Topic: Trump's approval ratings higher today than last week.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Say 2024, libtards. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :nelson:
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I think the point of impeaching him is so that he can’t hold office again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think the point of impeaching him is so that he can’t hold office again.

­
Bot the Democrats and establishment Repukes plan to knee cap Trump 2024.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
:trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nah I'll say 2021, fagstain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I think the point of impeaching him is so that he can’t hold office again.

That is precisely why they are going after him with another bogus impeachment. The dems know they poked a hornets nest with their election shenanigans that will only ensure Trump wins reelection in 2024. They are going to everything they can to keep him from running again and the establishment swamp creatures are only too happy to oblige.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everyone likes him MOAR!   We should all stand against himb even more!
\
:winner:

^ ^ ^  Beltway insider

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump was humiliated and soon to be irrelevant.
This impeachment just charges up the retarded baggers and keeps him relevant.

Bad move.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump was humiliated and soon to be irrelevant.
This impeachment just charges up the retarded baggers and keeps him relevant.

Bad move.

­
but they have to live without their daily trump tweets.  Impossible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is like Jesus, dying for our sins. Being destroyed by power hungry oligarchs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Democrats seem to think that President Trump is the boogie man. 
Maybe they should wake up & look under the bed.  There is no boogie man.­ 
Their impeachment shows everyone, including those in the USA, just how stupid the democrats really are.­
They're totally out of touch with reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Trump will be back under his own media empire. That is his way out of this. 150 million+ supporters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

That is precisely why they are going after him with another bogus impeachment. The dems know they poked a hornets nest with their election shenanigans that will only ensure Trump wins reelection in 2024. They are going to everything they can to keep him from running again and the establishment swamp creatures are only too happy to oblige.

­

Hmmm. Not sure about that.

Either the Dems cheated which will demoralize GOP voters and make them less likely to vote (see Georgia)

Or the more likely answer is that Trump lost to a senile pedophile because he really showed poor leadership and didn’t inspire confidence during the pandemic.

I tend to believe the latter because I know how our judicial system works and if there was any validity to Trump’s claims, they would have been heard in court especially in front of friendly judges.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Trump will be back under his own media empire. That is his way out of this. 150 million+ supporters.

­
Only 70 million people voted for him but he has 150 million supporters? Unlikely.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Either the Dems cheated which will demoralize GOP voters and make them less likely to vote (see Georgia)

Or the more likely answer is that Trump lost to a senile pedophile because he really showed poor leadership and didn’t inspire confidence during the pandemic.

I tend to believe the latter because I know how our judicial system works and if there was any validity to Trump’s claims, they would have been heard in court especially in front of friendly judges.

­
Trump really fucked up. Had re-election in the bag and could have used the Covid crisis to his advantage.

No ones fault but his.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Good.

By 2024, Democrats will have bungled everything, lost support, added new problems without fixing Trump’s, Obama’s, GWB’s. Then the Republicans can run a capable nationalist who isn’t a retard presiding over a middling crime family.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

:rofl: Good one!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

:rofl: Good one!

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Trump really fucked up.  Had re-election in the bag and could have used the Covid crisis to his advantage.  

No ones fault but his.

and enough fraudulent votes to get the swing states over to creepy joe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Says the denier.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Says the denier.

­
What am I denying? That Trump fucked up his Covid response? You think he handled well?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Trump really fucked up.  Had re-election in the bag and could have used the Covid crisis to his advantage.  

No ones fault but his.

and enough fraudulent votes to get the swing states over to creepy joe.

­
Unfortunately you couldn’t prove it in court after 60+ tries. IOW, it didn’t happen. Sorry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Made up bartlett bullshit.

It's called POLITICS, retard.  The courts time and again turned cases away on procedural issues.  Even the MI supreme court acknowledged the evidence but said it wasn't for them to decide.    I have seen the evidence.  We've executed people for far, far less.  So stop gaslighting us with bullshit CNN told you.  We know better.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.