Topic: Another 62 million J&J Rona vaccines contaminated at same Baltimore factory !!!!
Posted by .
Unregistered

An additional 62million Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine doses could be contaminated at the factory that was forced to toss 15million doses last week because of a production blunder.

Quality-control managers at a plant in Baltimore, Maryland, operated by Emergent BioSolutions, are now required to test every batch of Johnson & Johnson vaccines produced alongside 15million doses of AstraZeneca vaccines destroyed after their ingredients were mixed up.

That amounts to screening 62million doses for possible contamination, The New York Times reported on Tuesday based on documents and interviews with former workers at the factory and federal officials. Workers at the factory in February unknowingly cross-contaminated about 15million doses of the Johnson & Johnson jab with AstraZeneca doses, rendering them unusable. The error was caught before the doses were distributed.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/07/another-62million-covid-vaccines-contaminated-at-scandal-hit-factory-14373004/

Posted by .
Unregistered

As a quality tard in a similar business, ouch.  Ouch I say.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: As a quality tard in a similar business, ouch.  Ouch I say.  :lol:

­Was this Baltimore quality tard a diversity hire?

Posted by .
Unregistered

One of these days a contaminated batch is going to be missed, sent out, people will die and surviving family members will have no legal recourse due to the no-liability clause given to pharma.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­We will never know. The MSM will never tell us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

it's ok, gimme those experimental , contaminated vaccines.  I've had worse things inside my body.
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

you've heard of bug chasers?

well, i'm a vaccine chaser
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­If the MSM never reveals this information, then you can assume it was a diversity hire just like when the MSM doesn't provide a pic of a perp in a crime you can assume the perp was black. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:

­If the MSM never reveals this information, then you can assume it was a diversity hire just like when the MSM doesn't provide a pic of a perp in a crime you can assume the perp was black. :lol:

­:thumbup: spot on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger Blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bagger Blog
\
:cryingnazi:

­The New York Times reported.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­the only hires in brown town are diversity hires. They just elected a black separatist mayor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If it was a white male, his name would be breathlessly reported over and over by the media and the vax-lovers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

April 7, 2021, 10:07 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — A top federal pandemic official warned last June that Emergent BioSolutions, the government contractor that last month threw out millions of doses of Covid-19 vaccines because of contamination, lacked enough trained staff and had a record of problems with quality control.

A copy of the official’s assessment, obtained by The New York Times, cited “key risks” in relying on Emergent to handle the production of vaccines developed by both Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca at Emergent’s Bayview plant in Baltimore.
The assessment, which has not been released publicly, was based in part on a visit to the plant just days after the government awarded Emergent a contract worth up to $628 million, mostly to prepare its factories to make coronavirus vaccines as part of Operation Warp Speed.

Addressing the problems “will require significant effort,” and the company “will have to be monitored closely,” said the report, which was written by Carlo de Notaristefani, a manufacturing expert who has overseen production of Covid-19 vaccines for the federal government since last May. Though marked as a draft, federal officials said the report was considered to be final.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/us/emergent-biosolutions-coronavirus-vaccine.html

:nuke:

This is inexcusable by a U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mr. de Notaristefani’s concerns were echoed by two former plant supervisors, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of career repercussions. In interviews with The Times, they cited crushing workloads and shortcuts taken to meet unrealistic timetables.

Mr. de Notaristefani noted that Emergent planned to boost the factory’s work force to nearly 300. It now has 600 workers, according to the company’s spokesman. Even so, the ex-supervisors said, employees are overwhelmed, and some are often forced to work more than 70 hours a week.

A review of months of company logs obtained by The Times showed that employees repeatedly said they deviated from manufacturing standards because of a lack of manpower and shortened production times.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Mr. de Notaristefani’s concerns were echoed by two former plant supervisors, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of career repercussions. In interviews with The Times, they cited crushing workloads and shortcuts taken to meet unrealistic timetables.

Mr. de Notaristefani noted that Emergent planned to boost the factory’s work force to nearly 300. It now has 600 workers, according to the company’s spokesman. Even so, the ex-supervisors said, employees are overwhelmed, and some are often forced to work more than 70 hours a week.

A review of months of company logs obtained by The Times showed that employees repeatedly said they deviated from manufacturing standards because of a lack of manpower and shortened production times.

­Get the jab !
\
:indeed:
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­That tells us everything.  The absence of...

...MANAGER WITH POSSIBLE TIES TO ANTI-GOVERNMENT SUPREMACIST MOVEMENTS...
:nigel:

Tells me that this is your Level III QC Program Manager

I GOTS MY AA IN HOME HEALF CARE.

:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thanks Biden, retarded, senile Pedotus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: [quote defaultattr=]

­That tells us everything.  The absence of...

...MANAGER WITH POSSIBLE TIES TO ANTI-GOVERNMENT SUPREMACIST MOVEMENTS...

Tells me that this is your Level III QC Program Manager

I GOTS MY AA IN HOME HEALF CARE.

:mammy:[/quote]
­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

MSM would be all over Trump if this happened on his watch.

Mr. President, Mr. President, what about the failure of the Baltimore J&J vaccine?
\

\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When in Baltimore....
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fake News!
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The company was award the Anthrax contract back in 2012.   

:crickets:
\
 :bidenhands:

Trump is 100% to blame for this!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We went from GEOTUS to PEDOTUS :laugh:

sick

Posted by .
Unregistered

nig jizz in the tube,huh?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.