Topic: Megan Fox - hot and fucked up
Posted by .
Unregistered

She has blue eyes, a perfect face shape, jet black hair and a toned body. But those thumbs!
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She has blue eyes, a perfect face shape, jet black hair and a toned body. But those thumbs!
\

­Yes. Those thumbs are a total deal breaker. Many people have an innate revulsion for deformities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yes. Those thumbs are a total deal breaker. Many people have an innate revulsion for deformities.

­gre

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­So she's bisexual, which means she sleeps with men, but she wouldn't sleep with a girl who slept with a man because "men are so dirty"?

:wtf:

Yes, men are dirty. But women are dirtier. Their sweat has more caustic ingredients. Their pussies stink. There's a reason the perfume industry is female-oriented.

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She has blue eyes, a perfect face shape, jet black hair and a toned body. But those thumbs!
\

­and hideous skin despite numerous trip to cosmetic surgery

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't know women could have clubbed fingers.  Ew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­gre

­What is gre?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I didn't know women could have clubbed fingers.  Ew.

­
They can’t men have them, and she is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

her bf MGK has had so many stds :facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

she was hot to death about 10 years ago.  I would still bang her senseless.   I predict she'll be one of these plastic surgery addicts in middle age+

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hottest trannie outta Hollywood yet. That’s not saying much cause it’s still just a guy with a hairy wax pocket.

­
http://f2bbs.com/thread/328378

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.