Topic: A symptom of our declining society - sandwich "wraps."
Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

A hot dog is a "wrap".  Your theory is racist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: A hot dog is a "wrap".  Your theory is racist.
\
:jewspeak:

Any red-blooded White American knows that a hot dog is an open-faced sandwich, not a wrap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If it's not a savoury dip with stuffing and pease pudding you might as well be sucking off a man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My he-man breakfast this morning consisted of two fried eggs, chourico hash, mayo and raw onions on a grilled bolo.

This is third-world food made suitable for white male consumption because it's in sandwich form.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OK then, is a burrito a wrap? It's not like there's a sandwich form of a burrito.

I think the burrito gets a pass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: See, the sandwich was an honest, European way of making a tasty snack while making it obvious to the consumer what, and how much, was in it.

Enter the wrap, with is dubious Mexican origin and hidden fillings. It allows them to be cheap.

We need more club sandwiches and a lot less wraps.

­
Burritos are just as bad.  Spicbags  load them up with rice.  Any time I order a burrito I tell them no rice, pinto beans instead.  

You're better off with tacos though.  They can't fuck you on the ingredients as easily, though some of these shitbags might try to fuck you with lettuce instead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yo wife told me she don't like wraps so she r took it off me
:tyrone:

Posted by Nursing Home
Unregistered

You guys just eat your lunch and get back to your roomb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yum

Posted by .
Unregistered

Employee at Mexican restaurant told me last night they prefer to sell wraps so they can skimp on ingredients.

I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YUO SEEK NOW

Posted by .
Unregistered

I got a wrap at the Mission one day, didn't want the tortilla , so opened it up and got at best a heaping tablespoon of ingredients worth maybe 10c out of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's no coincidence that this country started sliding into the shitter at about the same time these "wraps" started showing up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck Canadian wraps.  Worse than their bread.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sandwich represents the white race maintaining order at the top and the bottom and ensuring the stratification of ingredients remains, with each ingredient serving a specific role to make society work. The wrap represents modern propaganda and push to mix a "diverse" set of ingredients in a chaotic mess all wrapped in a suffocating, all-encompassing LGTBQ-inspired blanket. It's not a coincidence the wrap takes on a phallic form that you must bite into if you wish to sustain yourself, and each bite yields an unpredictable surprise to keep you guessing and stressed.

­:lol:

I expect to see Tucker Carlson using this is his opening monologue soon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What about a calzone? Its italian, and italian is almost white with less than 10% negroe marker genes

Posted by .
Unregistered

We should ground this discussion with a well-considered analytical framework:

https://flowingdata.com/2017/05/02/sandwich-alignment-chart/

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Nursing Home said: You guys just eat your lunch and get back to your roomb.

­:lol: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everything is racist now days, including sandwiches, & anything negative is immediately blamed on President Trump by the main stream media.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: Everything is racist now days, including sandwiches

­What about hot dogs?  Are they considered racist sandwiches?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­i think that deserves more than one.

:potd::potd::potd:

­
no shit.  how the fuck did he cum up with that.  Brilliant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Of course this is a bagger rant. Everything is somehow related to stupid whites no longer being in power.

Baggerism is a mental disease

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Of course this is a bagger rant. Everything is somehow related to stupid whites no longer being in power.

Baggerism is a mental disease

­
Stupid whites are most certainly still in power. In fact, we have a dementia patient in the White House

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: See, the sandwich was an honest, European way of making a tasty snack while making it obvious to the consumer what, and how much, was in it.

Enter the wrap, with is dubious Mexican origin and hidden fillings. It allows them to be cheap.

We need more club sandwiches and a lot less wraps.

­Senor! How else we gong to rid Messico of out rat infestation if we don't hide them?
\
:mexican:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: A hot dog is a "wrap".  Your theory is racist.

­Actually it isn't. And there is no such thing as being a "racist."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Actually it isn't. And there is no such thing as being a "racist."

­
You are just a hot dog supremist.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.