Topic: And here comes the BITCOIN CRASH! It was nice while it lasted.
Posted by .
Unregistered

HODL said:
­Nonsense. It is 100% appropriate.

1.  BTC is NOT an investment vehicle.  It is a store of value and a decentralised means of exchang.  Tier 1 MONEY in other words.
2.  The entire purpose of BTC is to enable two parties to transact and exchange goods or services between on another.  It is NOT designed to provide you with an unearned income, or an unearned capital gain.
3.  RETARDS who hold no coin cannot get past their mental limitations of equating value with selling and translating BTC in USD.  Hence the analogy of Zimbabwe Dollars or Venezuelan Bolivers is 100% appropriate. The USD has lost 50% of its purchasing power since 2008.  That is a FACT.  It doesn't matter bullshit official CPI figures claim.  Just look at the price of gold in USD in 2008, and 2021.  Gold hasn't changed in value.  Only its relative price in any chosen currency has changed.
4.  Go to Norway.  (I know, YUO cannot afford).  I'll go on your behalf and report back.  Here I am.  A can of Diet Coke costs $11 in a cafe.  WOW!  THAT IS EXPENSIVE!  WHY IS NORWAY SO FUCKING EXENSIVE????!!!!111
Answer:  It is NOT expnsive in Norway.  A can of Coke in Norway costs the same TO NORWEGIANS IN NORWAY as a can of Coke does to Americans in America.  The ONLY difference is, Americans on holiday in Norway have to transpose the price in Krona into USD in order to try and comprehend its price. 
5.  BTC in USD shows that the value of the USD, on the global stage, has SHIT THE FUCKING BED.  By October some pundits forecast BTC may be around $220k.  The price of BTC has NOT increased.  The value of the USD has DECREASED.

Now fuck off, thick CUNT.  You bore me.
\
:oldlady:

An entry in a distributed ledger stored by God knows who, is not a store of value.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Public ledger, available for anyone to view the transactions.

It's A Zonpi Sceheme!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good fucking thread :banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
It only has value if more people buy into it. There's nothing holding it up except the pyramid underneath. You're just another Judas goat with a tinkling bell.

­There is no pyramid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
It only has value if more people buy into it. There's nothing holding it up except the pyramid underneath. You're just another Judas goat with a tinkling bell.

­There is no pyramid.

­
An INVISIBLE pyramid. What a joke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Public ledger, available for anyone to view the transactions.

It's A Zonpi Sceheme!
\
:winner:

­who cares?

What asset, other than a Excel table entry, does a Bitcoin map to?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
An INVISIBLE pyramid. What a joke.

­
"And invisible pyramid... Woah! That's totally rad my dude!"
\
:afrosmoke: :bonghits: :bongrips:

Posted by .
Unregistered

there is also invisible hands to guide the economy and invisible spacecrafts to fight the star wars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
HODL said:

1.  BTC is NOT an investment vehicle.  It is a store of value and a decentralised means of exchang.  Tier 1 MONEY in other words.
2.  The entire purpose of BTC is to enable two parties to transact and exchange goods or services between on another.  It is NOT designed to provide you with an unearned income, or an unearned capital gain.
3.  RETARDS who hold no coin cannot get past their mental limitations of equating value with selling and translating BTC in USD.  Hence the analogy of Zimbabwe Dollars or Venezuelan Bolivers is 100% appropriate. The USD has lost 50% of its purchasing power since 2008.  That is a FACT.  It doesn't matter bullshit official CPI figures claim.  Just look at the price of gold in USD in 2008, and 2021.  Gold hasn't changed in value.  Only its relative price in any chosen currency has changed.
4.  Go to Norway.  (I know, YUO cannot afford).  I'll go on your behalf and report back.  Here I am.  A can of Diet Coke costs $11 in a cafe.  WOW!  THAT IS EXPENSIVE!  WHY IS NORWAY SO FUCKING EXENSIVE????!!!!111
Answer:  It is NOT expnsive in Norway.  A can of Coke in Norway costs the same TO NORWEGIANS IN NORWAY as a can of Coke does to Americans in America.  The ONLY difference is, Americans on holiday in Norway have to transpose the price in Krona into USD in order to try and comprehend its price. 
5.  BTC in USD shows that the value of the USD, on the global stage, has SHIT THE FUCKING BED.  By October some pundits forecast BTC may be around $220k.  The price of BTC has NOT increased.  The value of the USD has DECREASED.

\

An entry in a distributed ledger stored by God knows who, is not a store of value.

­I put £5,000 into BTC in 2011.  At that time, £5,000 would have bought me a 4 year old Ford Focus.

At whatever today's "price" of BTC is, my stored value is around £297,000,000.  If I were a retard, I could LITERALLY buy 4,569 brand new Masteratis.

See my separate thread "BTC IS NOT FOR YOU".

Please store your savings in whatever media you choose.  I'll continue to HODL.  Nothing I say is going to change YOUR mind.  And nothing YOU say is going to change MY mind.  Fact.  :shrug:
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I put £5,000 into BTC in 2011.  At that time, £5,000 would have bought me a 4 year old Ford Focus.

At whatever today's "price" of BTC is, my stored value is around £297,000,000.  If I were a retard, I could LITERALLY buy 4,569 brand new Masteratis.

Please store your savings in whatever media you choose.  I'll continue to HODL.  Nothing I say is going to change YOUR mind.  And nothing YOU say is going to change MY mind.  Fact.  :shrug:
\

­Good for yuo brit cuck, I put mine in Purdey etc. :w00t:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

Like Amway, your downlines (new suckers) are supporting your ability to maybe convert to 297,000,000 sovereigns.

There is nothing there but a table entry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
HODL said:

\

\

­Look, maybe it is totally different in the USA :shrug:

In Europe you can SPEND BTC and BUY REAL, TANGIBLE THINGS.

Look here, if I wanted a SHITBOX, I could buy this Maserati, right fucking now, and have it delivered tomorrow.

https://www.autocoincars.com/dealers/prestige-cars-kent-403.html?make=58&model=202&inPriceFlag=GBP==&sort=recent&page=1

Or I could buy train tickets.  Or wine.  Or a Kensington mews house.

https://www.comparemymove.com/blog/your-move/buying-a-house-with-bitcoin

Cliffs: I DON'T NEED TO SELL MY BTC TO ACQUIRE DOLLARS OR POUNDS IN ORDER TO FUCKING BUY THINGS.  :ROLLEYES:  BITCOIN IS LITERALLY MONEY!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Look, maybe it is totally different in the USA :shrug:

In Europe you can SPEND BTC and BUY REAL, TANGIBLE THINGS.

Look here, if I wanted a SHITBOX, I could buy this Maserati, right fucking now, and have it delivered tomorrow.

https://www.autocoincars.com/dealers/prestige-cars-kent-403.html?make=58&model=202&inPriceFlag=GBP==&sort=recent&page=1

Or I could buy train tickets.  Or wine.  Or a Kensington mews house.

https://www.comparemymove.com/blog/your-move/buying-a-house-with-bitcoin

Cliffs: I DON'T NEED TO SELL MY BTC TO ACQUIRE DOLLARhS OR POUNDS IN ORDER TO FUCKING BUY THINGS.  :ROLLEYES:  BITCOIN IS LITERALdLY MONEY!

Right up until the second the grid goes down. Then what?­ I will either have currency or gold to trade with. What will you have?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Like Amway, your downlines (new suckers) are supporting your ability to maybe convert to 297,000,000 sovereigns.  

There is nothing there but a table entry.
\
:crybaby:

­This is going to come as a rude awakening to you Corky, but the British Empire was built on fucking Tally sticks.  Pieces of notched wood.  English Tally sticks were the longest running form of money (apart from gold) in fucking history!  800 YEARS!

You couldn't EAT a stick.  If you set it on fire, it might keep you warm for 10 minutes.  It had no real practical utility.  It wasn't even based on anything rare or precious.  It was a fucking STICK!  Yet it served as money BECAUSE PEOPLE TRUSTED IT AND GAVE IT VALUE BY ACCEPTING IT AS PAYMENT.

Google it, gormless thick CUNT!  TALLY STICKS.  Here you go, given you are too helpless, feckless and clueless, I'll fucking google for you :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tally_stick

BTC is no more a fucking ponzi scheme or tulip bubble than tally sticks, or digitically created ("printed") fiat paper IOU's. 

Like I said.  NOTHING that I say will change YOUR mind.  And NOTHING that YOU say will change MY mind.

So stop wasting my fucking time.  I might buy a Maserati just to set the cunt on fire.  BECAUSE I CAN!  :mittens:
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
It isn't distributed

3 Chinese companies control the ledger 100%. The majority miners can block transactions, double spend or erase recent transactions to make them never have happened in the first place.

But the rest central control is the devs. If they don't like the ledger, they can erase it. That's what they did back when the overflow bug happened. They took the main chain and got rid of it by putting in a checkpoint making it in invalid.

Bitcoin devs can also unlimit the number of bitcoins (like was done with dogecoin which is just a fork of bitcoin with a few code changes) and anything else they want.

The "distributed" nature of the ledger is pointless when 3 firms control what gets added and what doesn't. No need for anyone to run a full node.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Right up until the second the grid goes down. Then what?­ I will either have currency or gold to trade with. What will you have?
\
:crybaby:

­1.  How much PHYSICAL gold do you hold?  And how will you break it down into small enough pieces to transact food and water?
2.  How much PHYSICAL "currency" do you hold?  And how will you cope if hyperinflation occurs?

Re the grid, yes, that's true. BUt as was PROVEN in Texas, if the grid goes down, the supermarkets won't have food, the tap won't have running water, and it will be a case of violence gets you the staples to survive, nothing more, nothing less.  Money will be irrelevant if Schwalb delivers on his feculent promise :shudder:
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
It isn't distributed

3 Chinese companies control the ledger 100%. The majority miners can block transactions, double spend or erase recent transactions to make them never have happened in the first place.

But the rest central control is the devs. If they don't like the ledger, they can erase it. That's what they did back when the overflow bug happened. They took the main chain and got rid of it by putting in a checkpoint making it in invalid.

Bitcoin devs can also unlimit the number of bitcoins (like was done with dogecoin which is just a fork of bitcoin with a few code changes) and anything else they want.

The "distributed" nature of the ledger is pointless when 3 firms control what gets added and what doesn't. No need for anyone to run a full node.

­^^^
FAKE NEWS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You couldn't EAT a stick.  If you set it on fire, it might keep you warm for 10 minutes.  It had no real practical utility.  It wasn't even based on anything rare or precious.  It was a fucking STICK!  Yet it served as money BECAUSE PEOPLE TRUSTED IT AND GAVE IT VALUE BY ACCEPTING IT AS PAYMENT.

BTC is no more a fucking ponzi scheme or tulip bubble than tally sticks, or digitically created ("printed") fiat paper IOU's. 

­
Wrong as usual.

Tally sticks were money because they were what things were priced in. Nobody invested in tally sticks. They were used to price and exchange goods and services and pay debts.

NOTHING is priced in Bitcoin. NOBODY uses Bitcoin as a price. Bitcoin has a price in dollars which is all Bitcoin tards care about.

Once again you completely fail to understand the difference between a PRICE and something that HAS A PRICE.

A kilogram is a unit of weight. As you get fatter, the kilogram is not losing mass. A kilogram is a unit of mass. It never changes. We measure the mass of things using the kilogram as a unit of mass.

Same thing with a dollar. A dollar is the unit of price we use. It is how we tell how much one thing is vs. another just like how we compare the mass of things using a kilogram.

Bitcoin is not used to determine prices. It is not good for "all debts public and private". It is a worthless asset that has a price. It is not a price itself.

Comparing a kilogram to something that has a mass that changes over time is the same as comparing a dollar to any other asset like food or anything else.

What is the value of a Krispy Kreme donut? Maybe $1? How about that SAME donut in 5 weeks? Still a dollar? No, it is worthless. Does that mean the dollar "increase in value"? No. It just means your donut went bad.

Bitcoin tards are morons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: An entry in a distributed ledger stored by God knows who, is not a store of value.

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^   THIS   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^^
FAKE NEWS.

­
"For all of bitcoin’s promise of being the world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, 65 percent of the total hash power resides in China. "

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
What exchange did you buy from in 2011?

MtGox? QuadrigaCX?

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­1.  How much PHYSICAL gold do you hold?  And how will you break it down into small enough pieces to transact food and water?
2.  How much PHYSICAL "currency" do you hold?  And how will you cope if hyperinflation occurs?

Re the grid, yes, that's true. BUt as was PROVEN in Texas, if the grid goes down, the supermarkets won't have food, the tap won't have running water, and it will be a case of violence gets you the staples to survive, nothing more, nothing less.  Money will be irrelevant if Schwalb delivers on his feculent promise :shudder:
\

­
I come from an area in California where gold is still mined and gold scales are in many of the stores, so that is no problem. Owning paper gold is just as stupid as owning Bitcoin, perhaps even more so. People who play in that game should know better. I also now live in an area where food is plentiful and is grown and raised locally. Everything from the finest vegetables to the best meat, milk, and cheese is within a half hour drive of my home. I made a point of situating myself in this manner because I thought something bad was in the works for the world, and now I'm seeing it come true. People involving themselves in Bitcoin and other similar cryptocurrencies are just fodder for the NWO, and deserve what they get in the end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
It isn't distributed

­^^^
FAKE NEWS.

­I agree. It’s fake news.

I would expect:

- the IRS
- UK tax authorities
- the EU

To be running blockchain nodes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wrong as usual.

Tally sticks were money because they were what things were priced in. Nobody invested in tally sticks. They were used to price and exchange goods and services and pay debts.

NOTHING is priced in Bitcoin. NOBODY uses Bitcoin as a price. Bitcoin has a price in dollars which is all Bitcoin tards care about.

Once again you completely fail to understand the difference between a PRICE and something that HAS A PRICE.

A kilogram is a unit of weight. As you get fatter, the kilogram is not losing mass. A kilogram is a unit of mass. It never changes. We measure the mass of things using the kilogram as a unit of mass.

Same thing with a dollar. A dollar is the unit of price we use. It is how we tell how much one thing is vs. another just like how we compare the mass of things using a kilogram.

Bitcoin is not used to determine prices. It is not good for "all debts public and private". It is a worthless asset that has a price. It is not a price itself.

Comparing a kilogram to something that has a mass that changes over time is the same as comparing a dollar to any other asset like food or anything else.

What is the value of a Krispy Kreme donut? Maybe $1? How about that SAME donut in 5 weeks? Still a dollar? No, it is worthless. Does that mean the dollar "increase in value"? No. It just means your donut went bad.

Bitcoin tards are morons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
The price of the car is in British Pounds

Which destroys your entire point, of course.

And, of course, the car is bought with British Pounds and not Bitcoin.

Auto Coin Cars takes your Bitcoin, converting it on an exchange and taking a spread.

"You’ll then pay Auto Coin Cars in Bitcoin, or another crypto currency, who then pay us."

https://www.prestigecarskent.co.uk/blog/we-now-accept-bitcoin-buy-car/

This guy sold a car for gold coins so I guess gold coins are a currency as well?

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/tv-show-pawn-stars-guy-swaps-a-95k-car-for-all-gold.179496/

Bitcoin tards are funny.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.