Topic: A symptom of our declining society - sandwich "wraps."
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Of course this is a bagger rant. Everything is somehow related to stupid whites no longer being in power.

Baggerism is a mental disease

­WARNING: DO NOT AWAKEN THE SLEEPING GIANT!

You've been forewarned, cum guzzler.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I ate at a diner in CT yesterday and had a turkey club with fries. It was fucking awesome and it made me thing of this thread.

OP is correct. Sandwiches are the best. Wraps, burritos, etc, are just a way to hide tiny portions of filler. Fuck that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You know what you don't see anymore? Sloppy Joes. Also called Dynamites and Loose-Meat Sandwiches depending on where you live.
Two Sloppy Joes and a side of fries and a coke used to be $5 at the diner closest to my home. Great deal.
Now people are eating mashed avocado on toast for twice that. Faggotry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just had a pastrami sandwich on rye with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard. Sandwich must have been 4" high. That's a GOD DAMN AMERICAN SANDWICH you fucking soyboys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Just had a pastrami sandwich on rye with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard. Sandwich must have been 4" high. That's a GOD DAMN AMERICAN SANDWICH you fucking soyboys.

­hell yeah buddy!!

had a turkey club with avacado, swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion, and steak fries yesterday. it was fucking awesome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are fucking up hamburgers, too.
You can't serve a burger on fucking brioche. It's not substantial enough. 
A decent cheeseburger requires a quality roll, not this French faggotry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wraps also suck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wraps also suck.

­They are designed for dishonesty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The sandwich represents the white race maintaining order at the top and the bottom and ensuring the stratification of ingredients remains, with each ingredient serving a specific role to make society work. The wrap represents modern propaganda and push to mix a "diverse" set of ingredients in a chaotic mess all wrapped in a suffocating, all-encompassing LGTBQ-inspired blanket. It's not a coincidence the wrap takes on a phallic form that you must bite into if you wish to sustain yourself, and each bite yields an unpredictable surprise to keep you guessing and stressed.

:potd:

­
Damn son :potd: x 2

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: Of course this is a bagger rant. Everything is somehow related to stupid whites no longer being in power.  :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: Baggerism is a mental disease :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The sandwich represents the white race maintaining order at the top and the bottom and ensuring the stratification of ingredients remains, with each ingredient serving a specific role to make society work. The wrap represents modern propaganda and push to mix a "diverse" set of ingredients in a chaotic mess all wrapped in a suffocating, all-encompassing LGTBQ-inspired blanket. It's not a coincidence the wrap takes on a phallic form that you must bite into if you wish to sustain yourself, and each bite yields an unpredictable surprise to keep you guessing and stressed.

:potd:

­:POTD: :POTD:
169% ACCURATE !

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wraps are shit :discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Enter the wrap, with is dubious Mexican origin and hidden fillings. It allows them to be cheap.
­

they've been doing wraps in the middle east/africa for thousands of years :moran:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are fucking up hamburgers, too.

­
+1

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Enter the wrap, with is dubious Mexican origin and hidden fillings. It allows them to be cheap.
­

they've been doing wraps in the middle east/africa for thousands of years :moran:

­Ya don't fucking say. And how are those parts of the world doing vs. the honest sandwich world? HMMMMMMM?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
+1

­I'm glad i'm not the only one that hates brioche buns for burgers.  Most if not all of the fast food places seem to have switched to them.  The flavor of the moment needs to die in a fire.

:burger:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sandwiches are messy when driving a vehicle eating one. Wraps make much more sense.

­They are also great eatin' while climbing border walls señor!
\
:mexican:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
+1

­I'm glad i'm not the only one that hates brioche buns for burgers.  Most if not all of the fast food places seem to have switched to them.  The flavor of the moment needs to die in a fire.

:burger:

­Full of fat and sugar. Basically cake with a different name. Faggers love "poorfood."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Ya don't fucking say. And how are those parts of the world doing vs. the honest sandwich world? HMMMMMMM?

­
Asians don't eat sandwiches and they are doing great.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­
don't blame me for your self-ownage :lol:

you said wraps originated in mexico. THEY DIDN'T.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wraps stress me out!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

fucking wraps

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: Wraps stress me out! :jewspeak: 
\
 :jewspeak: :doublewide: :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sandwich represents white people the wrap represents dirty mud people that need to be exterminated.

­
Are you done acting like a goddamn fool?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Am i reading this correct?
'
now the white man's greatest achievement is sandwich making?

Ok, as long as you know to leave science, math, and engineering to SE Asians, we're in agreenent.

Now get back to Chick-Fil-A. I need a chicken wrap,

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.