Topic: ABD’s Greatest Gift go us is an article from 2007-2008 talking about C0VID-19 and even The next one!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Thank you ABD!!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2395109/

Received 2007 Nov 20; Revised 2007 Dec 28; Accepted 2008 Feb 16.
Copyright © 2008, American Society for Microbiology

Posted by .
Unregistered

Of course nobody gets it. :lol:

Only if you guys understood what this is saying. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

SARS-CoV1 = Asian SARS from Early 2000’s

SARS-CoV2 = C0VID-19

SARS-CoV3 = ??? This is the future virus they have not announced yet. The “MEGA C0VID” or whatever.

These were all mentioned here in this paper from 2007-2008 and they go on and on about RNA in relation to these viruses.

Are you starting to understand now people, is it still a complete mystery???

Still believe the MSM???

Still think the vaccine is gonna help humanity???

Hello??? Anyone getting the picture yet??? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What are you talking about? COVID 19 was just discovered in 2019. The mRNA vaccine technology was created on the spot to cure COVID 19, so they just started working on it a few months after COVID started. The paper has to be wrong. Maybe it is talking about a different virus, or it’s just a coincidence. The news wouldn’t lie to us on this massive of a scale, no way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here is a paper from NOVEMBER of 2020 taking about the next C0VID, and how they are taking steps to prepare for it.

“Researchers prepare for “SARS-CoV3”
For the first time, an international research alliance has observed the RNA folding structures of the SARS-CoV2 genome with which the virus controls the infection process.”

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/researchers-prepare-for-sars-cov3.html

BUT in the paper from 2007-2008 they already know all about it, have already dine extensive research on it, were publishing papers on it, they had been fucking around with it for YEARS at that point back in 2007-2008.

Now they come out and say they are currently preparing for the future of C0VID, LIARS!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thank you ABD!!!

In fairness, I did post this about TEN CUNTING MONTHS ago as well :rolleyes:

SARS, SARS-CoV-2, SARS-CoV-3, ALL mentioned in the 2007 paper.  ALL of them. :win:

This entire fucking thing is a gigantic FRAUD.  From the FRAUDULENT PCR test, to the FAKE CCP 7 day hospital (concrete doesn't work that way!), to ALL of the rest of it.  100% fucking FRAUD.  FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD.

The swine flu of 2009 was a fraud (according to the Council of Europe, who are the executive body overseeing the European COurt of Human RIghts), and the exact same FRAUD is being done now.  Only this time, they have got away with it.  My personal view is that they WANTED to do it in 2009 but the technology wasn't ready i.e. the fibre optics needed to enable home working with video conferencing wasn't fully deployed.

Then again, it may just have been a dry run, to test out the legalities established by the WHO since 2004, and iron out any bugs.

I'm siding with the dot who posted COVID19 = Certificate of Vaccination ID AI (A=1, I=9), in which case it could ONLY have happened in 2019.
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here is a paper from NOVEMBER of 2020 taking about the next C0VID, and how they are taking steps to prepare for it.

“Researchers prepare for “SARS-CoV3”
For the first time, an international research alliance has observed the RNA folding structures of the SARS-CoV2 genome with which the virus controls the infection process.”

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/researchers-prepare-for-sars-cov3.html

BUT in the paper from 2007-2008 they already know all about it, have already dine extensive research on it, were publishing papers on it, they had been fucking around with it for YEARS at that point back in 2007-2008.

Now they come out and say they are currently preparing for the future of C0VID, LIARS!!!

­

“For the first time” WOW, ...biggest bullshit stor I ever heard in my life!!! :lol:

“they must really think we are stupid”.
\
:doublewide:

You have no idea!!!
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In my experience, people that gravitate towards conspiracies tend to be a bit coo-coo. Sure, it's good to question things and be weary, but this is like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

It's hard to believe (meaning I don't), that killing that many people was planned or our government did this to kill us. You really think they put that many medical workers and people in misery on purpose?

:Insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thank you ABD!!!

­
This is the smoking gun of all smoking guns. PERIOD, fucking PERIOD!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In my experience, people that gravitate towards conspiracies tend to be a bit coo-coo. Sure, it's good to question things and be weary, but this is like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

It's hard to believe (meaning I don't), that killing that many people was planned or our government did this to kill us. You really think they put that many medical workers and people in misery on purpose?

\
:winner:

Believe what you want, you silly CUNT.  You're experiencing cognitive dissonance.  Presumably you're not a psychopath, possess empathy, don't regard other people as expendable resources to be used, abused, and discarded?  But just because YOU were born that way, does NOT mean that psychopaths do not exist.  1% of the population, circa 3.28 million people in the USA, and 5.27 million people in Europe (excluding Russia, and most of the former soviet cuntries) are, as in, ARE psychopaths.

That's a LOT of people.

Freemasons have around 6 million members worldwide.  If part of the selection criteria is a psychopathic personality (and trust me, ALL of the masons I have found out are masons, were psychopaths, literally), then that's one possible way it could be done.

The information is in the public domain.  It isn't even secret. It isn't even classified, and has been hacked.  IT IS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

If YOU choose to disbelieve it and to ignore it, then that is your free choice.  It is also wilful ignorance.  Ignorance is derived from "ignore".  You choose to IGNORE the FACTS.  As is your RIGHT.

Nescience is the state of not knowing something either because the information is hidden, or you lack the cognitive capacity to comprehend it.

NOBODY (except the very old, without internet access) are nescient (and children, obviously: but they depend on their parents to make the right choices for them).

WHat will happen, WILL happen.  We will ALL find out who is right, and who is wrong.  Wait and see.  You can do nothing else anyway.  Good luck.  CUNT.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

They need a version of that for tards. Too many words and charts and acronyms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In my experience, people that gravitate towards conspiracies tend to be a bit coo-coo. Sure, it's good to question things and be weary, but this is like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

People such as SIR Isaac Newton then.  I sat through a boring arsed video of some crusty psychologist explaining why some people cannot be brainwashed by propaganda.  It may even have been posted on this site by a dot (or I may have seen it on Twitter, I don't know).

He said that 'n'% of the public can be brainwashed easily, a small % can NEVER be brainwashed, no matter how much propaganda you expose them to.  These people fall into 3 categories (according to him): 1) people who are mad.  2) people who are nearly mad.  3) people with compulsive personalities, such as SIR Isaace Newton.  I can't recall what he said he was compulsive about, but he seemed to have OCD about something (as well as discovering gravity, inventing calculus, building telescopes and so on and so forth).

I got red pilled quite late (circa 2005).  

I have never been interested in reading fiction, it bores me.  I have always sought out scientific literature to read for pleasure, from psychology, to complexity theory, to astronomy, to classical economics (not the pseudo-science neo-classical bollocks :rolleyes:) to genetics.  I have a book called "Genome" written around 2000, which I took on a long weekend holiday to Rome in 2000 (or 2001), and sat on the fucking beach reading it!  They had just finished cracking the human genome, and this book talked about that, and explained what the 23 chromosome pairs do.  It also explained how cancer is a failure of the immune system, and how the various layers of gatekeepers must fail in order for a tumour to develop.  

You see, that's who I am, and you're NOTHING.  Nice guy?  I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!  Good father?  FUCK YOU!  GO HOME AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS!  You wanna post here, CLOSE!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They need a version of that for tards. Too many words and charts and acronyms.

­
This paper is quite technical, but really all you need to know is that back in 2007 they were publishing studies regarding SARS-Cov2 (C0VID-19), and SARS-Cov3 (the next C0VID that scientists are just now saying that they are starting to anticipate coming in the future).

Bear in mind that they had known about these for years before this paper was written.

Also, SARS-Cov1 was INVENTED in California in 2003.

SARS (Coronavirus) Invented in California in 2003.

CHIRON CORP (US)

Patent: US-2006257852-A1

Patent Family:

AU-2004230485-A1
AU-2004230485-B2
AU-2009201478-A1
AU-2009201478-B2
CA-2522379-A1
CA-2522379-C
EP-1618127-A2
EP-1618127-B1
ES-2529736-T3
HK-1084132-A1
NZ-543467-A
US-2006257852-A1
WO-2004092360-A2
WO-2004092360-A3

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/patent/US-2006257852-A1

Listed among the inventor group is one WEINER AMY (US).

Now check this out:

Amy Weiner
Sr. Program Officer at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Bill and Melinda Gates FoundationIndiana University Bloomington
Seattle, Washington

Experience
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Retired
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Jan 2019 - Jan 2019 1 month
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Sr. Program Officer
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Oct 2010 - Jan 2019 8 years 4 months
Winvir Consulting (drug discovery, vaccines, virology, biotechnology)
Principal
Winvir Consulting (drug discovery, vaccines, virology, biotechnology)
Jan 2009 - Oct 2010 1 year 10 months
Consulting in the fields of antiviral drug discovery, vaccines, infectious disease, virology research and biotechnology.
Director of Research
Chiron/Novartis
1998 - 2008 10years
infectious disease, Chiron 1984-2006, Chiron/Novartis 2006-2008
Director of Research
Chiron
1984 - 2006 22 years

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-weiner-5b079711

Then don’t forget that ABD also pointed out that the vaccine passport plan was in place a whole year before the “pandemic”.

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't believe the government is doing this to us right before our eyes. :Sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like ABD said, it’s no secret, it’s all out in the open for all to see.

The only insane part is that people (like you) are under a powerful spell that you can’t seem to break free from.

I bet even after seeing these links that you can even begin to question the validity of what you have been fed by the MSM.

Bill Gates straight up admits to having plans of killing large portions of humanity using vaccines, he doesn’t even hide it one bit. Sure he says it in a smooth way, but he in no way hides it. That is what he says openly to the world in public talks, imagine what he says behind closed doors.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cCOlxBfZCN06/

Killing the medical workers and first responders in the USA, and Europe makes the MOST sense from a control perspective. They will have the Chinese move in to become the new medical personnel, and police, fire, military, etc. That will ensure 100% control over the countries that are the biggest threats to their plans for world domination. Subservient Chinese are plentiful, obedient, and ideal replacements for everyone who dies off from the vaccine in the USA and Europe.

You are under a wicked spell, I wish you luck trying to break free from it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can't believe the government is doing this to us right before our eyes. :Sad:

­
These are the people who use the governments of the world as chess pieces, and the world stage as their board. It’s basically the elite against humanity in the final world war, and humanity is clueless as to what is happening.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Greatest Gift go us is 
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Greatest Gift go us is 
\

­\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Like ABD said, it’s no secret, it’s all out in the open for all to see.

The only insane part is that people (like you) are under a powerful spell that you can’t seem to break free from.

I bet even after seeing these links that you can even begin to question the validity of what you have been fed by the MSM.

Bill Gates straight up admits to having plans of killing large portions of humanity using vaccines, he doesn’t even hide it one bit. Sure he says it in a smooth way, but he in no way hides it. That is what he says openly to the world in public talks, imagine what he says behind closed doors.

:potd:
Stanley Johnson, Boris' father states that the "carrying capacity" of the UK is 10 - 15 million people, max 25.  Current population is at least 70 million (but unofficially at least 80 million).
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/quot-depopulation-quot-interview-with-stanley-johnson_pqA5ATWCZoXEq1L.html
(Search out the full interview and you'll hear that Johnson has been involved with Maurice Strong since the Club of Rome first dreamt up the climate change hoax in 1992).
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson said:  
"It is time we had a grown-up discussion about the optimum quantity of human beings in this country and on this planet. Do we want the south-east of Britain, already the most densely populated major country in Europe, to resemble a giant suburbia?

This is not, repeat not, an argument about immigration per se, since in a sense it does not matter where people come from, and with their skill and their industry, immigrants add hugely to the economy.

This is a straightforward question of population, and the eventual size of the human race."

https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/03/20/boris-johnson-global-overpopulation-is-the-real-issue/

THAT is the reason I get so pissed off when AmeriCUNTS keep blathering on about "Trump vs Biden" and all the other bread and circuses. They are ALL fucking masons and ALL fucking in on it.  This shit has been planned for a LONG time.

https://fullfact.org/online/stanley-johnson-the-virus-book/

https://principia-scientific.com/the-climate-fraud-and-the-club-of-rome/
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Greatest Gift go us is 
\

­Good eye!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Suggestion.  Look at a map of the world at various times throughout the 20th Century.

In particular, look at it before WW1, and then after. 

Compare that to a map of the world in 1950.

Then compare that to a map of the world in 2000.

What do you notice?  How many country's borders changed?  How many new countries were created?  How many millions of people were forcibly displaced from their homes, lost their homes, lost their businesses, got killed in the process?

Now, there is zero conspiracy about ANY of the above.  This was merely matter of fact redrawing of borders, nations, and, at the stroke of a pen, the disruption of hundreds of millions of people's lives.  With zero consideration to them, their needs, desires, dreams, property.

That is the literal tip of the iceberg.  The people responsible for doing that literally do not give a shit about people.  They regard people like farmyard animals, chattel, possessions.  Fact.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I can't believe the government is doing this to us right before our eyes. :Sad:

­
These are the people who use the governments of the world as chess pieces, and the world stage as their board. It’s basically the elite against humanity in the final world war, and humanity is clueless as to what is happening.

:potd:

My personal view, sadly, is that Orwell was 100% right.  The world appears to be forming into what he predicted in 1984, namely 3 superstates (East Asia, dominated by China, Eurasia, Europe including Russia, and Oceania, North and South America, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand), fake scarcity and shortages of everything, fake wars in which the govts of each superstate merely randomly attack their own citizens to create a climate of fear of impending death from scary enemies).  Africa, as ever, is no man's land, carved up by the 3 superstates to be plundered for resources.

Brexit was 100% a City of London plan, had zero to do with "the will of the people", and would literally facilitate merging with the USA, Aus, NZ, Canada and South America.

Orwell was either a genius, or he was exposed to inside information (possibly from his career at the BBC :shrug:)

Posted by .
Unregistered

so they kill all the medical and first responder emergency people, and then.... we get a bunch from China? Doesnt china need them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: so they kill all the medical and first responder emergency people, and then.... we get a bunch from China?  Doesnt china need them?

­I also questioned why we would want to destroy our own country? So, no one cares about their children or grandchildren? Why would we sabotage our own cuntry?

:Badger:

He's gonna blow his top now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: so they kill all the medical and first responder emergency people, and then.... we get a bunch from China?  Doesnt china need them?

­I also questioned why we would want to destroy our own country? So, no one cares about their children or grandchildren? Why would we sabotage our own cuntry?

:Badger:

He's gonna blow his top now.

Over-population.  Which part of that do you not comprehend :shrug:

Maybe you weren't around the day it was posted about the FACT that the majority of EU countries had presidens/prime ministers who had NO CHILDREN :shrug:

Never before in Europe's history, dating back thousands of years, has this phenomenon been seen.  NEVER.  Do you know who else has no children?  The pope.  Further evidence that this entire plandumic is a catholic church initiated scam, as is global warming.

The dead giveaway is the fact that climate change is EXACTLY like catholic "original sin" i.e. it doesn't MATTER how virtuous you are, or how you live your life, you were born with original sin (in the case of muh global warming, the FACT that you exhale CO2, and there is nothing you can do to change that, ever).  BUT, if you just PAY MONEY for forgiveness ("indulgencies") then your sins will be forgiven.  Simple as that.  :rolleyes:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.