunday, reporting more than 10,200 patients. :evil:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Had it, beat it!

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The CDC stopped counting vaxxed breakthrough cases, dipshit.

Never getting it, fuck right off.

­:potd:

They won't report the real numbers and they haven't been.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Q: Who is getting COVID-19?

A: Nobody IRL, tons of famous people, definitely not the unvaccinated homeless people around here, they are alive and well.

It’s a media fantasy, if you buy it you fail at common sense.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Q:  Who is getting COVID-19?

A: Nobody IRL, tons of famous people, definitely not the unvaccinated homeless people around here, they are alive and well.

It’s a media fantasy, if you buy it you fail at common sense.

­:potd:


Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered


.tmyk said: 98% of COVID-19 cases in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.

96% of COVID-19 deaths in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.

­:wave: Igot covid back in 2020 I'm still here. Not even as bad as the flu.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said:
.tmyk said: 98% of COVID-19 cases in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.

96% of COVID-19 deaths in 2021 happen in people who are not vaccinated.

­:wave: Igot covid back in 2020 I'm still here. Not even as bad as the flu.

­
:gribs:


Posted by .
Unregistered


.Richie Richvale said:
­:wave: Igot covid back in 2020 I'm still here. Not even as bad as the flu.

­
Me too! :wave:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close