Topic: New documentary on Adam Neumann and his We Work CULT! Where is FC when you need it?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.sfgate.com/streaming/article/hulu-wework-documentary-47-billion-unicorn-16081429.php

HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE!
\
:geny:

Motivational speeches from Neumann at one of the company events prompted an usher in the audience to inquire, "Is this some kind of cult?" an anecdote a company lawyer recounted in the film. The usher was actually onto something, as the employees were forced to wear tracking devices during the event to ensure their attendance at seminars before the hard partying began.

“Show them your heart, show them your truth, work until you drop,” Neumann screams to an adoring crowd.

The cult analogy and comparisons to Jesus are naturally hyperbole, but there’s no arguing that Neumann’s manner of speech stinks of snake oil. Like many of his tech founder peers, Neumann positioned his company as mission-driven, with the intention of re-envisioning the workplace and thus change the world (one employee recounted him speaking of becoming “president of the world”). In speaking appearances, he twists the word "we" beyond just a moniker and into a New Age philosophy that couldn’t be further from the reality of his office space rental business.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He walked away with a billion dollars. You fuck old socks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He walked away with a billion dollars. You fuck old socks.

­
He actually ended up broke

He had spent all that money already

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He actually ended up broke

He had spent all that money already

:mittens:

­
He is a Jew.  He must have hidden a bunch of money in bitcoins.

Posted by A Newman
Unregistered

What, me worry?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Immediately following WeWork's spectacular financial collapse, the couple took their $1.7 billion dollars and retreated to Tel Aviv. But according to Forbes, the Neumanns returned stateside in May 2020 and currently reside in one of their Hamptons homes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He didn't end up with the full 1.7

$1.7B

Amount Neumann could have reaped from the golden parachute he negotiated from SoftBank in exchange for exiting the tailspinning company he founded. But $500 million was a loan and $1 billion was for some of Neumann’s equity stake, which soon plummeted in value.

Posted by small.business.boi
Unregistered

I own a small business. Any tips on how I can start a cult?

Posted by .
Unregistered

lost the 1 billion

"but what knocked Neumann out of 10-figure territory was SoftBank’s cancellation of a plan to buy WeWork shares for $19.19 apiece, which would have netted Neumann as much as $970 million."

Posted by .
Unregistered

small.business.boi said: I own a small business. Any tips on how I can start a cult?

­
Wear turtle neck and tennis shoes all the time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

small.business.boi said: I own a small business. Any tips on how I can start a cult?

­
It starts with being tall with a thick head of hair, brash, charismatic, extroverted, and conventionally handsome compared to the average.

Do you have those base requirements?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Wear a black turtleneck & jeans and be a pompous visionary asshole.

Posted by small.business.boi
Unregistered

. said:
­
It starts with being tall with a thick head of hair, brash, charismatic, extroverted, and conventionally handsome compared to the average.

­I do have a thick head of hear and am a bit of a dick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Bezos?

Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate?

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

small.business.boi said:

­:mobog:

Posted by .
Unregistered

small.business.boi said:

­
now wear turtle neck and tennis shoes all the time, and always keep lying.  Trump proved that lying works in America.  Tell investors that you already have investors ranging from Credit Suisse to Goldman Sach's.  Tell them that you have partners that are ready to sink 3 programming teams to work 80 hours a week to work on project.  All they need to do is to give you money now before it is too late.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He walked away with a billion dollars. You fuck old socks.

­
^ ^  Insane, old kike queen defending joooos as always.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Hire Baggers, they are highly susceptible and gullible. Libs will make demands to be called weird names, and sue you if you don't practice diversity. 
In every meeting, talk about "values" and "crusades" and "changing the world" such as:
  We are on a mission, a crusade as it was, to show everybody what good values can do. How we can change the way America works. And bring people together. 
Use the language of religions where possible.  Talk about "faith in our mission" and "appeal to a higher power."  Baggers are stupid as fuck and eat that Jesus shit up like no tomorrow. 
Have a poster with "Core Values" like "Perserverance" "Teamwork" and "Higher Calling" refer to it often. 
Write blogs and emails with inspirational stories, they can be made up, about people's lives being changed by what the company is doing.

You'll have a cult in no time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

tell everyone that you are a patriot, doing God's work.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.