Topic: People who wear shoes fuck up my naturality
Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said: ­
­
You've just displayed the fact that your own naturality is the only thing suppressing your naturality. I can't wait to watch you try to wriggle out of this fact for the next 10 pages.

­Naturality is not in opposition to naturality. Artificiality is. Naturality does not suppress itself. That would be comparable to saying the ocean suppresses fish, or the wind birds.

I suppose you will now repeat the same phrase over and over.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­
You've just displayed the fact that your own naturality is the only thing suppressing your naturality. I can't wait to watch you try to wriggle out of this fact for the next 10 pages.

­Naturality is not in opposition to naturality. Artificiality is. Naturality does not suppress itself. That would be comparable to saying the ocean suppresses fish, or the wind birds.

I suppose you will now repeat the same phrase over and over.

­
Your own practicality, aka your naturality, is the only thing keeping you from fully exercising your naturality. I'm merely repeating what you told me.

Posted by djl
Unregistered

­
Your own practicality, aka your naturality,  is the only thing keeping you from fully exercising your naturality. I'm merely repeating what you told me.

­Not quite. This artificial, coercively sustained system around me disables me and others from living more naturally.

My own naturality, or practicality as you call it here, is aware of this predicament.

Posted by .
Unregistered

djl said:
­
Your own practicality, aka your naturality,  is the only thing keeping you from fully exercising your naturality. I'm merely repeating what you told me.

­Not quite. This artificial, coercively sustained system around me disables me and others from living more naturally.

My own naturality, or practicality as you call it here, is aware of this predicament.

­
I'm not using naturality and practicality interchangeably. You claimed your practicality comes directly from your naturality.

You already admitted your practicality, which comes from your naturality, is the only thing keeping you from fully exercising your naturality. Every time you should be elucidating a specificity in your theory, you instead return immediately to nonsensical generalities. At this point I'm guessing you will merely repeat your notion that you're being coerced ad infinitum no matter what points or evidence to the contrary is presented. So, please, repost your disproven generalities again in response to this detailed explanation of how your generalities have been disproven.

Posted by .
Unregistered

you don't need shoes in a drive thru. There's also grocery delivery and pizza!

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
I'm not using naturality and practicality interchangeably. You claimed your practicality comes directly from your naturality.

You already admitted your practicality, which comes from your naturality, is the only thing keeping you from fully exercising your naturality. Every time you should be elucidating a specificity in your theory, you instead return immediately to nonsensical generalities. At this point I'm guessing you will merely repeat your notion that you're being coerced ad infinitum no matter what points or evidence to the contrary is presented. So, please, repost your disproven generalities again in response to this detailed explanation of how your generalities have been disproven.

­
Incorrect.

Again, naturality as a general concept, and as a quality pertaining to me as an individual, does not oppose itself...

Posted by dj
Unregistered

My naturality is "aware of" and opposes the imposed artificial system specifics include: coerced employment, coerced behavior, coerced participation in the monetary system, supervision, compulsory taxes which enable rulers.

My naturality does not oppose or suppress my naturality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­
Incorrect.

Again, naturality as a general concept, and as a quality pertaining to me as an individual, does not oppose itself...

­
Thank you for providing another disproven generality as predicted.

Naturality, as a general concept, does not even exist. You made up a term, the definition of which appears to be fluid.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said: you don't need shoes in a drive thru. There's also grocery delivery and pizza!
­
­But to possess the money to do these things one must be employed in some manner (if you're on welfare you're still essentially supporting government) which entails following the orders or meeting the wants of others which is worse than just having to wear shoes.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

Naturality, as a general concept, does not even exist. You made up a term, the definition of which appears to be fluid.

­Disproven by who? You? You don't even understand the premise.

Naturality is certainly a real term. It means "nature"

Posted by dj
Unregistered

... or "naturalness".

Something natural is not forced or coerced. I provided examples above of our coercive environment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Disproven by who? You? You don't even understand the premise.

Naturality is certainly a real term. It means "nature"

­
Naturality means whatever you need it to mean at any moment to prove you're being coerced by an invisible outside entity when, in reality, you're coercing yourself.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­
Naturality means whatever you need it to mean at any moment to prove you're being coerced by an invisible outside entity when, in reality, you're coercing yourself.

Naturality will always mean "nature" or "naturalness". The main reason being "nature" the base of the term.

­Absolutely not. I did not establish government. I did not establish a compulsory tax system. I did not design or implement employment concepts. In fact these things were established before I was born.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

Naturality will always mean "nature" or "naturalness". The main reason being "nature" the base of the term.

­Absolutely not. I did not establish government. I did not establish a compulsory tax system. I did not design or implement employment concepts. In fact these things were established before I was born.

­
I'm glad you've completely forgotten about shoes and are now fully encompassed in spouting nonsensical generalities exactly as I predicted you would.

Also, nature is not the opposite of coercion.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­
I'm glad you've completely forgotten about shoes and are now fully encompassed in spouting nonsensical generalities exactly as I predicted you would.

­As I said on the first page, shoes play a very minor role in all of this. And you made that "prediction" after I started discussing the big picture.

Coercion is force. Something natural is not forced.

natural "marked by easy simplicity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or constraint"

artificiality "caused or produced by a human and especially social or political agency"

I would argue that coercion is implemented by human and especially political agency.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

­As I said on the first page, shoes play a very minor role in all of this. And you made that "prediction" after I started discussing the big picture.

Coercion is force. Something natural is not forced.

natural "marked by easy simplicity and freedom from artificiality, affectation, or constraint"

artificiality "caused or produced by a human and especially social or political agency"

I would argue that coercion is implemented by human and especially political agency.

­Here's where you go on and on redefining words in a futile attempt to keep your dead theory that you're being coerced afloat.

I'm surprised you haven't posted a link to a thesaurus yet. Should I even ask where you came up with your definitions?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­Here's where you go on and on redefining words in a futile attempt to keep your dead theory that you're being coerced afloat.

I'm surprised you haven't posted a link to a thesaurus yet. Should I even ask where you came up with your definitions?

­Merriam Webster.

It's easy to prove we are victims of coercion. Look at the monetary system, the compulsory tax system. These things are undeniable.

Posted by djl
Unregistered

Here you go:

forced (fɔːst)
adj
1. done because of force; compulsory: forced labour.
2. false or unnatural: a forced smile.
3. due to an emergency or necessity: a forced landing.
4. (General Physics) physics caused by an external agency: a forced vibration; a forced draught.
forcedly adv ˈforcedness n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

http://thefreedictionary.com/forced

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/autism

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:

­Merriam Webster.

It's easy to prove we are victims of coercion. Look at the monetary system, the compulsory tax system. These things are undeniable.

­
And, like clockwork, we're back to discussing specifics. But only until they don't agree with your generalities, at which point we will return to discussing vague generalities. So lets dive in...

Who is forcing you to use money?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
And, like clockwork, we're back to discussing specifics. But only until they don't agree with your generalities, at which point we will return to discussing vague generalities. So lets dive in...

­Not who, but what. And that would be the price and tax systems. Everything now has a price and so money must be used.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Not who, but what. And that would be the price and tax systems. Everything now has a price and so money must be used.

­
I see you can't explain who is forcing you to use money.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­Well, along with the price and tax systems, I suppose those who designed and established monetary systems. Also law enforcement essentially forces participation in the monetary system as theft is discouraged.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Well, along with the price and tax systems, I suppose those who designed and established monetary systems. Also law enforcement essentially forces participation in the monetary system as theft is discouraged.

­
Again, I see you are unable to explain who is forcing you to use money. Here's where you start discussing more and more general topics until you're back to discussing nature.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
Again, I see you are unable to explain who is forcing you to use money. Here's where you start discussing more and more general topics until you're back to discussing nature.

­I just explained who and what forces us to participate in the monetary system.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.