Topic: Covid spiraling out of control again in NYC/NJ and liberals can’t explain why.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Nearly half of new coronavirus infections nationwide are in just five states — a situation that is putting pressure on the federal government to consider changing how it distributes vaccines by sending more doses to hot spots.

New York, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and New Jersey together reported 44% of the nation's new COVID-19 infections, or nearly 197,500 new cases, in the latest available seven-day period, according to state health agency data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Total U.S. infections during the same week numbered more than 452,000.

On the state level, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has not called publicly for an increase in New York’s vaccine allotment, even as cases ticked up in recent weeks and the number of hospitalized people hit a plateau.

In New Jersey, where the seven-day rolling average of daily new infections has risen over the past two weeks, from 4,050 daily cases to 4,250, Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy said he is constantly talking to the White House about demand for the coronavirus vaccine, though he stopped short of saying he was lobbying for more vaccines because of the state’s high infection rate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trumps not in office? Why is this still a thing and why is it impacting liberal states?!!!
\
:lib:

Texas dropped the mask mandate and cases have been declining.
\
:gramps:

TRUMP DID THIS! I KNOW IT!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:antwon:

^ ^ ^  Your answer

Posted by .
Unregistered

Florida and Michigan are full of baggers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Florida and Michigan are full of baggers.

­Idiot.
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :antwon:

^ ^ ^  Your answer

­Could be.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Florida and Michigan are full of :Mexican: and :Tyrone:

­
FTFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jurisdictions can use whatever test and methods they want to determine whether a case exists or not.  The tests aren't even reliable and never have been.

Governments refuse to admonish :Mexican: and :Tyrone: for an entire year of utterly ignoring all public health directives for distancing fearing that identifying every fucking "spike" that comes along occurring entirely within those groups and no others would be racist.

COVID itself is not a disease.  It's a concept.  It's just a collective term for colds and flus and assorted other mild respiratory ailments.  The annual death and illness statistics support that.

Everything done is to a political end, and it's no surprise that there are emerging factions within the faggot "majority" with different beliefs as to how to sustain and exploit the fake panic.

I have yet to see or hear of a single convincing case of "COVID," however you want to define it.  Nothing that I have been told survives the least bit of scrutiny.  Most fail at the first question - did you actually "know" this person in any social context?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Florida and Michigan are full of baggers.

­Idiot.
:facepalm:

Did I trigger you, bagger?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Florida and Michigan are full of :Mexican: and :Tyrone:

­
FTFY

­What do :Mexican: and :Tyrone: have in common in those states?

Public transportation. 
/
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

PCR test fraud.
/
:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Did I trigger you, bagger?

­
The only thing you trigger are elevators' overload alarms. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Muds riding on busses and public transportations
Rona infections and goodifications!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger Blog

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.