Topic: Bro that means it's working
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://i.ibb.co/HN4JGYK/7Dwlv3WA.jpg


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lol


Posted by .
Unregistered


Damn


Posted by .
Unregistered


Boostie!
\
:libduet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Unnghh


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sad


Posted by .
Unregistered


Get the vaxx. It doesn’t prevent infection, doesn’t prevent transmission, has horrible side effects, and you still have to wear a mask. But get the vaxx.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Thanks internet bro.  Lymph nodes swollen, chills, sheets completely soaked with my sweat, and shit myself when I was asleep overnight. The vaccine is really helping me today in case covid comes along. 
\
 :geny:


Posted by .
Unregistered


that reddit simp must have deleted it, also made his profile private:

https://libredd.it/r/CovidVaccinated/comments/oux67x/delayed_side_effects/?sort=confidence

https://www.reddit.com/user/slatticusrex


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Thanks internet bro.  Lymph nodes swollen, chills, sheets completely soaked with my sweat, and shit myself when I was asleep overnight. The vaccine is really helping me today in case covid comes along. 
\
 :geny:

:Lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
:Lol:

­Having had serious 'Rona and the vax, let me tell you, not getting sufficient oxygen from breathing is a lot more terrifying than the stupid side effects of the disease (fever, chill, aches, nausea etc).

They're annoying, but the real disease is fucking terrifying when it develops.


Posted by .
Unregistered


restlessness and fatigue????  this vaccine can do everything!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
:Lol:

­Having had serious 'Rona and the vax, let me tell you, not getting sufficient oxygen from breathing is a lot more terrifying than the stupid side effects of the disease (fever, chill, aches, nausea etc).

They're annoying, but the real disease is fucking terrifying when it develops.

­
Vaxxers say low oxygen is dangerous but it’s normal. Anything around 88% is ok ask a pulmonologist


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Intractable headaches (which are not eased by pain meds) are a red flag. My guess is a subarachnoid hemorrhage. She needs to call her local ER and arrange to have a med-evac helicopter land in her yard and fly her to a level 1 stroke center.

Another classic, deadly vaccecution-mediated side effect.

Another point for our little poison dwarf!
\
:libduet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Everyone I work with who got the vax got sick like this. It's 12 hours of sickness followed by easing of symptoms.

No things.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Vaxxers say low oxygen is dangerous but it’s normal. Anything around 88% is ok ask a pulmonologist

­
Ask a what?
\
:madison:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close