Topic: Trump's approval ratings higher today than last week.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Trump really fucked up.  Had re-election in the bag and could have used the Covid crisis to his advantage.  

No ones fault but his.

and enough fraudulent votes to get the swing states over to creepy joe.

­
Unfortunately you couldn’t prove it in court after 60+ tries. IOW, it didn’t happen.   Sorry.

­
Link to a trial of facts.   Hurry, fatty, another meal is soon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Bot the Democrats and establishment Repukes plan to knee cap Trump 2024.

­
Good.

By 2024, Democrats will have bungled everything, lost support, added new problems without fixing Trump’s, Obama’s, GWB’s. Then the Republicans can run a capable nationalist who isn’t a retard presiding over a middling crime family.

­
I’d vote for that. I hate Dems but Trump is a colossal fuck up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
and enough fraudulent votes to get the swing states over to creepy joe.

­
Unfortunately you couldn’t prove it in court after 60+ tries. IOW, it didn’t happen.   Sorry.

­

­
Under American jurisprudence, you have to overcome certain basic evidentiary and procedural hurdles before you get a trial. This weeds out the bullshit.

Unfortunately Trump’s team couldn’t even overcome these minor obstacles. That tells you they didn’t have anything of substance even when appearing in front of Trump’s appointed judges.

Georgia counted 3 times. Do you think the cheated each time? Where is your proof?

Post that instead of your paranoid delusions about Spanky, it just makes you look silly. Sorry friend.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Bot the Democrats and establishment Repukes plan to knee cap Trump 2024.

­
Good.

By 2024, Democrats will have bungled everything, lost support, added new problems without fixing Trump’s, Obama’s, GWB’s. Then the Republicans can run a capable nationalist who isn’t a retard presiding over a middling crime family.

­
\
:lib2:

­
Sure you do.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
Under American jurisprudence, you have to overcome certain basic evidentiary and procedural hurdles before you get a trial. This weeds out the bullshit.

Unfortunately Trump’s team couldn’t even overcome these minor obstacles.   That tells you they didn’t have anything of substance even when appearing in front of Trump’s appointed judges.

Georgia counted 3 times.  Do you think the cheated each time?  Where is your proof?

Post that instead of your paranoid delusions about Spanky, it just makes you look silly. Sorry friend.

­
:facepalm:  The count wasn't the cheat, moron. 

Go huff some more love gas, powerfaggot.  The board was much better without you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Go huff some more love gas, powerfaggot.  The board was much better without you.

­
COUNTING THE VOTES IF THEY AREN'T FOR TURMP IS CHEATIN'!
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .JPP.is.here
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
COUNTING THE VOTES IF THEY AREN'T FOR TURMP IS CHEATIN'!
\

­
huff huff huff
\
:bluebunny:
/
I need more, honey!

Comin' right up after I finish this burrito!
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

Unfortunately Trump’s team couldn’t even overcome these minor obstacles.   That tells you they didn’t have anything of substance even when appearing in front of Trump’s appointed judges.

Georgia counted 3 times.  Do you think the cheated each time?  Where is your proof?

­

More weak adhominems because you can’t argue facts. Sad sad sad.

Tell me why Trump couldn’t even get past the evidentiary stage infront of every judge his team appeared infront of? Break it down counselor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Good.

­
\
:lib2:

­
Sure you do.  :lol:

:facepalm:

Yes it’s so hard to believe that Republicans would turn on Trump. Notice how in 2020 the GOP made gains nearly everywhere and Trump still lost?

Time for some self reflection for you Trump diehards.

Unpossible! Trump can do no wrong.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

More weak adhominems because you can’t argue facts. Sad sad sad.

Tell me why Trump couldn’t even get past the evidentiary stage infront of every judge his team appeared infront of? Break it down counselor.

­
:crickets:

Moar Crickets from the Trump apologist.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.