Topic: Here's some PI, folks: a video tour of my 200 square foot studio apartment in San Francisco
Posted by olg.nli
Unregistered

[youtube]HeZGFygmQ6gp[/youtube]

Posted by .
Unregistered

Needs more black feces.

Posted by olg.nli
Unregistered

Oops. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZGFygmQ6g

Posted by olg.nli
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pag pag?
\
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

my Mexican works for less Money than your Mexican.

Posted by .
Unregistered

olg.nli said:

­ah so!
\
:chinaman::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Check out his pair of LBFMs at around 08:25.

He gets more action than any of yuo loosers.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­ah so!
\
:chinaman::fag:

­
Awesome YouTube channel. New to me. Thanks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Check out his pair of LBFMs at around 08:25.

He gets more action than any of yuo loosers.

­
yeah i've always known that's why America is so manic

being poor in Phillipines, or south america is like, not that bad.  nobody gives a shit about being rich there.

people in the US have to run around in a frenzy or they're living in shithole nightmare

Posted by .
Unregistered

White controlling alcoholic manlet living in squalid conditions. :Shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: White controlling alcoholic manlet living in squalid conditions. :Shudder:

­
he gets laid every day and night

meanwhile, this is yuo: :sockfuker:

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: White controlling alcoholic manlet living in squalid conditions. :Shudder:

­

­I have a toilet seat and shower.

:Mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Frisky fertile Filipinas. They clean your pipes (and your wallet)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­I have a toilet seat and shower.

:Mittens:

­
he gets his balls, dick and asshole licked clean by LBFMs every day

you cry yourself to sleep after jerking off in the shower and shooting your sad little trevseeds all over mommy's Loofah

Posted by .
Unregistered

"and dat dere is how we flush the toilet, we just pour water, I love it! Only $29/month for this shithole. Hold dis camera steady baba. Come on baba you love me don't you?"
\
:Cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "and dat dere is how we flush the toilet, we just pour water, I love it! Only $29/month for this shithole. Hold dis camera steady baba. Come on baba you love me don't you?"
\

­
he doesn't blow his money on rent.  spends basically nothing to relax, get drunk, and bang lbfms all day and night.

this dude pays $29/month on fucking rent and he's happier than any of yuo lonely loosers

Posted by .
Unregistered

ok olg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: "and dat dere is how we flush the toilet, we just pour water, I love it! Only $29/month for this shithole. Hold dis camera steady baba. Come on baba you love me don't you?"
\

­
he doesn't blow his money on rent.  spends basically nothing to relax, get drunk, and bang lbfms all day and night.

this dude pays $29/month on fucking rent and he's happier than any of yuo lonely loosers

­He's a white trash manlet. Absolutely disgusting.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He's a white trash manlet. Absolutely disgusting.

­
who gets his balls drained by horny LBFMs multiple times every day while you kvetch about it on dead shitboards and fuck socks

Posted by .
Unregistered

He lives in a shack on a dirt road with walls covered in children's stickers and mentally ill scrawling. No thanks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He lives in a shack on a dirt road with walls covered in children's stickers and mentally ill scrawling. No thanks.

­
He hasn't a care in the world.  Eat, drink, and fuck all day.  Redboard shut-ins, not so much.  Well I mean at least not with the "fucking" part.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's his channel name.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He hasn't a care in the world.  Eat, drink, and fuck all day.

­
Pigs in a sty have a similar range of desires. Living like these dudes means you've opted out of trying to achieve anything. No matter what it is or how small.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­He hasn't a care in the world.  Eat, drink, and fuck all day.

­
Pigs in a sty have a similar range of desires. Living like these dudes means you've opted out of trying to achieve anything. No matter what it is or how small.

­
He's happy and content with who he is, where he is, doing what he's doing.  You're screeching about it on a dead shitboard before you go angrily fuck your sock and pass out.  He couldn't give two shits about you or what you think, but you sure seem to care about him.

Who's the real loser here?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.