Topic: Here's some PI, folks: a video tour of my 200 square foot studio apartment in San Francisco
Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy is Texas river .JOE now living as an expat in flipville enjoying LBFBs who appreciate 5" erect dicks. Not a bad life for an otherwise life-loser failure who could not tame a western white woman;

Controversial Writing

My second book is called The King’s Chronicles: how to escape the wrath of American women and live like a king. It’s my philosophy on how to deal with the vixens in the U.S. and their evil ways. How in the hell did I come up with the genius contained within the text? Well first of all, I wrote the book while drunk on rum. For some reason, rum inspires my creative side. Also, I’ve got three divorces to my credit and more ex-girlfriends than I can count. I learned all of my lessons about American women the hard way.
A few friends and I decided to publish some of our experiences so that the younger generation of American men can learn from our mistakes. I wrote the book for my fellow man but women can benefit from the philosophy as well. No, I don’t have all the answers but the book will invoke thought.
2021 – My Current State of Mind (still)
In 2010, I made the decision to give away all of my material possessions. Why? Because the stuff no longer mattered to me. I viewed the things I owned as anchors which were keeping me tied down. You can’t travel and survive on the cheap if you have to fork over money every month to pay rent on a damn storage locker. Nope, just get rid of the junk. The easiest method for me was to give it away because I’m not a salesman.
A friend once told me that his buddy had a complex philosophy on owning property. It went something like this:
NEVER OWN MORE SHIT THAN YOU CAN PUT IN TWO SUITCASES.

Pure genius.
It was time for me to thin the herd. By the latter part of 2012, I had succeeded with Project Giveaway. Now, the only property I have in tow is a laptop, some camera gear, and a few clothes. This allows me the freedom to embark on any adventure at a moment’s notice. I feel absolutely free for some strange reason. I no longer have the desire, nor the urge to obtain or possess material things. I don’t even own a watch. I take that back—I do have one watch but it hasn’t worked in years. I set the time for 5:00 o’clock and it never changes. When I wear it, I always feel like it’s time for a beer.
My new standard of success has been simplified to having food to eat and beer to drink. It is my intent to live out the rest of my days on this earth as a minimalist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rolleyes:

You're the one who keeps posting about it, including digging up these videos from god knows what seedy expat pedo section of the internet. I've made two (now three) brief responses in one thread. Are you defending these guys because you're considering a similar move? Great, go join them in squalor and make a third world girl happy.

you sure care about him!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

”did a little electrical work” (extention cord hanging from ceiling. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

he's livin the dream.  

yeah of course a larger house would be nice HOWEVER

who the fuck wants to suck some guy's cock 12 hours a day for 30 years to afford a hovel in the US

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :rolleyes:

You're the one who keeps posting about it, including digging up these videos from god knows what seedy expat pedo section of the internet. I've made two (now three) brief responses in one thread. Are you defending these guys because you're considering a similar move? Great, go join them in squalor and make a third world girl happy.

you sure care about him!
\

­:potd:

American women don't want you and phillipino don't either but they're desperate and broke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who's the real loser here?

­The dweeb with no toilet seat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

these girls probably have a 6 grade education and grew up in a hut filled with relatives.  after mr manlet is done fucking her for the day, what next.  browse websites on a dialup modem in a room with no ac until the time to pass out drunk.  must get boring after about a week.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: these girls probably have a 6 grade education and grew up in a hut filled with relatives.  after mr manlet is done fucking her for the day, what next.  browse websites on a dialup modem in a room with no ac until the time to pass out drunk.  must get boring after about a week.

­
There are guys in Thailand who do exactly that out in the sticks . They are mostly drunk by lunch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A white dude can’t do any better than those two Pygmy peasants? Can’t you get the equivalent for $50 in any Alabama trailer park?

Posted by .
Unregistered

olg.nli said: Oops. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZGFygmQ6g

­wow. What happened to “I’m rich, $832K”
Or maybe that’s just what $800 large gets you in San Fran.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: "and dat dere is how we flush the toilet, we just pour water, I love it! Only $29/month for this shithole. Hold dis camera steady baba. Come on baba you love me don't you?"
\
:Cletus:

­
he doesn't blow his money on rent.  spends basically nothing to relax, get drunk, and bang lbfms all day and night.

this dude pays $29/month on fucking rent and he's happier than any of yuo lonely loosers

:snicker:

But he probably spends $2900/ month trying to keep all his STDs at bay

Posted by .
Unregistered

Archie Bunker's sloppy seconds

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:puke:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

I could live there no problem but I wouldn't want to - not because of the place but because its in the phillipines.  Of course in Toronto that would be a quarter million dollar condo no troll :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: I could live there no problem but I wouldn't want to - not because of the place but because its in the phillipines.  Of course in Toronto that would be a quarter million dollar condo no troll :frown:

­
And no warm weather or beach. :teapots:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­
And no warm weather or beach. :teapots:

­:nono: Toronto has tons of beautiful sandy beaches believe it or not.  But the water never gets warm.  You can swim but not for long even in the summer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: I could live there no problem but I wouldn't want to - not because of the place but because its in the phillipines.  Of course in Toronto that would be a quarter million dollar condo no troll :frown:

­
The nice thing about the philipines is that there is no shortage of horny LBFMs willing to service your dong and suck your asshole for hours every day as long as you're willing to spend the equivalent of about ten bucks or so on them every now and then.

:erection:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The nice thing about the philipines is that there is no shortage of horny LBFMs willing to service your dong and suck your asshole for hours every day as long as you're willing to spend the equivalent of about ten bucks or so on them every now and then.

­
It's easy to get laid in the Philippines? DO TELL??!?!?!
/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everytime that old fuck talks about someone licking his ass I almost puke. What a sick fucker.

The dumb hillbilly in the video starts drinking when he wakes up, that's his breakfast. He's gonna die soon anyways. :Drunk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
/

­
The point here, corky, is that you can fuck all day and night without any of the bullshit or expense you get out of American women for less sex.

I've been to places like Quezon City, Cebu, Manilla, Caloocan, etc multiple times and there is simply no end to the number of horny little LBFMs willing to suck and fuck your brains out 24/7.  

Its a lot of fun for a guy who just wants to party and fuck nonstop.  Even you loosers could manage to get your balls drained without much effort :lol:.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everytime that old fuck talks about someone licking his ass I almost puke. What a sick fucker.

The dumb hillbilly in the video starts drinking when he wakes up, that's his breakfast. He's gonna die soon anyways. :Drunk:

­
And he'll die a happy man, having lived life on his own terms and fucked more in a given week than any of you miserable shut-ins have fucked in the last decade or two.  

None of the typical American bullshit of spending most of your prime years grinding away in a job you hate and commute you can't stand just so you can make the jews rich and never truly own anything.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
/

­
The point here, corky, is that you can fuck all day and night without any of the bullshit or expense you get out of American women for less sex.

I've been to places like Quezon City, Cebu, Manilla, Caloocan, etc multiple times and there is simply no end to the number of horny little LBFMs willing to suck and fuck your brains out 24/7.  

Its a lot of fun for a guy who just wants to party and fuck nonstop.  Even you loosers could manage to get your balls drained without much effort :lol:.

­then go live over there you cretin.

I noticed the ladies are laughing and undoubtedly making fun of the white manlet 24/7. 

You won't be able to find any intelligent conversation but that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Also, hope you don't get robbed because as a foreigner you're targeted for increased pricing, pick pocketing and crime. 

Just go. No one wants you here. Take your crusty ass to the Phillipines and leave white people alone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
/

­

­then go live over there you cretin.
    /
:crybaby:

I noticed the ladies are laughing and undoubtedly making fun of the white manlet 24/7. 

You won't be able to find any intelligent conversation but that shouldn't be a problem for you.

­
Why would I go live over there?  I had a blast visiting in my twenties, drinking like a fish and squirting gallons off sperm all around the country :lol:.  But I grew up, married, had kids, and got on with life.

I've got no problem with a guy giving the finger to a life of corporate drudgery and perpetual servitude to his debt masters so he can live out his days drinking himself to death while horny LBFMs spend hours sucking his balls through his own asshole.  

You uptight shits only hate him because you're jealous that you never could and never will escape your miserable lives like he did.

:mittens:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.