Topic: Our election was hijacked. There is no question.
Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered


https://mobile.twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

:lol::lol::lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Pete Buttigieg


In one week we will have a president and vice president with integrity and decency, qualities we need more than ever.


Posted by .
Unregistered


In one week we will have a president and vice president that have both committed impeachable offences.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Pete Buttigieg


In one week we will have a president and vice president with integrity and decency, qualities we need more than ever.

Shut the fuck up, Pete Butplug! Communist bastard!


Posted by .
Unregistered


The amount of REEEEEEEEE'ing on that Twatter fread :lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Some real LibTools in that thread... :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It's funny, Democrats can claim for years that an election was hijacked, news networks will breathlessly repeat these claims as facts, and all involved will claim that this is healthy for democracy- all without a shred of evidence.­  Trump does the same, and he's allegedly a tyrant.


Posted by .
Unregistered


KM.as.a.dot said: https://mobile.twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/864522009048494080

:lol::lol::lol:

­:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


KM.as.a.dot said:

:lol::lol::lol:

­
Better do a screen capture.  They'll delete it by tomorrow.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Pete Buttigieg


In one week we will have a president and vice president with integrity and decency, qualities we need more than ever.

­
...he said as he wiped the jizz off his chin.


Posted by .
Unregistered


”our” :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Pelosi is an evil selfish witch.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It's funny, Democrats can claim for years that an election was hijacked, news networks will breathlessly repeat these claims as facts, and all involved will claim that this is healthy for democracy- all without a shred of evidence.­  Trump does the same, and he's allegedly a tyrant.

MAY ALL THE DEMOCRATS & RINOS PASS AWAY PEACEFULLY IN THEIR SLUMBER...


Posted by .
Unregistered


Just curious...How, exactly, is the evidence so concrete and yet conservative judged appointed by Trump himself rejected their case?


Posted by .
Unregistered


judges...



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close