Topic: ABD’s Greatest Gift go us is an article from 2007-2008 talking about C0VID-19 and even The next one!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Who the fuck is ABD?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: SARS-CoV1 = Asian SARS from Early 2000’s

SARS-CoV2 = C0VID-19

SARS-CoV3 = ??? This is the future virus they have not announced yet. The “MEGA C0VID” or whatever.

These were all mentioned here in this paper from 2007-2008 and they go on and on about RNA in relation to these viruses.

Are you starting to understand now people, is it still a complete mystery???

Still believe the MSM???

Still think the vaccine is gonna help humanity???

Hello??? Anyone getting the picture yet??? :shrug:

­i get the picture- you’re nuts

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cliff's Notes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: SARS-CoV1 = Asian SARS from Early 2000’s

SARS-CoV2 = C0VID-19

SARS-CoV3 = ??? This is the future virus they have not announced yet. The “MEGA C0VID” or whatever.

These were all mentioned here in this paper from 2007-2008 and they go on and on about RNA in relation to these viruses.

Are you starting to understand now people, is it still a complete mystery???

Still believe the MSM???

Still think the vaccine is gonna help humanity???

Hello??? Anyone getting the picture yet??? :shrug:

­i get the picture- you’re nuts

­
I see, blame the messenger, yes of course. The report goes into great detail about the exact same virus as what they are saying is C0VID-19, and even the next one scientists are now saying is gonna be the future virus. The report was written in 2007, and I even provided evidence that SARS was INVENTED in CA, and one of the inventors was a higher up at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and you call me nuts? Can you please explain how I am nuts in this case?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
This paper is quite technical, but really all you need to know is that back in 2007 they were publishing studies regarding  SARS-Cov2 (C0VID-19), and SARS-Cov3 (the next C0VID that scientists are just now saying that they are starting to anticipate coming in the future).

Bear in mind that they had known about these for years before this paper was written.

Also, SARS-Cov1 was INVENTED in California in 2003.

SARS (Coronavirus) Invented in California in 2003.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-2006257852-A1

They did not invent the virus, you nitwit.   They invented the process of isolating the nucleic acids and proteins from the virus, which they could later use to develop a vaccine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
This paper is quite technical, but really all you need to know is that back in 2007 they were publishing studies regarding  SARS-Cov2 (C0VID-19), and SARS-Cov3 (the next C0VID that scientists are just now saying that they are starting to anticipate coming in the future).

Bear in mind that they had known about these for years before this paper was written.

They did not invent the virus, you nitwit.   They invented the process of isolating the nucleic acids and proteins from the virus, which they could later use to develop a vaccine.

So where is the vaccine for the first SARS at? You actually fell for that little disclaimer at the beginning.

Oh yeah, not to worry, we are doing all of this to help you people, yeah, nothing funny going on here. It all links back to me, the guy who wants depopulate the world using vaccines, but hey, don’t worry about anything.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

So where is the vaccine for the first SARS at?

­
Don't try to change the subject, you faggot.

Your entire conspiracy theory rests on the claim that the virus was invented in California in 2003. 

Yet your own link shows it to be untrue.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
 . said:
­

So where is the vaccine for the first SARS at? You actually fell for that little disclaimer at the beginning.

Oh yeah, not to worry, we are doing all of this to help you people, yeah, nothing funny going on here. It all links back to me, the guy who wants depopulate the world using vaccines, but hey, don’t worry about anything.
\

­:motorcycle:

It didn't get approved because the animals died in the trials. Ignore that sea lion cunt. Don't even engage with cockroaches. They are FILTH.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Normalcy only returns when we have largely vaccinated to entire global population.
\

Link or it didn’t happen!!!
\
:winner:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5bmx6ZpdsOWv/

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who the fuck is ABD?

­aspie brigade dot

Posted by .
Unregistered

Besides finger pointing no valid argument against the original link ABD provided has, or can be made. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: so they kill all the medical and first responder emergency people, and then.... we get a bunch from China? Doesnt china need them?

­
China has 1,862,630 MD’s

America has 793,648 MD’s

Of course they won’t need that many from China as a significant portion of our population will be dead including the elderly who usually need the most health care resources, and under Bill Gates, I am sure your health isn’t high on his list of priorities.

So yeah, it won’t be a problem at all to kill off the medical professionals and first responders next after the overburden of the elderly (which the vaccine kills quite quickly, as we have already seen).

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spaz:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: so they kill all the medical and first responder emergency people, and then.... we get a bunch from China? Doesnt china need them?

­
China has 1,862,630 MD’s

America has 793,648 MD’s

Of course they won’t need that many from China as a significant portion of our population will be dead including the elderly who usually need the most health care resources, and under Bill Gates, I am sure your health isn’t high on his list of priorities.

So yeah, it won’t be a problem at all to kill off the medical professionals and first responders next after the overburden of the elderly (which the vaccine kills quite quickly, as we have already seen).

­
Damn, never thought of it that way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Besides finger pointing no valid argument against the original link ABD provided has, or can be made. :lol:

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Over-population.  Which part of that do you not comprehend :shrug:

Maybe you weren't around the day it was posted about the FACT that the majority of EU countries had presidens/prime ministers who had NO CHILDREN :shrug:

Never before in Europe's history, dating back thousands of years, has this phenomenon been seen.  NEVER.  Do you know who else has no children?  The pope.  Further evidence that this entire plandumic is a catholic church initiated scam, as is global warming.

The dead giveaway is the fact that climate change is EXACTLY like catholic "original sin" i.e. it doesn't MATTER how virtuous you are, or how you live your life, you were born with original sin (in the case of muh global warming, the FACT that you exhale CO2, and there is nothing you can do to change that, ever).  BUT, if you just PAY MONEY for forgiveness ("indulgencies") then your sins will be forgiven.  Simple as that.  :rolleyes:

Disingenuous shill. We know (((who’s))) the main force behind this whole mess.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.