Topic: SHEEP DESTROYS kid: Father is slow to rescue child, then uses destroyed child as a human shield.
Posted by .
Unregistered

They should of shot the fucker, kid probably has brain damage now!!! :mad:

https://youtu.be/D1kb3DnCyvc

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like sheep attack videos.  :sadwave:

I would have beaten the fuck out of that thing, but you know what's retarded?  Letting a small child play with sheep.  :mule: :crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like sheep attack videos.  :sadwave:

I would have beaten the fuck out of that thing, but you know what's retarded?  Letting a small child play with sheep.  :mule: :crybaby:

­
Right. WTF was the kid doing in the pen to begin with? This is just all bad. Sheep look nice enough, but they will kill your ass if they get half a chance to do so.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They look Mongol or something.  Tough exoskeletons and skulls 5" thick.  Wouldn't have even felt it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They look Mongol or something.  Tough exoskeletons and skulls 5" thick.  Wouldn't have even felt it.

­I dunno.  That sheep had a pretty good head of steamb, and the kid was certainly squalling.

I want moar sheep attack videos.  Already seen the one in Germbany where the lady gets fucking rogered.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: They look Mongol or something.  Tough exoskeletons and skulls 5" thick.  Wouldn't have even felt it.

­I dunno.  That sheep had a pretty good head of steamb, and the kid was certainly squalling.

I want moar sheep attack videos.  Already seen the one in Germbany where the lady gets fucking rogered.

There is something demonic about the German one (it's probably Switzerland, but they speak KRAUT there too.  Or maybe Austria).

The woman's eyes look like the painting The Scream, by famous NORWEGIAN painter.  Norway, we're number ONE, baby.  :fuckyou:
\
:oldlady:
p.s. Somebody should employ I.T. skills and find a way to zoom in, and focus on the old lady's face.  I'm fairly certain she is a ghost or demonic spirit or some shit.  Definitely doesn't fucking look alive, or human :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sheep lays out a bull, wow.

https://youtu.be/xHv2u1rrWp8

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guess they call them rams for a reason :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Someone should strap Bill Gates down and line up 50,000 rams to take turns running up and headbutting the CUNT!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Someone should strap Bill Gates down and line up 50,000 rams to take turns running up and headbutting the CUNT!
\

­
Fuck yes, strap syringes with C0VAX to their heads first. Fucking ram that shit in full force. That whiny little cunt rag!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Welcome to destination fuct.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sheep lays out a bull, wow.

­That sound sounded very much like a skull breaking.  It was not pleasant.

It also strikes me (no pun) that a bull has a pretty gay shape when it's tipped over.  It's very heavy in the hips, like Spanky or ABD.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Someone should strap Bill Gates down and line up 50,000 rams to take turns running up and headbutting the CUNT!
\

­
Fuck yes, strap syringes with C0VAX to their heads first. Fucking ram that shit in full force. That whiny little cunt rag!!!

:potd:  Fuck sake, that made me actually laugh out loud!  :thumbup:  :classiclol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

It also strikes me (no pun) that a bull has a pretty gay shape when it's tipped over.  It's very heavy in the hips, like Spanky or ABD.
\
:dweeb:

^^^
Look at this fucking virgin.  Doesn't know the difference between a bull and a cow.  Those teets hanging down,  from that giant sack filled with milk.  They're called UDDERS.  A bull doesn't have FOUR cocks.  So, when you see a cow or bull, count the dangly things under its belly.  1 = bull, 4 = cow.  Unless its a gender fluid, new world order, genetically engineered FAGGATRON bovine, in which case it can choose whatever gender or pronoun GIMPS like you want :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

\
:dweeb:

^^^
Look at this fucking virgin.  Doesn't know the difference between a bull and a cow.  Those teets hanging down,  from that giant sack filled with milk.  They're called UDDERS.  A bull doesn't have FOUR cocks.  So, when you see a cow or bull, count the dangly things under its belly.  1 = bull, 4 = cow.  Unless its a gender fluid, new world order, genetically engineered FAGGATRON bovine, in which case it can choose whatever gender or pronoun GIMPS like you want :rolleyes:

­Yeah I haven't fucked any cows except your mother, you fat greasy HOMO.

I'm looking at a grainy video on a fucking CELL PHONE, you dottering old QUEEN, and I didn't focus on the beef's JUNK you animal-fellating DOLT.  You probably lost your boner when you realized it was a female.

Posted by .afghan
Unregistered

sex!

:arab:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.