Topic: It's not cheaper to buy groceries as a single person
Posted by .
Unregistered

It's convenient and you can eat healthier, but it's not cheaper.

I can get a medium Marco's pizza with one topping for $6.99 that will last 2 days. Same thing with some Asian food, one meal might be $7.99 but it can last 2 days of nibbling until it's gone.

Besides things like coffee, drinks, fruit/veggies snacks, it doesn't really come out any better. 

My 2 cents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

agreed.  Quality of food is better.  Taste is worse, as you ain't going to beat restaurant food.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why isnt your coffee lasting 2x as long being single, helping your coffee cost be cheaper?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why isnt your coffee lasting 2x as long being single, helping your coffee cost be cheaper?

­what I meant is you still should buy some things at the grocery store like coffee, soft drinks and fruit/veggie/cracker snacks but it doesn't come out cheaper as a single to buy a bunch of food vs having it cooked and prepared for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One pound of Ribeye is not less expensive than two pounds!

\

:winner:

One dozen eggs is not less expensive than two dozen!

\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: One pound of Ribeye is not less expensive than two pounds!

\

One dozen eggs is not less expensive than two dozen!

\

­
This.  OP is an idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, if you buy pizza then you are a literal MORON.  Pizza is garbage. I wouldn't feed that to rats.  Eat REAL food, you cretin.  Real food = food you could eat raw and your body could digest i.e. fruit, vegetables, nuts, eggs, milk, milk derived products (cottage cheese, hard cheese, cream), fish, poultry, meat.

It's as simple as that.  ANY grain based food = RETARD.  Get diabetes, die. The end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BTW, for the avoidance of dount, I am NOT suggesting that you should eat raw fish/poultry/meat, merely that your body is designed TO eat those foods, even in a raw state.  Your body is NOT designed to eat grains or rice, or any other garbage that has to be cooked, boiled, processed and turned into high GI carbodhydrates.  You fucking peasant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

muh snacks and soft drinks
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BTW, for the avoidance of dount, I am NOT suggesting that you should eat raw fish/poultry/meat, merely that your body is designed TO eat those foods, even in a raw state.  Your body is NOT designed to eat grains or rice, or any other garbage that has to be cooked, boiled, processed and turned into high GI carbodhydrates.  You fucking peasant.

­
Avoidance of donuts!
\

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

ONLY USE SPRING WHEAT FOR PIZZA DOGUH FINAL WARNING

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: ONLY USE SPRING WHEAT FOR PIZZA DOGUH FINAL WARNING

­
and rocky mountain spring water.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I eat 2 day old pizza to live better.
\
:whitetrash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I eat 2 day old pizza to live better.
\
:whitetrash:

­
aging is for meat, not pizza.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Calories are calories no matter how they're consumed. Some food is definitely healthier than others that's why I mentioned getting fruit/veggie snacks to have in between meals. :Rolleyes:

I eat raw broccoli as a snack throughout the day. Also, bananas, watermelon, oranges, etc.

Just because you're making a huge pot of homemade chili with beans, potatoes, meat etc & homemade apple crisps with a pound of lard, doesn't mean you're eating healthier. One grilled chicken sandwich or a couple slices of pizza has way less calories depending on how much you eat.

:Rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Calories are calories no matter how they're consumed.

­
nothing could be further from the truth you simpleton

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Calories are calories no matter how they're consumed.

­
nothing could be further from the truth you simpleton

­:flip:

How is your BBQ ribs slathered in BBQ sauce healthier than a piece of pizza? It's also full of GREASE and SUGAR, SIMPLETON.

:PWNED:

I also guarantee I snack on more healthy food than you do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: BTW, for the avoidance of dount, I am NOT suggesting that you should eat raw fish/poultry/meat, merely that your body is designed TO eat those foods, even in a raw state.  Your body is NOT designed to eat grains or rice, or any other garbage that has to be cooked, boiled, processed and turned into high GI carbodhydrates.  You fucking peasant.

­
Avoidance of donuts!
\

­:potd: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: ONLY USE SPRING WHEAT FOR PIZZA DOGUH FINAL WARNING

­I use wheat dough!  Have you seen ALL the wheat dough I make my apple crisps with in my imgur photos? :Rolleyes:

Don't forget the lard!

:Winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why isnt your coffee lasting 2x as long being single, helping your coffee cost be cheaper?

­
you get free coffee refills in restaurants.  Work out cheaper than brewing your own.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i say fast for a month... see how that turns out

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i say fast for a month... see how that turns out

­wtf does fasting have to do with the topic, fat ass? Why don't you fast for a month so more of your hair and teeth can fall out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­

Actually no.  

We're adaptive carnivores.  We became adaptive carnivores when the last ice age hit and the vegetation receded, leaving grass for large grazing animals.  We learned to hunt them.

And we discovered fire, which allowed our non-primary-carnivore jaw structure to chew that meat.

The abundance of animal fats and proteins allowed our brains to expand to 4x the previous chimp-like size.

That happened 2.5 million years ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Avoidance of donuts!
\

­:potd: :lol:

Protip: I played him, and you, like a fucking fiddle.  I DELIBERATELY misspelled "doubt" as "dount" so that he would just HAVE to pick up on it, thereby folding to MY will, and, by extension, YOU would just HAVE to comment on it, again, doing MY bidding.  :mittens:

Free will!  No, it's an illusion.
\
:snob:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.