Topic: Feminists call for a ban on robots designed as sex toys
Posted by .
Unregistered

Intelligent machines: Call for a ban on robots designed as sex toys

15 September 2015

A campaign has been launched calling for a ban on the development of robots that can be used for sex.

Such a use of the technology is unnecessary and undesirable, said campaign leader Dr Kathleen Richardson.

Sex dolls already on the market are becoming more sophisticated and some are now hoping to build artificial intelligence into their products.

Those working in the field say that there is a need for such robots.

Dr Richardson, a robot ethicist at De Montfort University in Leicester, wants to raise awareness of the issue and persuade those developing sex robots to rethink how their technology is used.

"Sex robots seem to be a growing focus in the robotics industry and the models that they draw on - how they will look, what roles they would play - are very disturbing indeed," she told the BBC.

She believes that they reinforce traditional stereotypes of women and the view that a relationship need be nothing more than physical.

"We think that the creation of such robots will contribute to detrimental relationships between men and women, adults and children, men and men and women and women," she said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34118482  

This is an outrage!
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Isn't a vibrator basically a sex robot?

Posted by rex.nli
Unregistered

­:cylon::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I really thought rex. :lol: But, it's no suprise, really ...

'womyn' (aka sperm receptacles) are scared shitless that they are fast becoming irrelevant to men.

And they are absolutely right to be scared.

Speaking strictly psychologically, they need us far FAR more than we will ever need them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I really thought rex. :lol: But, it's no suprise, really ...

'womyn' (aka sperm receptacles) are scared shitless that they are fast becoming irrelevant to men.

Speaking strictly psychologically, they need us far FAR more than we will ever need them.

­
Here's what Dr Kathleen Richardson looks like...

image­

The feminist walrus is just upset that she can't compete against hot realdolls...

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol::facepalm::yak:

In that order.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

:what:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: :what:

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In theory, the feminist movement is so strongly anti-male that it should die off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Feminists want to ban men from being happy

Posted by truth spirit
let G-d's spirit in

post of the age of organic/synthetic organisms commencing from human-scale.  i was incredulous to the point of vetting the source with multiple methods.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I really thought rex. :lol: But, it's no suprise, really ...

­^^^

Weak, WEAK WHYTES :lol:
\
:colt45:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I always said if Blade Runner happened we wouldn't be hunting 20 something Shawn Young and Daryll Hannah. Genetic women who just die alone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I always said if Blade Runner happened we wouldn't be hunting 20 something Shawn Young and Daryll Hannah. Genetic women who just die alone.

­^^^

\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like the Wife Remote ^^^.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Feminists want to ban men from being happy

­The goal of Feminism is to ENSLAVE men.

Via the marriage/divorce/alimony mechanism, they've been wildly successful in achieving that goal. And for men who know that trap and AVOID MARRIAGE, the Feminists have government taxation (to fuel the welfare system) to hit the no-marriage guys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sex robots will be a hugely profitable business and a huge job creator.  The Womyn will never be able to stop it. There is too much money to be made and too much splooge to be spilled into rubber pussies. 

You''ll have the manufacturers, but the market for customizing the dolls and creating custom software will be massive. 

Throw in 3D printing and you'll have guys blowing their loads into real dolls and the MGTOW movement will become the norm. 

Japan has already realized this future. 

The upside is that there will be so many desperate women that some of you betas might actually have sex one day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I always said if Blade Runner happened we wouldn't be hunting 20 something Shawn Young and Daryll Hannah. Genetic women who just die alone.

­The economics of replicants placed them quite clearly out of the range of the common man. They are expensive tools for the elites.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do you like our owl?
\
:madison:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­The economics of replicants placed them quite clearly out of the range of the common man. They are expensive tools for the elites.

­
Excellent observation. I stand corrected.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The upside is that there will be so many desperate women that some of you betas might actually have sex one day.

­:facepalm:

No chance. Women would rather be stuck in an actual stable with hay and water, as one of the harem of an Alpha Male, than have sex with a Beta Male whom they always hold in pure contempt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at all the replicants in the movie:

Roy Batty and Leon Kowalski = soldiers
Pris Stratt toy; gymnast/performer
Zhora Salome = soldier or assassin (unclear role)
Rick Deckard = assassin
Rachael = experiment; executive assistant of the highest order

The question is, Pris being a "basic pleasure model" (according to the wiki), what was her price tag?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ­Here's what Dr Kathleen Richardson looks like...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9D5SgyYOOIk/0.jpg

Holy hell, it's almost as bad as a shitpig!

:puke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ­Here's what Dr Kathleen Richardson looks like...

ytimg.com/vi/9D5SgyYOOIk/0.jpg

Holy hell, it's almost as bad as a shitpig!

:insane:

­^^^

\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.