Topic: George Soros' right hand man accused of sex crimes.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://archive.is/mg0gi

Posted by .
Unregistered

A former executive at Merrill Lynch Mortgage Capital Markets, where Howard Rubin worked from 1985 until 1987, said it’s not the first time the disgraced financier has shown his shady side — noting that, while at Merrill, Rubin made an unauthorized trade that resulted in a widely publicized $250 million loss for the firm and led to him being fired. (He was then hired by Bear Stearns.)

“[The dungeon] was just Howie being a lowlife — again,” he said.

“I never knew about the sexual deviations,” the exec added. After it came out “people were calling me and saying he’s a sleaze … but Howie has no morals. While at Merrill Lynch, he was morally bankrupt.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Among other misdeeds, Rubin has been accused of “beat[ing a woman’s] breasts so badly that her right implant flipped” — an injury so severe that, according to court documents, her “plastic surgeon was not even willing to operate on her breasts.”

:lol:

“I thought he was a nice guy. He was a nebbishy Jewish guy and totally normal. I was surprised to hear about him having that apartment [with a sex dungeon],” said a trader who worked with Rubin at Soros Fund Management, created by billionaire investor George Soros.

:rofl:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.