Topic: Ashli Babbitt’s family plans to sue Capitol Police, officer who shot her
Posted by .
Unregistered

Ashli Babbitt’s family plans to sue Capitol Police, officer who shot her

https://nypost.com/2021/04/29/ashli-babbitts-family-to-sue-capitol-police-over-her-death/

Posted by .
Unregistered

The one that shot her is a spook so he has immunity.  Its cool for them to shoot white ppl.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everything changes in a police state.

The friendly Gestapo who once only arrested robbers and murderers is now also responsible for jailing Christians, beggars, smokers, protestors, reporters, lawyers, parents, business people, pet owners, bank customers, gun owners, and pedestrians.

The law-abiding citizen no longer can obey the law because everything is illegal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let’s see...

Stormed the Capitol with a crowd that beat police 
Tried to climb through a window that led to the main senate chambers 
Part of a crowd that was trying to smash down the door to “hang Mike Pence”.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Baggers are mentally ill criminals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans are naive to think that the ruling class only want to kill off Nazis.

The 99% are just taking up space now.

The globalists don't need you. The ruling powers will soon have robots.

Do you really think the tyranny will stop when toothpicks are banned?

The elites are going all the way because no one will resist.

Everyone always want more. If you have apples and oranges today, you will want airplanes and yachts tomorrow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ashley was stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know that you live in the Twilight Zone when the US is a bankrupt warmongering police state and Americans look you in the eye and say that the USA is a peaceful and free country with a balanced budget.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She was a female George Floyd…scum now glorified by the dregs of society.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She was a female George Floyd…scum now glorified by the dregs of society.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Global warming and this virus can do anything the elites want.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She was a female George Floyd…scum now glorified by the dregs of society.

­I don't see it that way.  No criminal history.  Wife and mother, married once.  Had been employed continuously and was a successful business owner.

She was not under arrest, was not armed, not posing a threat and was in the "people's house."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­I don't see it that way.  No criminal history.  Wife and mother, married once.  Had been employed continuously and was a successful business owner.

She was not under arrest, was not armed, not posing a threat and was in the "people's house."

­
washed out of the military

left her kids to go break into a federal building

smashed a window and ignored commands to stop from an armed officer

:moran:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­What do you mean "washed out"?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans say that only those who support the globalist police state are high class people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
She was in for 14 years and never made past enlisted. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here is the truth about Ashli Babbit: https://meaww.com/ashli-babbitt-air-force-early-life-timothy-mc-entee-aaron-crimes-loan-business-capitol-riots-death

"After high school, she enlisted in the Air Force and worked as an enlisted security forces controller. Her primary role was to guard gates at Air Force bases."

"Did you know that she once harassed her husband's former girlfriend? According to a protection order, Ashli approached her on a roadway and had rear-ended her car three times. “She was screaming at me and verbally threatening,” the complaint read and the former girlfriend again applied for a protection order the following year."

"Babbitt served a total of 12 years in the Air Force, Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard as a security forces controller and had the enlisted rank of senior airman."

"In 2016, Babbitt left the military as a relatively low-ranking senior airman, much before she could have become eligible for a pension."

"Soon after, she helped purchase Fowlers Pool Service and Supply, and worked with her family on it. However, the family struggled in business and reported took a costly short-term business loan in 2017. With her business in trouble, Babbitt took a loan at an interest rate of 169 percent, according to court filings. Struggling with finances, she stopped making payments, only repaying about $3,400 of the $65,000 borrowed from the lender, EBF Partners, and was soon sued, according to the records."

"Hint of her political anger can be gauged from a 2018 video she made while driving to office. "I’m like really heated, all of a sudden,” she began, "I am so sick of these politicians in this goddamned state. I can’t take it anymore,” she said, her words pouring out so fast she barely had time to breathe. “They’re all worried about what Trump is doing. How about we worry about what the hell you’re doing!” "

"The day before she made her way to the Capitol and her death, facing the prospect of weather-canceled flights to Washington, Babbitt replied on Twitter, “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  With her business in trouble, Babbitt took a loan at an interest rate of 169 percent, according to court filings. Struggling with finances, she stopped making payments, only repaying about $3,400 of the $65,000 borrowed from the lender, EBF Partners, and was soon sued, according to the records."

­
BAGGER
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
She was in for 14 years and never made past enlisted. :lol:

­
You've been on stupid messageboards longer than that and can't stop posting ignorant shit. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans say the US is dangerous because the NRA supports gun rights, but maybe the real threat is the ruling class who wants to ban guns so that the elites can fill their private prisons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:  With her business in trouble, Babbitt took a loan at an interest rate of 169 percent, according to court filings. Struggling with finances, she stopped making payments, only repaying about $3,400 of the $65,000 borrowed from the lender, EBF Partners, and was soon sued, according to the records."

­
BAGGER

­
https://www.everestbusinessfunding.com/about/

"Advances based on your daily cash-flow, not on your credit."

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good, hope they win.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

­
BAGGER

­
https://www.everestbusinessfunding.com/about/

"Advances based on your daily cash-flow, not on your credit."

:snicker:

­
:rofl:

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/miami/profile/financial-services/everest-business-funding-0633-90108403

"Your loan sharking scam is horrendous . You gave me originally 53,060.00 dollars august 9th I paid you back 34,860 dollars 581.00 a day for 60 days . You then deposited another 42,235.10 on 11-8 ... then pulled 776.30 a day until 1-24 for 42,696.50 total then when I begged forever you finally agreed to do half that amount 390.00 until 2-5 for a total of 3900.00 until the debits started bouncing in my account . I had requested over and over please adjust to the percent of receivables in your contract to be the true amount of the contract but you refused and never honored your contract. You gave me 95,295.10 I paid back 77,566.50 I have all the proof in all my bank statements . You are now trying to push through a judgement thru the courts without warrant for 70,000 dollars ????!!!!!!! This is sick and wrong and if this is not fixed I would like the BBB to contact the FBI and local authorities and the news media"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans want to live in a police state because Americans hate personal responsibility.

In a police state, you don't need to pay your debts. Food, housing, Obamaphones, and medical care are free.

You can kill kids if the Gestapo tells you to.

There are no morals because there are no churches.

If you have a problem, you can just blame Trump, Russia, or the UN.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good luck with that law suit.
People in service to the criminal syndicate that runs the country rarely face justice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The very same Americans who scream that they hate the police state then turn around and support the police.

WTF?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.