Topic: It's over for the 2-party system in America: Civil War II begins 01-20-2021
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: None of the court cases actually considered the evidence. They were all dismissed on procedural grounds.

Prove me wrong.

https://www.voanews.com/2020-usa-votes/trump-appointed-judges-balk-presidents-efforts-overturn-election

Federal judge Stephanos Bibas pulled no punches when he issued a scathing opinion last Saturday rejecting the Trump campaign’s latest attempt to overturn the outcome of the November 3 presidential election.

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,” Bibas wrote in a 21-page ruling dismissing a lawsuit that sought to stop the certification of Pennsylvania's voting results. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: None of the court cases actually considered the evidence. They were all dismissed on procedural grounds.

Prove me wrong.

­
Looks like it’s been a while with no ACTUAL response.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They hid the fraud by not doing ANY investigating or even allowing any investigating. It's infuriating just thinking how wrong this is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:w00t:

Posted by .d
Unregistered

america will get into some foreign war, or some sort of iran 1979 hostage situation, in the next 4 years

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump lost by over 7 million votes and the “vote fraud” shit is just a nutball conspiracy by the same mentally ill assholes who believe in Q and lizard people.

But you have to respect our voices!!!
\
:repub:

Fuck you, go see a shrink.
\
:nelson:

:potd:

Posted by NewFreikorps
Unregistered

. said: It’s more like “extremists” versus the people who are just trying to deal with the left through non-violent means.

Joe is probably a good but senile guy, too bad at some point I fear the “extremists” will take him out, so Kamala will be president by default unless they take her too.  God help us all.   I just want peace.

­
Non-violence is not working for BLM and Antifa who destroyed cities with abandon last year

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ok. Cool. So the civil war starts on the 21st then?

Is there a time set yet, or is it just whenever it starts on that date?

I don't want to be, you know, doing something else and then totally miss it and shit.

TIA

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.