Topic: Any of you TARDS had the Pfizer vacciine yet? Hope so. Read THIS.
Posted by REAL ANgry Brit Dot
Unregistered

Oh dear.  Oh dear oh dear oh dear :mittens:  :snicker:

https://twitter.com/TBG9270584/status/1363764174883414019

"But it's approved! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I will fucking stab and jab you in the eye with a vaccine needle!

Posted by .
Unregistered

REAL ANgry Brit Dot said: I'm a dumb, antivax CUNT
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I recall that FAGET Katalyst (NOT Jeff Williams) arguing and insisting that the Pfizer vaccine IS approved. AND YET on the letter that idoit recipients of this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine receive, it CLEARLY STATES THAT, and I quote, "the Pfizer-Bio-N-Tech covi19 vaccine is an UNAPPROVED VACCINE".

Take this :pwned: youu idiotic Kanadan KUNT!  :mittens:

:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I will fucking stab and jab you in the eye with a vaccine needle!
\
:beta:

­No, you won't.  You want to know why, Mister?  Because if you and I ever had a tear-up, I would punch my fist inside your chest cavity and rip your fucking heart out, then stuff it down your cunting throat.

That's why.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
REAL ANgry Brit Dot said: I'm a dumb, antivax CUNT
\

­^^^
Faget had the vaccine without reading the FACT that it is UNAPPROVED and without realising that he was participating in a medical trial.  Now suffering from buyer's remorse.  :mittens:
\
:snicker:

p.s. GOOD!  Hope you die soon from ADE.  :pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anti-vaxxer!
\

And there it is folks.  Even when presented with FACTS from the government's own website, the braindead zombies will STILL refuse to read what is before their fucking eyes.

At this point, I agree with the globalists.  Cull these fucking imbeciles, they are too fuckng stupid to exist.  Cull them all.  Fucking cull them ALL!  :rolleyes:
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

This stuff is well known

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This stuff is well known
\

­:facepalm:

CUNTS on here claim on a daily basis that the fuckng vacciine is approved, you lying, gormless CUNT.

And I can prove it.

IF "this stuff is well known", as you purport, then that means that EVERBODY who has had it, has made the conscious decision, with informed consent, to participate in an on-going medical trial (as stated in the FDA document).

Post me ANY thread where some CUNT on this board has stated that they have made a conscious decison to participate in an on-going medical trial by taking ANY of the covid19 vaccines.  :rolleyes:

I'll wait.
\
:crickets:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The vaccination is fine. It works.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The vaccination is fine. It works.

­Nobody is saying it isn't fine, or doesn't work.

The point, CRETINOUS-TARDZ, is that it is NOT approved, is still in a medical TRIAL, and EVERYBODY who has consented to have it is participating in that medical trial.

Yet NOBODY who has had it appears to be aware that they are participating in a medical trial.

Get it.  Got it?  Good.

Now fuck off.  You imbecilic feculence.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .bm
Unregistered

I smoked meth for a decade while fucking hookers and regular methed up dirtbag chicks for days at a time. You think I'm gonna doubt my immune systems abilities?  :lol: 
I wouldn't take this horseshit they are calling a "vaccination" under any circumstances. I only wear a surgical mask in private businesses because I dont want to cause the owner heat. Everything else in my life stayed the same. Huge Family get together at the cottage over Christmas. 50+ People for 3 days in 10K SQFT GETTING DRUNK, SINGING, yelling etc. Awesome holiday. Nobody got sick.

All I read on twitter are a bunch of fucking losers bragging about how well they have isolated themselves from humanity. Go fucking die already. The rest of us are living.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OMG!!! It's a waiver!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OMG!!! It's a waiver!!!!

­OMG!!! Its a faggot!!!! ^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

OMG it's someone who's gonna eat my cum!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

OMG it's someone who's gonna eat my cum!!!

­Said the faggot too afraid to leave his house :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anti-vaxxer!
\

And there it is folks.  Even when presented with FACTS from the government's own website, the braindead zombies will STILL refuse to read what is before their fucking eyes.

At this point, I agree with the globalists.  Cull these fucking imbeciles, they are too fuckng stupid to exist.  Cull them all.  Fucking cull them ALL!  :rolleyes:
\

At this point I have to agree. The Zombie Apocalypse is well and truly upon us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Nobody is saying it isn't fine, or doesn't work.

The point, CRETINOUS-TARDZ, is that it is NOT approved, is still in a medical TRIAL, and EVERYBODY who has consented to have it is participating in that medical trial.

Yet NOBODY who has had it appears to be aware that they are participating in a medical trial.

Get it.  Got it?  Good.

Now fuck off.  You imbecilic feculence.  :rolleyes:

­
Not only a medical trial, but also a genetic experiment.  This is a trial of genetic engineering.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.