Topic: Mitch Barrie
Posted by .
Unregistered

discuss

Posted by .
Unregistered

A total leftist cuck.  For years his board hosted posts about all manner of vomitous things and for years Mitch the Bitch was okay with them. Then, a few F169 refugees arrived who had different political viewpoints than him and suddenly Mitch the Bitch couldn’t tolerate such heresy and he shut the board down.

Mitch the Bitch

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A total leftist cuck.  For years his board hosted posts about all manner of vomitous things and for years Mitch the Bitch was okay with them. Then, a few F169 refugees arrived who had different political viewpoints than him and suddenly Mitch the Bitch couldn’t tolerate such heresy and he shut the board down.

Mitch the Bitch

­
He owns you. :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A total leftist cuck.  For years his board hosted posts about all manner of vomitous things and for years Mitch the Bitch was okay with them. Then, a few F169 refugees arrived who had different political viewpoints than him and suddenly Mitch the Bitch couldn’t tolerate such heresy and he shut the board down.

Mitch the Bitch

­
Fritz the Bitch
Ernst the Bitch

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Mitch the Bitch

­
He owns you. :laugh:
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Another one who didn't have the balls to stay the course.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He has money. You live in Mom’s basement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Another one who didn't have the balls to stay the course.

But he stayed the course for years when all manner of revolting threads and posts were made. Like all leftists, he simply cannot tolerate political speech that differs from his viewpoints. THAT is why he quit. It had nothing to do with the dopey shit he wrote in that interminable “goodbye” letter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He has money. You live in Mom’s basement.
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
But he stayed the course for years when all manner of revolting threads and posts were made. Like all leftists, he simply cannot tolerate political speech that differs from his viewpoints. THAT is why he quit. It had nothing to do with the dopey shit he wrote in that interminable “goodbye” letter.

­Troof remember Nappy King? That guy was way worse than the gruntled spammer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

It was a different time when all those "revolting threads" were made.  That was before cancel culture and all the devilish shit that comes along with it that liberals have unleashed on us.  I don't blame Mitch or any other forum admin who has to put up with crazy shitheads for closing down.  At the end of the day it's about self-preservation, buddy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mitch the Bitch cucked, but Biden and Kamala will still be taking business away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It was a different time when all those "revolting threads" were made.  That was before cancel culture and all the devilish shit that comes along with it that liberals have unleashed on us.  I don't blame Mitch or any other forum admin who has to put up with crazy shitheads for closing down.  At the end of the day it's about self-preservation, buddy.

Nonsense. The day I moved from f169 to Bad Harvest I went through many pages looking at thread topics on his board from the previous 4 or 5 months. There was stuff on there that shocked me even though I'd seen some nasty stuff on f169. In the 7 or 8 months he kept the board up, I didn't see ANYTHING posted that was worse than the stuff already on that board. The difference? People posted political threads that were not at all in line with what Mitch the Bitch believed in.

But this is always the case with leftist-run 'free speech' boards: it's only free speech if it adheres to the leftists' worldview.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Nonsense. The day I moved from f169 to Bad Harvest I went through many pages looking at thread topics on his board from the previous 4 or 5 months. There was stuff on there that shocked me even though I'd seen some nasty stuff on f169. In the 7 or 8 months he kept the board up, I didn't see ANYTHING posted that was worse than the stuff already on that board. The difference? People posted political threads that were not at all in line with what Mitch the Bitch believed in.

But this is always the case with leftist-run 'free speech' boards: it's only free speech if it adheres to the leftists' worldview.

­Don't nonsense me you fucking retard.  It's like you only see the world in terms of "redboard".  Dude, step back and get a life.  The real world of social media has affected all forums.  The masses don't use BBSs any longer.  That was the 90s and early 2000s.  They use Facebook now, Twitter, and such.  The Internet moved on and you haven't and that's why you post such stupid shit.

It's not leftist anything you Fox News moron.  The world is moving on and it's leaving you behind and you can't deal with it.  I hate it myself but it's the way things are.  So the best thing we can do is sit here and hold on to this obscure failing BBSs from years gone by and pine for the "old days" before the "big bad libs" showed up and rained on our parade.  You fucking cunt.  Grow up you stupid bastard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Don't nonsense me you fucking retard.  It's like you only see the world in terms of "redboard".  Dude, step back and get a life.  The real world of social media has affected all forums.  The masses don't use BBSs any longer.  That was the 90s and early 2000s.  They use Facebook now, Twitter, and such.  The Internet moved on and you haven't and that's why you post such stupid shit.

It's not leftist anything you Fox News moron.  The world is moving on and it's leaving you behind and you can't deal with it.  I hate it myself but it's the way things are.  So the best thing we can do is sit here and hold on to this obscure failing BBSs from years gone by and pine for the "old days" before the "big bad libs" showed up and rained on our parade.  You fucking cunt.  Grow up you stupid bastard.

Hogwash.  And it shows how out of touch you are.  Like me, Gen Y and Z DON'T use facebook much at all. We use Snapchat, Discord, TikTok, Insta, and a number of other social media apps.

This old board is great for posting the TRUTH that might get you banned on other platforms. And the leftists HATE it because they can't control the narrative here. Just like leftist Mitch the Bitch couldn't control the political discourse on his board, so he cucked and shut it down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Hogwash.  And it shows how out of touch you are.  Like me, Gen Y and Z DON'T use facebook much at all. We use Snapchat, Discord, TikTok, Insta, and a number of other social media apps.

This old board is great for posting the TRUTH that might get you banned on other platforms. And the leftists HATE it because they can't control the narrative here. Just like leftist Mitch the Bitch couldn't control the political discourse on his board, so he cucked and shut it down.

Don't "Hogwash" me, shithead.  I'm 46.  I'm not out of touch.  I was running BBSs on my fucking C64 back in 1990.  So eat some more tranny ass you insufferable cunt.

"Social media apps" from your first clusterfuck gave you away, shithead.  Social media is what people do now.  They don't do BBSs.  Get it?  Just weirdos still use them out of novelty.  Get it?  

Mitch was right in what he did and I would do it too as a former sysop.  I wouldn't wager my whole livelihood for a bunch of weirdos in this political climate.

Now kindly fuck off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mass shootings happened. 8Chan got shutdown. Mitch didn't want that kind of exposure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Don't "Hogwash" me, shithead.  I'm 46.  I'm not out of touch.  I was running BBSs on my fucking C64 back in 1990.  So eat some more tranny ass you insufferable cunt.

"Social media apps" from your first clusterfuck gave you away, shithead.  Social media is what people do now.  They don't do BBSs.  Get it?  Just weirdos still use them out of novelty.  Get it?  

Mitch was right in what he did and I would do it too as a former sysop.  I wouldn't wager my whole livelihood for a bunch of weirdos in this political climate.

Now kindly fuck off.

You’re 46?  You old goat!  :laugh:  I knew there had to be a reason why you were so cranky AND out of touch and clueless.

BTW, “BBS” is what our parents and grandparents call them - we call them Message Boards or just Forums.

You silly old man!  :classiclol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.