Topic: People who wear shoes fuck up my naturality
Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said: ­
­
Again, I see you are unable to explain who is forcing you to use money. Here's where you start discussing more and more general topics until you're back to discussing nature.

­I just explained who and what forces us to participate in the monetary system.

­
No, you claimed "those who established the monetary system" are forcing you to use money, which is stupid for many reasons, the most obvious being that all those people are long dead. Would you like to explain who is forcing you to use money or would you like to proceed to a more general topic such as, oh I don't know, nature?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­
No, you claimed "those who established the monetary system" are forcing you to use money, which is stupid for many reasons, the most obvious being that all those people are long dead. Would you like to explain who is forcing you to use money or would you like to proceed to a more general topic such as, oh I don't know, nature?

­The monetary system didn't establish itself. Even though those responsible for initially establishing the system are dead, their policies linger.

I explained who and what forces us to participate in the monetary system. Prices, taxes, policies and government.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

­The monetary system didn't establish itself. Even though those responsible for initially establishing the system are dead, their policies linger.

I explained who and what forces us to participate in the monetary system. Prices, taxes, policies and government.

­
So, dead people are forcing you to use money. That makes perfect sense. Did you come up with that using your naturality?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
So, dead people are forcing you to use money. That makes perfect sense. Did you come up with that using your naturality?

­Not dead people, dead people's ideas and policies. In fact, that very money you carry around has dead politicians on it. Interesting, huh?

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Not dead people, dead people's ideas and policies. In fact, that very money you carry around has dead politicians on it. Interesting, huh?

­So, no one is forcing you to use money.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­Individuals employed in both the public and private sectors. The price and tax systems, and policy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:

­Individuals employed in both the public and private sectors. The price and tax systems, and policy.

­Moments ago your answer was dead people and police. Now its changed to employees. Are you just naming random groups of people?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­Moments ago your answer was dead people and police. Now its changed to employees. Are you just naming random groups of people?

­I'm just attempting to provide a comprehensive list of all those implementing and enforcing the monetary system as you wish to know and keep asking about over and over.

Those in the public sector, or those who work for government, such as law enforcement, uphold policy which entails use of money.

Those in the private sector, such as retail store clerks, force customers participate in the monetary system in some manner else they can't leave the store with any goods.

So we have employees in the public and private sectors implementing the monetary system, along with the price and tax systems, policy and of course this was all initiated in the past by people who are now deceased.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't count the number of times a retail store clerk has forced me to use money. Oh wait. Yes I can. Zero times.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said: I can't count the number of times a retail store clerk has forced me to use money. Oh wait. Yes I can. Zero times.

If you don't participate in the monetary system you can't (legally) leave a retail store with any items.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said: I can't count the number of times a retail store clerk has forced me to use money. Oh wait. Yes I can. Zero times.

If you don't participate in the monetary system you can't (legally) leave a retail store with any items.

­
I can legally leave with free items without participating in the monetary system.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­
I can legally leave with free items without participating in the monetary system.

List those free items.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

List those free items.

­
Promotional items, sale items, damaged items, expired items, etc...

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­

Sale items are not free, the price has just been reduced.

Damaged items are not always free, in fact, most damaged items are sent back.  They aren't even sold because they are damaged.

Expired items usually go the same way.

Promotional items can be free, but one cannot subsist off promotional items, one must buy goods, such as groceries, which are not free, to subsist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

Damaged items are not always free, in fact, most damaged items are sent back.  They aren't even sold because they are damaged.

Promotional items can be free, but one cannot subsist off promotional items, one must buy goods, such as groceries, which are not free, to subsist.

­
That's all great, but its possible to leave a store with an item without using the monetary system. Your previous statement is false.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
dj said:
­

­
That's all great, but its possible to leave a store with an item without using the monetary system. Your previous statement is false.

­Please explain how so.

Sale items still must be paid for. Damaged items are usually removed from shelves. Expired items usually are too or sold as sale items. Promotional items aren't plentiful enough to subsist on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­Please explain how so.

Sale items still must be paid for. Damaged items are usually removed from shelves. Expired items usually are too or sold as sale items. Promotional items aren't plentiful enough to subsist on.

­
Two days later? Your troll has expired.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
dj said: ­
­Please explain how so.

Sale items still must be paid for.  Damaged items are usually removed from shelves.  Expired items usually are too or sold as sale items. Promotional items aren't plentiful enough to subsist on.

­

­I didn't start this thread. Finish what you started.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
dj said: ­
­Please explain how so.

Sale items still must be paid for.  Damaged items are usually removed from shelves.  Expired items usually are too or sold as sale items. Promotional items aren't plentiful enough to subsist on.

­

­I didn't start this thread. Finish what you started.

­
Make me, natural boy :flip:

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­I'm don't believe in coercion.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­I don't believe in coercion.

Before the grammar Nazis attack.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­I'm don't believe in coercion.

­
Except you already tried to coerce me.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­Coercion doesn't try.

I see you cannot explain how to legally leave a store with merchandise without using the monetary system.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Coercion doesn't try.

I see you cannot explain how to legally leave a store with merchandise without using the monetary system.

­
Still trying to coerce me.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
Still trying to coerce me.

­Coercion puts you in debt, in prison or in a bodybag for not complying.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.