Topic: Das but sucked my cock to completion in 2014
Posted by .
Unregistered

He throated my 8" thick cock without a problem.  He gently pulled on my balls as he worked my cockshaft with his mouth.  After ten minutes I told him I was going to cum to allow him the opportunity to take my cock out of his mouth when I came.  He just went ahead and sucked the cum out of me, swallowed it and pulled on my balls while my cum shot down his throat.  He loves cum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did he try to sell you any of his shitty paintings before he swallowed your cum?

Posted by dasbut
Unregistered

. said: Did he try to sell you any of his shitty paintings before he swallowed your cum?

­
:wtf::c3po:

Posted by .
Unregistered

das but swallowed my 2 week load in 2017 and didn't gag. Now, I've had junkies blow me before but they've always puked when I blast in their mouth. Not das but though. He swallowed my seed like a true champ

He can't draw, he can't fight, but god damn can he suck cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He throated my 8" thick cock without a problem.  He gently pulled on my balls as he worked my cockshaft with his mouth.  After ten minutes I told him I was going to cum to allow him the opportunity to take my cock out of his mouth when I came.  He just went ahead and sucked the cum out of me, swallowed it and pulled on my balls while my cum shot down his throat.  He loves cum.

­is that you Dikkeman?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't think :dasbut: was ghey?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I didn't think :dasbut: was ghey?

­I’ve had my suspicions since he mounted me and pounded my mussy to completion

Posted by .
Unregistered

I reckon he'd suck everybody's cock to completion if given the chance :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why did he name himself "the but?"

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.