Topic: A symptom of our declining society - sandwich "wraps."
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Asians don't eat sandwiches and they are doing great.

­
Like India and Pakistan and red China?

Posted by .
Unregistered

fucking wraps

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is on point with this (demented and weird) observation.
Wraps are sort of candy ass if you think about it.

Posted by ASPIRING_WRAPPER
Unregistered

One of the very worst cases of the :damn: that I ever got was from eating a wrap

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: Of course this is a bagger rant. Everything is somehow related to stupid whites no longer being in power.  :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: Baggerism is a mental disease :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

ASPIRING_WRAPPER said: One of the very worst cases of the :damn: that I ever got was from eating a wrap

­What was inside?

Posted by ASPIRING_WRAPPER
Unregistered

. said:
ASPIRING_WRAPPER said: One of the very worst cases of the :damn: that I ever got was from eating a wrap

­What was inside?

­
My shit? It was mostly liquid, with a few bits of corn and what looked like some intestinal lining floating in there. :tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I came :anon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Am i reading this correct?
'
now the white man's greatest achievement is sandwich making?

Ok, as long as you know to leave science, math, and engineering to SE Asians, we're in agreenent.

Now get back to Chick-Fil-A. I need a chicken wrap,

­Some great grammar you got there, slanty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The wrap represents your rectum and the filling, negro penis. A fitting elegy to western civilization

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sandwich represents the white race maintaining order at the top and the bottom and ensuring the stratification of ingredients remains, with each ingredient serving a specific role to make society work. The wrap represents modern propaganda and push to mix a "diverse" set of ingredients in a chaotic mess all wrapped in a suffocating, all-encompassing LGTBQ-inspired blanket. It's not a coincidence the wrap takes on a phallic form that you must bite into if you wish to sustain yourself, and each bite yields an unpredictable surprise to keep you guessing and stressed.

­
Either this is a hilarious satire, or you're deeply mentally ill

Considering the crowd on this site, I am going with the mental illness.

Get some help, immediately.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wraps were the subterfuge by which untermensch foods like tabbouleh and falafel were insinuated into our pure aryan diet.

Now were guzzling raitas and Guilin chili sauce like nygghur semen as the Joo looks on and cackles in malefic Old Testament exultation. 

Disgusting.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: Wraps stress me out!
\
:doublewide:

­Think of it as a hot dog.

Posted by .
Unregistered

bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

:gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :bacon::gribs::bacon::gribs: :bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :bacon::gribs::bacon::gribs: :bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon: :gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs::gribs: :gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs: :gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon: :gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::gribs::gribs::bacon::gribs: :gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs: :gribs::bacon::gribs::gribs: :gribs::gribs::gribs::gribs:
:gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon::gribs: :gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon: :gribs::bacon::bacon::bacon: :gribs::gribs::mittens::gribs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sandwich represents the white race maintaining order at the top and the bottom and ensuring the stratification of ingredients remains, with each ingredient serving a specific role to make society work. The wrap represents modern propaganda and push to mix a "diverse" set of ingredients in a chaotic mess all wrapped in a suffocating, all-encompassing LGTBQ-inspired blanket. It's not a coincidence the wrap takes on a phallic form that you must bite into if you wish to sustain yourself, and each bite yields an unpredictable surprise to keep you guessing and stressed.

­:lol::fag:  :thumbup:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.