Topic: I wanted a short video yesterday called Swedish Homestead, or some shit. A Swedish eco-tard is doing
Posted by REAL-ANGRY-BRIT-DOT
Unregistered

a bunch of bullshit eco-tard gibberish on a small farm.  ANYWAY, he had some Highland cattle (those are the ginger Scottish cows and bulls with the absolutely FUCKING MEGA horns.  They could kill a fucking grizzly bear with those horns.  EPIC horns).

Anyway, he had a bull that had been separated into a pen, and was going to "take it to be processed".  And he had someone in a pickup truck with a large trailer, back it up to the pen, and open the trailer.  The bull was curious because this was something new in its environment.  And it moved forward to investigate.  The farmer went into the pen behind the bull.  But instead of hitting it on the arse and trying to force it into the trailer, he just stood there.  The bull was aware that he was behind him, but didn't feel scared, stressed or threatened.

As the bull edged closer to the trailer, it got spooked by something, and walked backwards a few steps.  The farmer also walked backwards the same number of steps, then stopped and waited.  Eventually the bull walked into the trailer, of its own volition, and the farmer quickly ran up and shut the trailer behind it.

The bull was then taken to be "processed".

Point?  Sweden never had any lockdowns.  Sweden never closed schools.  Sweden never closed bars, restaurants, businesses (other than large gatherings over 500 e.g. concerts, sporting events).  Masks were never mandated in Sweden, and anybody not following the "guidelines" was never fined.

Are they resisting the global U.N. Agenda 2030 crimes against humanity?  Or, are they just taking a non-confrontational, smarter approach, i.e. steer people to the desired goal (democide) but don't FORCE them.  If they are uncertain, take a step back.  Let THEM decide.  The bull walked into that trailer of its own volition.  And Swedes are queuing up to be vaccinated, without the threat of vaccine passports, not being allowed to buy groceries etc.

:hmmm:

Cliffs: Scandinavians are subtle :fuckyou:
\
:oldaldy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

* watched a video, not wanted.  WHat the FUCK has happened to my AI controlled keyboard :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is that recent?  I thought he relocated to Switzerland before the pandemic?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is that recent?  I thought he relocated to Switzerland before the pandemic?

The fuck should I know?  I watched it yesterday, that was recent.  When it was filmed, not a fucking clue.  :shrug:

Posted by REAL-ANGRY-BRIT-DOT
Unregistered

The point of this idiotic RANT is that I am ATTRACTED to the cock of the GINGER bull.
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

REAL-ANGRY-BRIT-DOT said: The point of this idiotic RANT is that I am ATTRACTED to the cock of the GINGER bull.
\
:oldlady:

^^^
Patently FAKE.  Mildy amusing.  But patently FAKE.  :classiclol:

Posted by Tescos Loading Dock
Unregistered

Is ABD's name Darryl? It probably is.

Oi, Dazza, stop watchin Youtubes on your fukkin phone mate! Come unload the fukkin trucks, yeah?
\
:fatkid:

Fucks sake mate, a bull is walking into a van in fukkin Sweden! Kinda metaphorical and shit, innit?
\
:wigger:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Is that recent?  I thought he relocated to Switzerland before the pandemic?

The fuck should I know?  I watched it yesterday, that was recent.  When it was filmed, not a fucking clue.  :shrug:

­
You made the point of the lockdowns. I would think you would check the date on that.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.