Topic: People who wear shoes fuck up my naturality
Posted by LordOfTheIdiots
Unregistered

Our Sweet Baby Jesus God in Heaven intended for us to walk around bare footed

Every time you put on shoes you're ruining my life

Posted by dj
Unregistered

That is somewhat accurate, but I don't subscribe to any Christian belief.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said: That is somewhat accurate, but I don't subscribe to any Christian belief.

­
Since you abandoned the trangender thread, lets do this one about shoes.

Who is forcing you to wear shoes?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said: ­
­

­I didn't abandon the thread. I communicated my points and you kept repeating the same thing.

Well, for one example, most stores and businesses refuse service (in many instances even entry into the store) without shoes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­I didn't abandon the thread. I communicated my points and you kept repeating the same thing.

Well, for one example, most stores and businesses refuse service (in many instances even entry into the store) without shoes.

­
Who is forcing you to enter businesses?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­I must obtain food to survive. Since I do not have suitable land for cultivation, I must visit a grocer. To enter or patronize most grocers one must wear shoes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­I must obtain food to survive. Since I do not have suitable land for cultivation, I must visit a grocer. To enter or patronize most grocers one must wear shoes.

­
Who is keeping you from cultivating food?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

dj said: ­
­I must obtain food to survive.  Since I do not have suitable land for cultivation, I must visit a grocer.  To enter or patronize most grocers one must wear shoes.

­Not that I advocate cultivation. But hunting-gathering is out of the question due to trespassing laws, scarce edible wild foods, etc.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­I do not have suitable land, plus I don't even advocate agriculture.

Besides, to get things needed for cultivation one would probably have to go to a retail or similar store. To patronize they'd need shoes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­Not that I advocate cultivation. But hunting-gathering is out of the question due to trespassing laws, scarce edible wild foods, etc.

­
Lots of hunter gatherers still exist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­I do not have suitable land, plus I don't even advocate agriculture.

Besides, to get things needed for cultivation one would probably have to go to a retail or similar store. To patronize they'd need shoes.

­
There is suitable land all over the place. To cultivate food you need seeds, dirt, water, and sun. Are shoes required to enter the sun store?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­

­Not quite. Not anymore.

Before They Pass Away: Powerful Images of Vanishing Indigenous People Groups

"In a world that is rapidly developing and merging each day, it is more important than ever to preserve the unique traditions of indigenous cultures across the globe."

http://www.visualnews.com/2014/02/05/pass-away-powerful-images-vanishing-indigenous-people-groups

"...the world's tribes are dying out or being absorbed into modern civilization."

http://www.ciesin.org/docs/002-268/002-268.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
 . said:
­

­Not quite. Not anymore.

Before They Pass Away: Powerful Images of Vanishing Indigenous People Groups

"In a world that is rapidly developing and merging each day, it is more important than ever to preserve the unique traditions of indigenous cultures across the globe."

http://www.visualnews.com/2014/02/05/pass-away-powerful-images-vanishing-indigenous-people-groups

"...the world's tribes are dying out or being absorbed into modern civilization."

http://www.ciesin.org/docs/002-268/002-268.html

Thanks for proving my point that hunter gatherers still exist. There's no one stopping you from becoming a hunter gatherer.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

. said:
­
There is suitable land all over the place. To cultivate food you need seeds, dirt, water, and sun. Are shoes required to enter the sun store?

­To use land without trespassing one must own the land. At the very minimum to own the land one must pay property tax. To earn money one must be employed. To be employed is to be subject to someone else's orders and/or wants which is worse than just having to wear shoes.

And remember, I don't advocate agriculture. For one reason agriculture allows hierarchical social structures of rule.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
. said:
­

­To use land without trespassing one must own the land. At the very minimum to own the land one must pay property tax. To earn money one must be employed. To be employed is to be subject to someone else's orders and/or wants which is worse than just having to wear shoes.

And remember, I don't advocate agriculture. For one reason agriculture allows hierarchical social structures of rule.

­
There's lots of land available to cultivate without owning it. No one is stopping you from cultivating food.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
There's lots of land available to cultivate without owning it. No one is stopping you from cultivating food.

­To cultivate food ftom seed to crop would take months. Occupying suitable land illegally for that amount of time would be impractical.

Besides, I don't even advocate agriculture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­To cultivate food ftom seed to crop would take months. Occupying suitable land illegally for that amount of time would be impractical.

Besides, I don't even advocate agriculture.

­
Who is forcing you to be practical?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­It's a matter of logic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­It's a matter of logic.

­
Who is forcing you to be logical?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­No one. It's just a common disposition for me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­No one. It's just a common disposition for me.

­
Is it part of your naturality to be logical?

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­

­Absolutely. You're starting to catch on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Absolutely. You're starting to catch on.

­
So, the only thing keeping you from expressing your naturality by not wearing shoes by avoiding stores by cultivating food is the practicality of doing so which is dictated by your own logic which is a product of your naturality.

Posted by dj
Unregistered

­
So, the only thing keeping you from expressing your naturality by not wearing shoes by avoiding stores by cultivating food is the practicality of doing so which is dictated by your own logic which is a product of your naturality.

­Not really...

Shoes play a very, very minor role in all this.

The central point is this atmosphere of external, internal, environmental and personal modification is disrupting nature, or naturality. This is leading to social and environmental issues such as coercion, excessive labor, or labor altogether, pollution, possibly climate change and overpopulation among other things.

It's about how it fits into the big picture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

dj said:
­

­Not really...

Shoes play a very, very minor role in all this.

The central point is this atmosphere of external, internal, environmental and personal modification is disrupting nature, or naturality. This is leading to social and environmental issues such as coercion, excessive labor, or labor altogether, pollution, possibly climate change and overpopulation among other things.

It's about how it fits into the big picture.

­
You've just displayed the fact that your own naturality is the only thing suppressing your naturality. I can't wait to watch you try to wriggle out of this fact for the next 10 pages.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.