Topic: And here comes the BITCOIN CRASH! It was nice while it lasted.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­We can settle this once and for all.

I can buy 4,969 Maseratis, tonight, right now.

If YOU can buy MORE than 4,969 Maseratiis, tonight, right now, YOU WIN.

One, I would never buy a Maserati because they are pieces of shit and that specific Maserati is a total fucking piece of shit.
I could buy, let me check.. that thing is what $40K U.S.?
I could buy more than 11,000 of those right now.
And I wouldn't have to pay tax on the dollars I used to buy it. A bitcoin tard would have to pay tax on any gains they had when buying the cars
LOL
\
:insane:

^^^
Redboard BILLIONAIRE claims he could spend $440 million on Maseratis, tonight, right now.
Yawn, balls scratch.  :rolleyes:
OF COURSE you could pal.  With cash stuffed under your mattress no doubt.  What a fucking TARD.
KSFB.
You stick to your fantasy.  I'll HODL.  :mittens:
\
:oldlady:
p.s. The O N L Y thing we agree on, is that Maseratis are SHIT.  And the REASON they are SHIT is because Maserati is owned by FIAT.  And FIAT (the car company) is just as worthless as fiat (the currency who's dick you worship).

­
It’s as plausible as you buying £5000 BTC in 2011. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

At page 1

I dont want to read 3 pages of this.
High point was ABD @ wisened bell end :laugh:

Tell me if I miss anything else

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­And yet....I posted links of literal car dealers that take BTC.

:facepalm:

­
No, you posted a link of a Maserati that has a fixed price in British Pounds with a Bitcoin price that changes by the minute because it is priced in British pounds. Then the car company won't take your Bitcoins, you have to pay some other company to exchange your Bitcoins for actual money and then buy the car with that money.

Which is no different from transfering to an exchange and paying that. Which means you have the risk of the exchange going under, you have transfer risk, you have to pay a miner in China to do the transfer and if they don't do it, you are totally fucked, you have to wait for them to do the transfer and pray you don't get all your shit stolen from you before or doing the transfer.

Your bitcoins might even be stolen right now. You can't check. Why? Because you don't control the ledger. And the public ledger isn't the actual ledger. The ledger is the one the Chinese miners have. They work on adding or removing shit from the ledger (orphaning) and then publish. If they want to erase your coins, they can.

Nobody is going to use a shit system like that.
\
:crybaby:

­AND YET...despite ALL this risk, a) my wallet still has 9,115 BTC in it, and b) my £5,000 deposit is now worth just under £300 million (give or take, you know, because the "price" changes by the minute, unlike "real" currencies, commodities, stocks etc, etc, yawn, balls scratch :rolleyes:).
\
:oldlady

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: At page 1

I dont want to read 3 pages of this.
High point was ABD @ wisened bell end :laugh:

Tell me if I miss anything else

­People calling "tulips" for well over 10 years now while the price has gone from $8 to $50,000+ during that time. It doesn't get any dumber than this in the history of financial investing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­People calling "tulips" for well over 10 years now while the price has gone from $8 to $50,000+ during that time. It doesn't get any dumber than this in the history of financial investing.

This. 

Obviously not a bubble.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

This. 

Obviously not a bubble.

­
Hahaha - right.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

:lol: :my64: :twocents:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why not take your cool 300 million out of limbo asap

Posted by .
Unregistered

I sell at least 1/3 and buy a house, sp500 index fund, silxer, and cash

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why not take your cool 300 million out of limbo asap

­
The dudes life saving consists of .01 bitcoin, an old rake and 2 pairs of socks with holes in themb

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why not take your cool 300 million out of limbo asap/
/
:winner:

­And do WHAT, exactly?

I fucking TOLD you, ALL asset classes are confiscatable, or have holding costs.  You thick CUNTS still don't get it, do you. STILL. :ROLLEYES:

The financial system is going to be deliberately CRASHED.

Society is going to be deliberately CRASHED.

You cannot run.  You cannot hide.  And if you fight, you cannot win.

So maybe, just MAYBE, it is time to think about bigger issues than making money :rolleyes:

I bought £5k of coin in 2011 because I EXPECTED what is happening now, to happen then. I had run, to remote (and I MEAN remote Scandinavia. Armed to the fucking TEETH, prepped for 1 year, EVERYTHING prepped for a whole year).

I developed an illness and nearly died of sepsis. I returned from my rural escape. When 2016 came and went (that was the expected date of the collapse) without incident, I became casually complacent. "Maybe it was all bollocks after all?"

2020 proved that it IS real, we (people like me) just got the timing wrong.

It is now TOO LATE to try and escape again. And, like Neo at the end of the first Matrix, I have no inclination to run any more.

If my £5k investment in BTC goes to zero, I don't give a fuck. If have MUCH more than that in the bank that will more likely go to zero, faster. 

"But what the opportunity cost if your £296 million in BTC goes to zero, derp, derp?"
/
:beta:

Money is NOT the biggest concern right now, CUNT :ROLLEYES:
/
:OLDLADY:

Posted by .
Unregistered

TSLA dropped more in the past 24 hrs than BTC :lol: BTC already bouncing back. :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: TSLA dropped more in the past 24 hrs than BTC :lol: BTC already bouncing back. :mittens:

­H
O
D
L

Posted by .
Unregistered

Arch said it right about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin makes people insane. All they do is whine about coins all day. Bunch of nutters.

Ranting and raving while the rest of us make money and live actual lives.

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.  Those who hold til the end, lose all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why not take your cool 300 million out of limbo asap

­
He can't because no exchange will do it in a large sum. He can probably cash out fractions.

Easy to buy into,damn hard to sell out of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Arch said it right about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin makes people insane. All they do is whine about coins all day. Bunch of nutters.

Ranting and raving while the rest of us make money and live actual lives.

:mittens:
\
:crybaby:

­When in reality it is the polar opposite i.e. coinless bed-wetters SCREECHING about what a ponzi it is and how people who have made millions should abandon it and invest in Tesla, which is over-valued to the tune of 9,000%.  :rolleyes:

:boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shitcoin is down this morning.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Shitcoin is down this morning.

­
1929 has entered the chat.

:anonymous:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I put £5,000 into BTC in 2011.  At that time, £5,000 would have bought me a 4 year old Ford Focus.

At whatever today's "price" of BTC is, my stored value is around £297,000,000.  If I were a retard, I could LITERALLY buy 4,569 brand new Masteratis.

What magical transformation did BTC accomplish to change its value ratio from 5:1 (L5k for one used Ford) to 60,000:1 (L5k for one Ford)?

Did any asset in the world ever rationally accrete at that pace or to that level?  Only bubbles do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1929 has entered the chat.

I'm looking at the $BTC chart on Voyager.com.  You?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: 1929 has entered the chat.

I'm looking at the $BTC chart on Voyager.com.  You?

­
Webull

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.