Topic: OMFG! EU has no vaccine. Now they're probing if Russians were forced into Sputnik vaccine trials
Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/f179fbc9-32a4-3420-9234-c7ffb74bb79b/european-regulator-to-probe.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

America needs socialized medicine.  It's so much better, just look they don't even have vaccine deaths!

Posted by .
Unregistered

just keeps getting better...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: just keeps getting better...

­
You can’t make this shit up

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who put novichok in my vaccine :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So, the EU would prefer to let their citizens die of Covid-19, because it would look bad to allow their countries to buy the Sputnik vaccine.  
\
:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bureaucracies are scared to do anything wrong and get caught out. So they operate under a doctrine of hyper-precaution.

When it comes to a crisis there's an urgency to act. But the bureaucrats strive to dot the i's and cross the t's, following procedures as methodically as possible.

This means they have a choice of doing the right things, albeit imperfectly, and doing things right, albeit at a cautious pace.

So there are millions of dose of covid vaccine in freezers all over Europe that are late and unwanted, while a possible solution gets investigated based on some rumours.   

This, folks, is the EU at its finest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bureaucracies are scared to do anything wrong and get caught out. So they operate under a doctrine of hyper-precaution.

When it comes to a crisis there's an urgency to act. But the bureaucrats strive to dot the i's and cross the t's, following procedures as methodically as possible.

This means they have a choice of doing the right things, albeit imperfectly, and doing things right, albeit at a cautious pace.

So there are millions of dose of covid vaccine in freezers all over Europe that are late and unwanted, while a possible solution gets investigated based on some rumours.   

This, folks, is the EU at its finest.
\
:winner:

There IS no crisis, you ridiculous dumb CUNT!

This all smacks of senior bureaucrats starting to realise that they may be personally held accountable for Nuremberg 2.0 trials, so they are concocting bullshit excuses to avoid letting people be tricked to getting injected with experimental gene therapies.

The wheels are falling off.  Only IsraHELL and Great SHITain are marching forward, full steam ahead.  Which kind of tells you who is behind this global SCAM.  The literal greatest crime against humanity EVER committed.  

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like when ABD is in a good mood :snoopy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

J&J COVID-19 vaccine under EU review over blood clots, AstraZeneca probe grows

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/j-j-covid-19-vaccine-140106502.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

how many times do i need to type into every orifice of the internet that these vaccines are NOT SAFE?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.