Topic: ITT we speculate how much Bill Gates could bench press. My guess, not even an Olympic bar, no plates
Posted by .
Unregistered

A standard bar weighs 15lbs.  An Olympic bar weighs 44lbs.

It seems to me, that Bill Gates couldn't bench press an empty Olympic bar.  NO. FUCKING. WAY.  His husband, Melinda probably could, along with a couple of 25kg plates, on each side.  But Bill?  Doubtful that spaghetti armed weakling could even manage a hobby bar from Walmart.

What say you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I see we have a board of :trev: and :bluebunny: who don't even lift, so have literally no idea what a "bench press" is, let alone how heavy 15lbs or 44lbs is.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I absolutely guarantee you OP has had at least one testicle in his mouth at some point in his life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bill Gates is a CUNT who has lived his entire life in a bubble.  When he got pied in the FACE in Belgium in 1999 his little "never done a day's work in his entire life or even lifted a fucking dumbbell in a gym, even once" hands wobbled in front of his startled, boggle eyed, beak face, his NHS milk bottle geps all wonky and dischevelled.  :snicker:

The little WORM has LITERALLY no conception of what violence wrought against him feels like.  He probably feels invincible.  And yet, he is the most pathetically feeble, frail and weak of human beings (assuming he is actually a human being, which is questionable).

Mike Tyson famously said "everybody got a plan.  Until they get punched in the mouth".  And, if you got punched in the mouth by Mike Tyson (likely an even higher punch force than my 947kg, measured, verified) no matter who you are, your plan just got changed.

I suspect that a school girl could knock Bill Gates out by punching him in the jaw.  Imagine an angry mob, consisting of thousands of able bodied men, descending on his McMantion, ripping the gates off their hinges, swarming over his underpaid hired security detail, who decide "fuck it, I never liked the GIMP anyway", and stand aside.  Imagine as the double doors to his home get flung open, and the noise of the crowd momentarily becomes eerily silent, as they scan the area to locate him.  And then, in an instant, hundreds of voices can be heard shouting, "THERE'S THE CUNT!  GET HIMB!"

FUCK YEAH!
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I absolutely guarantee you OP has had at least one testicle in his mouth at some point in his life.
\
:bluebunny:

^^^
Teapots is projecting as usual. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I absolutely guarantee you OP has had at least one testicle in his mouth at some point in his life.
\
:bluebunny:

^^^
Teapots is projecting as usual. :rolleyes:

­
At least two testicles with this guy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i can press a 20 pound in each hand, no bar :sadwave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i can press a 20 pound in each hand, no bar :sadwave:

Yeah, well that's at least four times more than GAYtes. :thumbup:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.