Topic: Girl Proposes To Her Boyfriend. Gets Rejected.
Posted by haha.
Unregistered

Grrl power feminists are stupid. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kek when she had a spaz

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^
***DERP***

Adventures of brainless millennials. 
\
:gramps:

Posted by .
Unregistered

she didn't take rejection very well. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned

Posted by .
Unregistered

Typical vile irrational cunt, throws a hissy fit when she doesn't get her way.

Even starts beating him ... if a man did that, he would be in jail before you could say 'white male privilege.' 

And these walking uteri want to be considered not just as equal, but as superior to men ...

Posted by .
Unregistered

She spiked the ring harder than Dr Maurice Wolin spiked his sunglasses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That, sonny, is why you never stick your dick in crazy. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't believe he turned down regular sex and home cooked meals. Bonus: Home made apple pies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

fake

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can't believe he turned down regular sex and home cooked meals. Bonus: Home made apple pies.

It is highly unlikely that hoebag is capable of being a homemaker. She appears way too self centered sonny. Her future = :catlady: (after 20 years of fuck 'n chuck)

Posted by .
Unregistered

The comments say they had been together for 2 weeks when this happened. Also, looks like a lot of empties around. :drunk:

Seriously though, guys do this dumb shit all of the time and freak out equally at the rejection.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The comments say they had been together for 2 weeks when this happened. Also, looks like a lot of empties around. :drunk:

Seriously though, guys do this dumb shit all of the time and freak out equally at the rejection.

­freak out equally? link to videos of guys flinging rings at their girlfriends, screaming hysterically and throwing fists at them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­freak out equally? link to videos of guys flinging rings at their girlfriends, screaming hysterically and throwing fists at them?

­
I don't care to look, but I'm sure they exist. Personally, I've known rejected guys who busted holes in the walls, broke household appliances not belonging to them, progressively stalked the women, and had it escalate to physical violence with the woman, or a male friend/relative of hers. All of that, after two weeks or so of dating.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
I don't care to look, but I'm sure they exist. Personally, I've known rejected guys who busted holes in the walls, broke household appliances not belonging to them, progressively stalked the women, and had it escalate to physical violence with the woman, or a male friend/relative of hers. All of that, after two weeks or so of dating.

­There are psycho men and psycho women. Who knew?

But why is it that whenever a psycho man story is shared, feminists snicker and mutually masturbate while berating men (almost always just white men though),

While if a psycho hen story is shared, feminists get uppity and sneer as they frantically switch topics and try to distract by pointing out all the bad things men do and how they are worse?

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

That's fake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: That's fake.
\
:crybaby:

­:nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­There are psycho men and psycho women. Who knew?

But why is it that whenever a psycho man story is shared, feminists snicker and mutually masturbate while berating men (almost always just white men though),

While if a psycho hen story is shared, feminists get uppity and sneer as they frantically switch topics and try to distract by pointing out all the bad things men do and how they are worse?

­
The person seemed to think this behavior was uniquely female. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: That's fake.  Men only like penis

:gayness:

­
FIFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

DENIED !
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: DENIED !
\
:trev::cuntpunch:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: That's fake.  Men only like penis

:gayness:

­
FIFY

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.