Topic: And here comes the BITCOIN CRASH! It was nice while it lasted.
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
The price of the car is in British Pounds

Which destroys your entire point, of course.

And, of course, the car is bought with British Pounds and not Bitcoin.

Auto Coin Cars takes your Bitcoin, converting it on an exchange and taking a spread.

"You’ll then pay Auto Coin Cars in Bitcoin, or another crypto currency, who then pay us."

https://www.prestigecarskent.co.uk/blog/we-now-accept-bitcoin-buy-car/

This guy sold a car for gold coins so I guess gold coins are a currency as well?

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/tv-show-pawn-stars-guy-swaps-a-95k-car-for-all-gold.179496/

Bitcoin tards are funny.

:snicker:
\
:winner:

­:facepalm:

The PRICE of the car is stated in BOTH £ and BTC.  Why is it so difficult for you CRETINS to comprehend :shrug:

If I don't possess, have access to, or hold ANY £, I can still buy the fucking Maserati.  I PAY in BTC.  End of discussion.

Maybe the USA truly is as backwards-arsed as you imbeciles imply, I honestly have no idea - it's 19 years since I set foot in ButtfucknowhereUSA.

Meanwhile, in civilised countries, BTC is a legitimate means of exchange.  Separate from fiat currencies.  Apart from paying council tax, income tax, or capital gains tax, I could buy EVERYTHING with BTC.

When your worthless $ collapses (Oct 2021 latest) maybe THEN you'll wish you HODLED :shrug:

Might buy that Maserati and set it on fire.  Am getting fucking tempted now.  :snicker:
\
:oldlady:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­:facepalm:

The PRICE of the car is stated in BOTH £ and BTC.  Why is it so difficult for you CRETINS to comprehend :shrug:

The price in £ doesn't change. The BTC is not a price, it it BTC you give to a company, they convert to to Pounds for you and take a spread for doing it.
So, the price is in Pounds, not BTC. If the price was in BTC, the BTC price wouldn't be changing every fucking minute.
Best part?
Do you know what the spread is?
LOLLOOLOOLLL


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­1.  How much PHYSICAL gold do you hold?  And how will you break it down into small enough pieces to transact food and water?
2.  How much PHYSICAL "currency" do you hold?  And how will you cope if hyperinflation occurs?

Re the grid, yes, that's true. BUt as was PROVEN in Texas, if the grid goes down, the supermarkets won't have food, the tap won't have running water, and it will be a case of violence gets you the staples to survive, nothing more, nothing less.  Money will be irrelevant if Schwalb delivers on his feculent promise :shudder:
\
:oldlady:

­
I come from an area in California where gold is still mined and gold scales are in many of the stores, so that is no problem. Owning paper gold is just as stupid as owning Bitcoin, perhaps even more so. People who play in that game should know better. I also now live in an area where food is plentiful and is grown and raised locally. Everything from the finest vegetables to the best meat, milk, and cheese is within a half hour drive of my home. I made a point of situating myself in this manner because I thought something bad was in the works for the world, and now I'm seeing it come true. People involving themselves in Bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies are just fodder for the NWO, and deserve what they get in the end.

­Half an hour drive could mean 5 miles or 35 miiles.  How are you going to WALK 5 - 35 miles to buy your famer's market food, payable in gold nuggets when Satan Klaus Schwalb shuts down the grid.  :snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bitcoins price dropped over $10,000 today at one point

https://www.coinbase.com/price/bitcoin

LOLOLOLLOL­

Over 20% in 10 minutes from 6:05 to 6:15

LOOLOLOOL

STORE OF VALUE!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­You couldn't EAT a stick.  If you set it on fire, it might keep you warm for 10 minutes.  It had no real practical utility.  It wasn't even based on anything rare or precious.  It was a fucking STICK!  Yet it served as money BECAUSE PEOPLE TRUSTED IT AND GAVE IT VALUE BY ACCEPTING IT AS PAYMENT.

BTC is no more a fucking ponzi scheme or tulip bubble than tally sticks, or digitically created ("printed") fiat paper IOU's. 

­
Wrong as usual.

Tally sticks were money because they were what things were priced in. Nobody invested in tally sticks. They were used to price and exchange goods and services and pay debts.

NOTHING is priced in Bitcoin. NOBODY uses Bitcoin as a price. Bitcoin has a price in dollars which is all Bitcoin tards care about.

Once again you completely fail to understand the difference between a PRICE and something that HAS A PRICE.

A kilogram is a unit of weight. As you get fatter, the kilogram is not losing mass. A kilogram is a unit of mass. It never changes. We measure the mass of things using the kilogram as a unit of mass.

Same thing with a dollar. A dollar is the unit of price we use. It is how we tell how much one thing is vs. another just like how we compare the mass of things using a kilogram.

Bitcoin is not used to determine prices. It is not good for "all debts public and private". It is a worthless asset that has a price. It is not a price itself.

Comparing a kilogram to something that has a mass that changes over time is the same as comparing a dollar to any other asset like food or anything else.

What is the value of a Krispy Kreme donut? Maybe $1? How about that SAME donut in 5 weeks? Still a dollar? No, it is worthless. Does that mean the dollar "increase in value"? No. It just means your donut went bad.

Bitcoin tards are morons.
\
:insane:

­Breaking: exchange rates exist!
\
:nigel:


Posted by .
Unregistered


DOGE TO THE MOON! FUTURE OF MONEY!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­:facepalm:

The PRICE of the car is stated in BOTH £ and BTC.  Why is it so difficult for you CRETINS to comprehend :shrug:

The price in £ doesn't change. The BTC is not a price, it it BTC you give to a company, they convert to to Pounds for you and take a spread for doing it.
So, the price is in Pounds, not BTC. If the price was in BTC, the BTC price wouldn't be changing every fucking minute.
Best part?
Do you know what the spread is?
LOLLOOLOOLLL

­We can settle this once and for all.

I can buy 4,969 Maseratis, tonight, right now.

If YOU can buy MORE than 4,969 Maseratiis, tonight, right now, YOU WIN.

If YOU can buy LESS than 4,969 Maseratis, tonight, right now, I WIN.

Deal?  Yes, no?

Now SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.  You see that's who I am, and you're NOTHING!
\
:oldlady:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Breaking: exchange rates exist!
\
:nigel:

­
Currency exchange rates are the rates of conversion of price units from one country to other. Many countries have their own unit of price. Across Europe, many countries use the Euro. The US uses the dollar.

Do you use kilograms in the U.S. or pounds?

Bitcoin tards. Don't understand a thing.

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


One of these times it will go to zero because...tulips!!
\
:winner:

Stupid fucking idiots having to make shit up like people are claiming it's a stable investment. No one thinks that! What we DO think is that after it dips, and it always does, it will always go back up again. Now for over 10 years.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­We can settle this once and for all.

I can buy 4,969 Maseratis, tonight, right now.

If YOU can buy MORE than 4,969 Maseratiis, tonight, right now, YOU WIN.

One, I would never buy a Maserati because they are pieces of shit and that specific Maserati is a total fucking piece of shit.
I could buy, let me check.. that thing is what $40K U.S.?
I could buy more than 11,000 of those right now.
And I wouldn't have to pay tax on the dollars I used to buy it. A bitcoin tard would have to pay tax on any gains they had when buying the cars
LOL


Posted by .
Unregistered


God damn I love buying the dip right.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Bitcoins price dropped over $10,000 today at one point

https://www.coinbase.com/price/bitcoin

LOLOLOLLOL­

Over 20% in 10 minutes from 6:05 to 6:15

LOOLOLOOL

STORE OF VALUE!
\
:winner:

­
:facepalm:

It's up over 500% in 5 months.

It went down 20% in a short time. I told you I am right that it isn't a good investment.
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Stupid fucking idiots having to make shit up like people are claiming it's a stable investment. No one thinks that! What we DO think is that after it dips, and it always does, it will always go back up again. Now for over 10 years.

­
Do you believe DOGE coin is a store of value? Because it is up a lot more than Bitcoin.

How about Cardano? Or Chainlink?

Future of money?

Bitcoin tards

LOL


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
:facepalm:

It's up over 500% in 5 months.

It went down 20% in a short time. I told you I am right that it isn't a good investment.
\
:winner:

­
GME is a store of value!
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bitcoin bag holder getting nervous. Posting like crazy as he loses his ass.

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­You couldn't EAT a stick.  If you set it on fire, it might keep you warm for 10 minutes.  It had no real practical utility.  It wasn't even based on anything rare or precious.  It was a fucking STICK!  Yet it served as money BECAUSE PEOPLE TRUSTED IT AND GAVE IT VALUE BY ACCEPTING IT AS PAYMENT.

BTC is no more a fucking ponzi scheme or tulip bubble than tally sticks, or digitically created ("printed") fiat paper IOU's. 

­
Wrong as usual.

Tally sticks were money because they were what things were priced in. Nobody invested in tally sticks. They were used to price and exchange goods and services and pay debts.

NOTHING is priced in Bitcoin. NOBODY uses Bitcoin as a price. Bitcoin has a price in dollars which is all Bitcoin tards care about.

Once again you completely fail to understand the difference between a PRICE and something that HAS A PRICE.

A kilogram is a unit of weight. As you get fatter, the kilogram is not losing mass. A kilogram is a unit of mass. It never changes. We measure the mass of things using the kilogram as a unit of mass.

Same thing with a dollar. A dollar is the unit of price we use. It is how we tell how much one thing is vs. another just like how we compare the mass of things using a kilogram.

Bitcoin is not used to determine prices. It is not good for "all debts public and private". It is a worthless asset that has a price. It is not a price itself.

Comparing a kilogram to something that has a mass that changes over time is the same as comparing a dollar to any other asset like food or anything else.

What is the value of a Krispy Kreme donut? Maybe $1? How about that SAME donut in 5 weeks? Still a dollar? No, it is worthless. Does that mean the dollar "increase in value"? No. It just means your donut went bad.

Bitcoin tards are morons.
\
:insane:

­Breaking: exchange rates exist!
\
:nigel:

­:snicker:

:thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­1.  How much PHYSICAL gold do you hold?  And how will you break it down into small enough pieces to transact food and water?
2.  How much PHYSICAL "currency" do you hold?  And how will you cope if hyperinflation occurs?

Re the grid, yes, that's true. BUt as was PROVEN in Texas, if the grid goes down, the supermarkets won't have food, the tap won't have running water, and it will be a case of violence gets you the staples to survive, nothing more, nothing less.  Money will be irrelevant if Schwalb delivers on his feculent promise :shudder:
\
:oldlady:

­
I come from an area in California where gold is still mined and gold scales are in many of the stores, so that is no problem. Owning paper gold is just as stupid as owning Bitcoin, perhaps even more so. People who play in that game should know better. I also now live in an area where food is plentiful and is grown and raised locally. Everything from the finest vegetables to the best meat, milk, and cheese is within a half hour drive of my home. I made a point of situating myself in this manner because I thought something bad was in the works for the world, and now I'm seeing it come true. People involving themselves in Bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies are just fodder for the NWO, and deserve what they get in the end.

­Half an hour drive could mean 5 miles or 35 miiles.  How are you going to WALK 5 - 35 miles to buy your famer's market food, payable in gold nuggets when Satan Klaus Schwalb shuts down the grid.  :snicker:


You are creating scenarios to attempt to make my situation much more complicated than my reality. I have the resources necessary to survive, and survive well, while you do not. Your troll talk does nothing to change that fact.

It is simple - you will perish if your precious grids go down. I will not.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nobody takes shitcoins. You can’t use them to buy a Maserati or a loaf of bread or a cup of coffee.


HODL said:
­Nonsense. It is 100% appropriate.

1.  BTC is NOT an investment vehicle.  It is a store of value and a decentralised means of exchang.  Tier 1 MONEY in other words.
2.  The entire purpose of BTC is to enable two parties to transact and exchange goods or services between on another.  It is NOT designed to provide you with an unearned income, or an unearned capital gain.
3.  RETARDS who hold no coin cannot get past their mental limitations of equating value with selling and translating BTC in USD.  Hence the analogy of Zimbabwe Dollars or Venezuelan Bolivers is 100% appropriate. The USD has lost 50% of its purchasing power since 2008.  That is a FACT.  It doesn't matter bullshit official CPI figures claim.  Just look at the price of gold in USD in 2008, and 2021.  Gold hasn't changed in value.  Only its relative price in any chosen currency has changed.
4.  Go to Norway.  (I know, YUO cannot afford).  I'll go on your behalf and report back.  Here I am.  A can of Diet Coke costs $11 in a cafe.  WOW!  THAT IS EXPENSIVE!  WHY IS NORWAY SO FUCKING EXENSIVE????!!!!111
Answer:  It is NOT expnsive in Norway.  A can of Coke in Norway costs the same TO NORWEGIANS IN NORWAY as a can of Coke does to Americans in America.  The ONLY difference is, Americans on holiday in Norway have to transpose the price in Krona into USD in order to try and comprehend its price. 
5.  BTC in USD shows that the value of the USD, on the global stage, has SHIT THE FUCKING BED.  By October some pundits forecast BTC may be around $220k.  The price of BTC has NOT increased.  The value of the USD has DECREASED.

Now fuck off, thick CUNT.  You bore me.
\
:oldlady:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Currency exchange rates are the rates of conversion of price units from one country to other. Many countries have their own unit of price. Across Europe, many countries use the Euro. The US uses the dollar.

Do you use kilograms in the U.S. or pounds?

Bitcoin tards. Don't understand a thing.

:mittens:

­Red Boards use SpankyUnits (SU). 587 pounds per SU.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Bitcoin bag holder getting nervous. Posting like crazy as he loses his ass.

:mittens:

­he hasn’t lost much


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­he hasn’t lost much

­
He lost every cent he put into it. The Bitcoin tards mantra is HODL. They keep putting more actual money in. They will never take it out until they have lost it all.

They will lose it all to the tether crims, miners, people who gave themselves coins for free early on and VCs who keep pulling money out of the system.

One day, poof, all gone. The Bitcoin tard will hold until then. That's how the system is designed to work.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­We can settle this once and for all.

I can buy 4,969 Maseratis, tonight, right now.

If YOU can buy MORE than 4,969 Maseratiis, tonight, right now, YOU WIN.

One, I would never buy a Maserati because they are pieces of shit and that specific Maserati is a total fucking piece of shit.
I could buy, let me check.. that thing is what $40K U.S.?
I could buy more than 11,000 of those right now.
And I wouldn't have to pay tax on the dollars I used to buy it. A bitcoin tard would have to pay tax on any gains they had when buying the cars
LOL
\
:insane:

^^^
Redboard BILLIONAIRE claims he could spend $440 million on Maseratis, tonight, right now.
Yawn, balls scratch.  :rolleyes:
OF COURSE you could pal.  With cash stuffed under your mattress no doubt.  What a fucking TARD.
KSFB.
You stick to your fantasy.  I'll HODL.  :mittens:
\
:oldlady:
p.s. The O N L Y thing we agree on, is that Maseratis are SHIT.  And the REASON they are SHIT is because Maserati is owned by FIAT.  And FIAT (the car company) is just as worthless as fiat (the currency who's dick you worship).


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Nobody takes shitcoins.  You can’t use them to buy a Maserati or a loaf of bread or a cup of coffee.
\
:winner:




HODL said:
­Nonsense. It is 100% appropriate.

1.  BTC is NOT an investment vehicle.  It is a store of value and a decentralised means of exchang.  Tier 1 MONEY in other words.
2.  The entire purpose of BTC is to enable two parties to transact and exchange goods or services between on another.  It is NOT designed to provide you with an unearned income, or an unearned capital gain.
3.  RETARDS who hold no coin cannot get past their mental limitations of equating value with selling and translating BTC in USD.  Hence the analogy of Zimbabwe Dollars or Venezuelan Bolivers is 100% appropriate. The USD has lost 50% of its purchasing power since 2008.  That is a FACT.  It doesn't matter bullshit official CPI figures claim.  Just look at the price of gold in USD in 2008, and 2021.  Gold hasn't changed in value.  Only its relative price in any chosen currency has changed.
4.  Go to Norway.  (I know, YUO cannot afford).  I'll go on your behalf and report back.  Here I am.  A can of Diet Coke costs $11 in a cafe.  WOW!  THAT IS EXPENSIVE!  WHY IS NORWAY SO FUCKING EXENSIVE????!!!!111
Answer:  It is NOT expnsive in Norway.  A can of Coke in Norway costs the same TO NORWEGIANS IN NORWAY as a can of Coke does to Americans in America.  The ONLY difference is, Americans on holiday in Norway have to transpose the price in Krona into USD in order to try and comprehend its price. 
5.  BTC in USD shows that the value of the USD, on the global stage, has SHIT THE FUCKING BED.  By October some pundits forecast BTC may be around $220k.  The price of BTC has NOT increased.  The value of the USD has DECREASED.

Now fuck off, thick CUNT.  You bore me.
\
:oldlady:


­And yet....I posted links of literal car dealers that take BTC.

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­he hasn’t lost much

­
He lost every cent he put into it. The Bitcoin tards mantra is HODL. They keep putting more actual money in. They will never take it out until they have lost it all.

They will lose it all to the tether crims, miners, people who gave themselves coins for free early on and VCs who keep pulling money out of the system.

One day, poof, all gone. The Bitcoin tard will hold until then. That's how the system is designed to work.
\
:winner:

­Yes, you're right.  Of course.
I know. I'll SELL them, put it into fiat currency, then sit back and wait for Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson to implement his People's Budget wealth tax next month.  What an absolute fucking imbecilic sack of FECULENT CUNT you cretins are.

"3 weeks to flatten the curve.  It's just a mask.  Get the vaccine.  Derp, derp, derp, derp"
\
:winner:

KSFB.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­And yet....I posted links of literal car dealers that take BTC.

:facepalm:

­
No, you posted a link of a Maserati that has a fixed price in British Pounds with a Bitcoin price that changes by the minute because it is priced in British pounds. Then the car company won't take your Bitcoins, you have to pay some other company to exchange your Bitcoins for actual money and then buy the car with that money.

Which is no different from transfering to an exchange and paying that. Which means you have the risk of the exchange going under, you have transfer risk, you have to pay a miner in China to do the transfer and if they don't do it, you are totally fucked, you have to wait for them to do the transfer and pray you don't get all your shit stolen from you before or doing the transfer.

Your bitcoins might even be stolen right now. You can't check. Why? Because you don't control the ledger. And the public ledger isn't the actual ledger. The ledger is the one the Chinese miners have. They work on adding or removing shit from the ledger (orphaning) and then publish. If they want to erase your coins, they can.

Nobody is going to use a shit system like that.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close