Topic: Subway has a pink haired dyke as a spokesperson now. I'd rather have Quiznos
Posted by .
Unregistered

And put up with the leaky ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can afford Quiznos. The rabble are priced out
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Firehouse.  Fuck the rest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Meagan Rapinoe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

STONE THIS THING!
ISLAM WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE GHEYS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Quiznos spongemonkeys are more attractive than the dyke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Queernose.

Posted by Jared Vogel
Unregistered

. said: Meagan Rapin'hoe

Subway has a history of poor choices in Spokesperson

Posted by .
Unregistered

I ain't had a decent sub sammich since I lived in Humble Tx,
THE YELLOW SUBMARINE they had the best damn foot long sammich ever!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Woke cult is a joke. It’s a sounding board in a box and anyone who even rolls their eyes at a hackneyed take on hackneyed liberal arts theories that merge critical legal studies and radical feminism is an enemy. The cult also has morphed into a secular religion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Woke cult is a joke. It’s a sounding board in a box and anyone who even rolls their eyes at a hackneyed take on hackneyed liberal arts theories that merge critical legal studies and radical feminism is an enemy. The cult also has morphed into a secular religion.

­It is the new Inquisition

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do any of you realize how EASY it is to make a sub that is 10 times better than any chain store?

And yes, I do mean EASY and  TEN TIMES BETTER.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jersey Mike’s > Potbelly > Subway > Jimmy Johns

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jared Vogel said:
Subway has a history of poor choices in Spokesperson

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Woke cult is a joke. It’s a sounding board in a box and anyone who even rolls their eyes at a hackneyed take on hackneyed liberal arts theories that merge critical legal studies and radical feminism is an enemy. The cult also has morphed into a secular religion.

­
Troof.

Subway was getting a lot of bad press. Their tuna wasn't tuna and word got out that the founder of Subway was a womanizer and an asshole. Sales were declining and franchisees were pissed.

Solution? Let's hire a Trump-hating dyke and a couple of Trump-hating NBA negroes as spokespeople.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Troof.

Subway was getting a lot of bad press. Their tuna wasn't tuna and word got out that the founder of Subway was a womanizer and an asshole. Sales were declining and franchisees were pissed.

Solution? Let's hire a Trump-hating dyke and a couple of Trump-hating NBA negroes as spokespeople.

:facepalm:

:lol:

My brother keeps sending me naked pictures of her with “would you?” Fuck she’s heinous.

:yak:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.